Carlz J Soda #2 binary views, medical woes. She couldn't be more basic, even with her egregious clothes!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Cunty McHorseface, you always conveniently forget to mention that you’re universally loathed because you are
1.) a filthy thief and
2.) you used your unhinged Covid meltdowns to con well-intentioned people out of their hard earned money during a pandemic.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
lol Carlz you can make a submission but that doesn’t mean anyone will agree. I don’t think people who were called a fuckwit on the internet because of the dumb tit they posted is what they’re looking for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t forget, she head so hard done by.
Couldn’t travel 50km up the road to work, but had built a home studio to work out of. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

She’s really good at re-writing the narrative. So you were trolled because of Covid Sodacan? I don’t think so love. You were trolled because you put yourself up as the poster girl for small business whilst ripping off people. Calm down and get some therapy and take some responsibility.

Reactions: 8
Sodacan, you owe/ed people money which we all guess you never paid a dime back. That doesn't include the gfm you used to pay back that woman. You owe back taxes and debts for goods and services. You are the lowest of low in my eyes. Remember the time you cried like a banshee on national TV, we won't forget that. Fun times !! You really need to have a good long look at yourself and get therapy. P.S. no one listened to you then and no one will listen to you now.

Reactions: 4
I just can’t with her. Absolutely a ViCTim of Covid. Stalked attacked, doxed, all because she simply recorded a video that just happened to go viral. Some stupid idiot started a GFM and it’s his fault she was in this mess. Him and Covid. Except for the handy $10k she quietly and quickly withdrew from the GFM to get her friend off her back. Apart from THAT it was completely one sided!

Does anyone know, are her parents still alive? Does she have any siblings? I wonder what kind of relationship she has with them? She comes across as someone not tethered to anyone or anything, with no roots or support system, at the mercy of the winds of her emotional state on any given day with nobody to talk her down from the ledge or talk sense into her.

Last edited:
Does anyone know, are her parents still alive? Does she have any siblings? I wonder what kind of relationship she has with them? She comes across as someone not tethered to anyone or anything, with no roots or support system, at the mercy of the winds of her emotional state on any given day with nobody to talk her down from the ledge or talk sense into her.
I think that she has said that she doesn’t have anything to do with her parents? I assume that they are still alive.

Reactions: 1
I think that she has said that she doesn’t have anything to do with her parents? I assume that they are still alive.
Any bet they disowned her on account of being so bleeping aggressively dumb, scamming them out of their money and being a general waste of space… but Carlz will spin a different story.

Reactions: 2
She’s deeply deeply troubled. So many issues if I didn’t despise her so much feel sorry for her.

@KrittyKat would you save her or Anna from a fire?

Reactions: 5
She’s deeply deeply troubled. So many issues if I didn’t despise her so much feel sorry for her.

@KrittyKat would you save her or Anna from a fire?
Agreed. I’m a hardliner when it comes to narcissists so sympathy is not something that I waste my energy on with any of the toxic witches I follow on tattle. With Carly though, strangely, every now and then I see the teeniest, tiniest glimmer of someone I could have genuine empathy for. Then she starts spouting her belligerent tit and it makes me wish she would fall face first into a cactus garden.

• Haha
Agreed. I’m a hardliner when it comes to narcissists so sympathy is not something that I waste my energy on with any of the toxic witches I follow on tattle. With Carly though, strangely, every now and then I see the teeniest, tiniest glimmer of someone I could have genuine empathy for. Then she starts spouting her belligerent tit and it makes me wish she would fall face first into a cactus garden.
Oh hard same. Sometimes I actually find myself resonating with what she’s saying. It’s so brief though. So for you you’d be rescuing Carly from the fire I guess? 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh hard same. Sometimes I actually find myself resonating with what she’s saying. It’s so brief though. So for you you’d be rescuing Carly from the fire I guess? 🫠
Hahaha. Yeah, if forced to choose!
Only because I think that with the right therapist and really honest, consistent inner work on her part, she might be able to drop some of that anger and petulant tit she carries around with her. Anna on the other hand is completely irredeemable, imho. 😏

• Haha
Once again, are these shots taken by her or no? To have them with her logo underneath is a bit cheeky. I mean obviously their not hers as a cover of Harpers Bazaar is there (not a headshot for a lawyer), but surely this is not ok?

Attachments

Once again, are these shots taken by her or no? To have them with her logo underneath is a bit cheeky. I mean obviously their not hers as a cover of Harpers Bazaar is there (not a headshot for a lawyer), but surely this is not ok?
Even if her intention was not to suggest that this is her own work, you would think as a someone who drones on constantly about how frustrating it is not having her own work respected and acknowledged that her first impulse would be to respect the work of other professionals in her industry by attributing them. The fact that she doesn’t certainlysuggests she’s purposely being disingenuous.

She’s totally catfishing potential clients with those mood boards.
---
And also..:
🤮🤮🤮
The pronouns thing is so necessary. I agree with her about a lot of what she’s saying about the Victorian government. They are terrible with budgeting and this stage is in all sorts of trouble because of it. But to then say the cause is people being overly worried about things like pronouns just shows her lack of critical thinking.

Why is this snowflake so offended by people having their pro nouns in their bios? Not trying to limit their free speech are you Carlz?

The pronouns thing is so necessary. I agree with her about a lot of what she’s saying about the Victorian government. They are terrible with budgeting and this stage is in all sorts of trouble because of it. But to then say the cause is people being overly worried about things like pronouns just shows her lack of critical thinking.
Aaaahhh I meant UNecessary
---
Why is this snowflake so offended by people having their pro nouns in their bios? Not trying to limit their free speech are you Carlz?
Because she is actually a 55 year old American white male living deep in the Bible Belt.

Reactions: 7