Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Jordan was amazing. I just want him to adopt me.” 😬
How humiliating for her. She has no idea how sad she sounds.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Funny that Carlz’s Covid lockdown whiney buddy, Estelle Landy is back in the media again today crying because as an irresponsible landlord she’s so hard done by.
These two were besties before Estelly moved out of Torquay, riding horses off into the sunset together.

Estelly was another favourite of Clems.

Reactions: 1
Funny that Carlz’s Covid lockdown whiney buddy, Estelle Landy is back in the media again today crying because as an irresponsible landlord she’s so hard done by.
These two were besties before Estelly moved out of Torquay, riding horses off into the sunset together.

Estelly was another favourite of Clems.
I just remember Estelle as that batshit crazy try hard on big brother. Good to see she hasn’t changed all these years later

It’s no longer a wonder where Jordan Peterson gets his arrogant ego and inflamed sense of self importance from, pathetic fan girls like Carlz who fawn all over him. Rushing to bring him a suit to take photos of him in, it’s so pathetic 😂

Reactions: 4
Wtf is this sook bawling about??
Having a busy week?? Give me a bleeping break, I’ve had YEARS that full-on!

P.S.
In case you missed it, she said she has a knack for always coming on here being optimistic and happy! 😂😂💀💀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I can absolutely guarantee you, I have never looked at you and thought 'gosh she's lucky". Nope.

"That's when most people give up." Umm. Sorry, are you the only successful person in the world?! HILARIOUS. First person ever to get tired and keep working.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We all work hard Carlz but I’d die before I got on Instagram stories to cry about it. I reckon she’s crying because she massively regrets giving up Pairs to shoot Tommy Fury 😂 Probably because she didn’t even get paid.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it’s massively about lucky to be born a white (albeit) painful Australian woman. Lucky to access her super during lockdown to set up her own studio. Lucky to have been given $60k by some random who didn’t know her backstory. Which then put her on the radar and kick started her Jordan Peterson Official Photographer status.

In all seriousness, it’s linked to privilege and acknowledging that ain’t her jam.

Reactions: 9
This woman..seriously? Does she know what’s happening in the world? Does she know that people work hard, much harder than her every day of their life? She knows that taking photos of douchebags in clown suits is not saving lives right? Shut the duck up you overgrown toddler and go to bed like everyone does when they are tired. Ps. You are not happy and optimistic, you are a whinger. We will hear you arrive back in the country as once the plane engines are off we will still hear the whining.

Reactions: 7
Waaait a minute… did she seriously cancel Paris, Moulin Rouge (which she boasted so much about) just to shoot some reality tv, boxer?
Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Carlz is never ever happy about anything. She must have a very miserable existence. If she doesn't get to see aurora borealis she is going to be so pissed off. Did she get paid for filming fury? It's a very weird trip thats for sure..

Reactions: 5
Carlz is never ever happy about anything. She must have a very miserable existence. If she doesn't get to see aurora borealis she is going to be so pissed off. Did she get paid for filming fury? It's a very weird trip thats for sure..
We might get an encore of her crying fit if the clouds don’t clear 🤞😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.