Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the funny thing about these supposed freedom fighters, they always think they are so much more free and value travel and so on, more so than the rest of us. That post is just so bizarre and embarrassing. Like babe, you aren’t special cos you want to travel you know? I reckon I would surpass Carlz in countries visited- likely by a significant amount. Yet I still sat at home, not spreading a virus, keeping my family healthy (one member with terminal cancer, others with autoimmune issues). Now I have moved on, travelled again, wore a mask when there are covid peaks (like right now) and lived a life. But keeping holding onto that anger Carlz. I’m sure it’s wonderful for your health

Reactions: 9
But also, she’s kind of saying she really struggled during lockdown, mentally. And that’s totally understandable and fine, so many people did. But she turns that into a political view, this personal vulnerability. She has to FiRE up and blame someone rather than just sit in her discomfort. She’s exhausting as a human. Also appauling.

• Haha
But also, she’s kind of saying she really struggled during lockdown, mentally. And that’s totally understandable and fine, so many people did. But she turns that into a political view, this personal vulnerability. She has to FiRE up and blame someone rather than just sit in her discomfort. She’s exhausting as a human. Also appauling.
You are so right. And I think so many of these anti vax and lockdown people did this too. Couldn’t sit in their feelings and say “this is hard and awful and I’m sad”. They had to blame and direct anger at something.

Is anyone interested in carlz at all.. her voice is like nails running down the chalk board. She loves listening to herself and the crap she goes on with.
I followed her for a short time after hearing about her from Pablo and honestly she is so full of tit and annoying I had no choice but to unfollow her for my own sanity. I’m baffled that there are actually people like this out there.

Reactions: 5
I followed her for a short time after hearing about her from Pablo and honestly she is so full of tit and annoying I had no choice but to unfollow her for my own sanity. I’m baffled that there are actually people like this out there.
I know exactly what you mean, I can only take her in very small doses. She is so repugnant.

She says frequently “I just love watching you people get pissed off”. You’ll find a lot of people in her comments section saying the same thing and encouraging her when she does it. That’s the key to what brings them together - low self-esteem. The kind that requires goading the people around you into a negative emotional reaction just to boost your ego to feel superior for a fleeting moment. Just a cesspool of sad social misfits they are.

Reactions: 8
Earthquakes. I’m scared. Magma is rising. If the volcano goes the power and water will be cut off. I’ll be here for weeks. I’m scared.

nek minit…. It was a really hard decision, whether to stay or go. Volcanos are so pretty plus PhOTogRAphEr.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Extra tourists puts pressure on the locals.”

Bit like Covid patients putting pressure on the hospital system hence the need for lockdowns right, Carlz?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“Extra tourists puts pressure on the locals.”

Bit like Covid patients putting pressure on the hospital system hence the need for lockdowns right, Carlz?
"I have to be realistic and responsible"
Just like she was during covid and lockdowns
Good on Carlz. Always the hero. And main character.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I enjoyed Carlz asking herself a bunch of questions about travel. 🤣 . Anyone going to sign up for a values workshop?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For $25 Carls will teach you the core values of:
- being a scam artist with multiple failed businesses and go fund me’s
- how to stay perpetually angry and scream into your phone
- to never listen to science or journalism so you can stay in your delulu conspiracy land

I said this on the Crystal Bailey thread that it is always only people who’s lives are in shambles that try to “coach” other people in how to be successful.

Reactions: 13
Worst of humanity is bombing a hospital and killing thousands of children, but go off Carlz. Also, it’s “stripping” not “striping”.
Don’t get me wrong tho- negotiating airports and security queues IS the shittest part of travel. But I think her making a point of all these inconveniences and making them into a story that people reply to is just so bad for your mental health. She just surrounds herself with negative thoughts and emotions.

She rages against inconvenience doesn’t she. Turns it into a massive problem the entire population has, and she is our beacon of hope.
Can someone give Carlz a history lesson and remind her that terrorists flew planes into buildings and that’s why we have these security measures at airports now. In fact I’m surprised she doesn’t know this herself as she’s such a student of history - as she’s told us more than once
Or was she only interested in the history of dictators and despots…??? Sorry I forget.

Reactions: 10
In 2024 let’s all defo focus on positivity and cut out anything that makes us feel icky. Genocide? Gross no thanks ignore.

Anyways, had to just jump on here and say:

Carlz: ‘I never bend the knee or capitulate to anyone. Ever.’

Also Carlz:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In 2024 let’s all defo focus on positivity and cut out anything that makes us feel icky. Genocide? Gross no thanks ignore.

Also Carlz:
Photos you can hear 😂

• Haha
Holy tit she's back in Australia. How bleeping painful. It was nice and quiet while she was on the long flight home. Imagine the poor bugger that got to sit next to her on the flight over there or back home. They would be thinking, I just lost X number of hours of my life I will never get back listening to her.

Also Carlz:
Will this part be mentioned in her (checks notes…) $25 ‘what are your values?’ Coaching course ???
Asking for a friend

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.