Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she expects Qantas to request to use that photo for their marketing after trashing them on her stories non stop for days.

Reactions: 2
IMG_1242.jpeg

Such a wOrLd tRaVelleR. Come back and tell us about jet lag when you’re flying EAST Carlz. Most people who travel to Europe hit the ground running, yes you are tired from the long haul flight but typically not because you are jEtLaGged (to any significant level at least) Carlz isn’t like other girls though…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The lovely thing is that she’ll be asleep while we’re awake for the next few weeks. That’s a win.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she actually been hired to photograph this forum or is she just doing it for clout?
She’s “says” she’s getting paid to work … but the “company” that she’s travelling with - owner by that revolting topher person - doesn’t actually appear to have any money; my guess is that she’s funded it, but is claiming it as a tax deduction and thus calling it “travelling for work”.

Reactions: 6
She’s “says” she’s getting paid to work … but the “company” that she’s travelling with - owner by that revolting topher person - doesn’t actually appear to have any money; my guess is that she’s funded it, but is claiming it as a tax deduction and thus calling it “travelling for work”.
That was the impression I got as well. It’s amusing the way she feels the need to insinuate relationships with these people. She was “having breakfast“ with John Howard, Peterson is her “client”. No hun, you’re just in the same the room with these people. They don’t know your name.

Btw, what a tit photo of Peterson. Looks like a first year photography student turned that in. She thinks she’s really exceptional though 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her tantrums are more epic and long lasting than my toddlers 🫠
That’s Tower Bridge not London Bridge Carlz.

And I find it hard to believe someone had to fly her from Aus to London when there are plenty of UK based photographers.

• Haha
That’s Tower Bridge not London Bridge Carlz.

And I find it hard to believe someone had to fly her from Aus to London when there are plenty of UK based photographers.
I don’t think she was hired as a photographer. I think they just carefully selected a specific genre of idiot from around the world and brought them together to create new levels of stupidity. And then add this to the well established echo chambers.

She just likes to take pictures and give people the impression someone has asked her to, for money 🤣

• Haha
Aggressively defending people she’s going to take photos of/with and calling her followers immature and incapable before anyone has even said anything. Who are you trying to rationalise it with darlz us or yourself? Pretty sure her followers know who she is and what she’s about..🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aggressively defending people she’s going to take photos of/with and calling her followers immature and incapable before anyone has even said anything. Who are you trying to rationalise it with darlz us or yourself? Pretty sure her followers know who she is and what she’s about..🥴
Does this ratbag have any friends. You never see her go out with mates or gfs. All she does is abuse people and think she's far more superior than anyone else !!

who is he.. he looks like a real sleezy old man
Jordan Peterson - super conservative, condescending AF, gaslighting, super misogynistic, pompous blowhard extraordinaire. There are plenty of his interviews on YouTube if you want to do a little dive.

Reactions: 7
Jordan Peterson - super conservative, condescending AF, gaslighting, super misogynistic, pompous blowhard extraordinaire. There are plenty of his interviews on YouTube if you want to do a little dive.
He is not a good person.. and she is not a good person.. and this is the old dude she has a photo up on her wall.. she's a sad duck that's for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.