Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Replace resentment with gratitude” preaches the woman who can and does regularly fly off the handle into a 10 minute rant about random minutia. The same chick who less than 24 hrs ago was melting down over airport security like a petulant toddler. Her cognitive dissonance is next level. Also, I’m not in the least bit surprised that Jordan Peterson answered the door to his hotel room to a female professional acquaintance in his bathrobe. And she thinks that’s charming. She is so troubled.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
“Replace resentment with gratitude” preaches the woman who can and does regularly fly off the handle into a 10 minute rant about random minutia. The same chick who less than 24 hrs ago was melting down over airport security like a petulant toddler. Her cognitive dissonance is next level. Also, I’m not in the least bit surprised that Jordan Peterson answered the door to his hotel room to a female professional acquaintance in his bathrobe. And she thinks that’s charming. She is so troubled.
far out
this what Harvey Weinstein used to do Carlz..... Ole JP is building up to asking you for a massage as well as free photos next time love.
But no doubt you'll be grateful rather than resentful as you've been directed.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
JFC interest rates have gone up and landlords are paying an exhausting amount more for repayments and you’re whining about a $40 rent increase.
Get your own mortgage you whinger!

Reactions: 7
If I was one of those people that was owed money from Carlz or had donated to the gfm's, I would be pissed of with watching her have this very expensive holiday. For someone who cried in front of the cameras and carrying on like a chook without a head, she moved on quickly without a second thought for anyone she screwed. She is such a cold-hearted person. There is no joy in her no happiness so maybe that JP person is right for her. He looks like a slimey old bloke btw.

Reactions: 5
Completely off topic, but @EveryDaysASoulDay - is there a specific app or program that you use to compress videos to a size that tattle can handle? I’m yet to nail it!

Reactions: 1
Completely off topic, but @EveryDaysASoulDay - is there a specific app or program that you use to compress videos to a size that tattle can handle? I’m yet to nail it!
Sure! When I have to use one I use freeconvert.com. You can choose the size your file needs to be so that’s convenient. I’ve found that I don’t need to use it very often anymore since tattle increased the size of videos you can upload. I think they’ll accept up to 20 MB now, if I’m not mistaken? I download all of the stories I upload here from Isanony and they usually are smaller than that.

Carlz has been very quiet this weekend regarding the election process for Dan Andrew’s seat.
Seeing she campaigned for Ian Cook at the last state election.

What was it she posted the other week..how people who worship celebrities are really dumb with a photo of Taylor Swift? I guess Coldplay, Metallica and Jordan Peterson don’t count, anyone notice a theme? The pick me only froths male celebrities. Hopefully one day she’ll work through the internalised misogyny and not be filled with so much self loathing.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.