Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen it mentioned before. If she’s calling it reconstructive surgery then I would assume an accident. If it was just to change how she looked then it’s cosmetic surgery. She has a lot of vitriol for the medical industry for someone who seems to have needed them a lot.

She has a lot of issues clearly, she needs to work on herself before worrying so much about how others live their lives with her political rants.

Reactions: 5
The latter. Really makes her whole personality make sense when you see the crippling self loathing she has beneath it all.
Absolutely, she is so bleeping angry at the world, feels that it has been terribly unfair to her. I would guess that she was never really accepted by her peers which is horrifically sad thus why she can’t stand anything mainstream. She identifies with the other angry people who funnel their rage whenever they feel “controlled” It’s sad really. Some really good therapy with a psychologist would really be beneficial. She is full of self loathing as @leeeeleeee said.

Reactions: 6
Jaw surgery was because of massive under or over bite? Was def not the result of an accident but was corrective / cosmetic??

I’m sure that I’ve read something that she’s written about it - the whole “what I felt that I looked like in the inside didn’t match what I looked like on the outside” …. You know, the type of statement that should result in some empathy with, I dunno, trans people???

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What was that diatribe I just sat through? duck these low grade influencers trying to be inspirational and encourage us to reach our goals. I tuned out but did she say she’s had a goal since she was 3 years old? I could be wrong. I wasn’t going back to listen again but if that’s true that’s ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What was that diatribe I just sat through? duck these low grade influencers trying to be inspirational and encourage us to reach our goals. I tuned out but did she say she’s had a goal since she was 3 years old? I could be wrong. I wasn’t going back to listen again but if that’s true that’s ridiculous.
I sat through a couple of the slides but not all of them... she rambles on with tit

Apparently she's wanted a ferrari since she was 3 years old.
Her and I clearly had very different childhoods because I'm almost positive I would not have known what a Ferrari was at 3 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Interesting there is no credit for her as photographer on the cover of the Herald Sun, yet all the photos on the inside pages with the story had photographer credits. Again, she shoots all these ‘famous’ people however they’re more than likely freebies for portfolio. They’re not seeking her out for her work.

Her “work” for Getty seems to have died in the ass ..obvs no media purchased any of her images from the two events that she covered

• Haha
Carlz celebrating her “work” being on the cover of the Herald Sun when the article was about the man having cancer was icky to me.

Also, not ranting on stories about how much she hates people again? Couldn’t be? As usual the problem is the rest of the world and not this angry psycho

Attachments

• Haha
Can someone please remind me how this fruit loop was borne? Not in the literal sense, but how didn’t she raise a tonne of money for someone? Was it passed on?

ETA: never mind, a quick google tells me my answer (and she even made the Daily Mail, that’s embarrassing).

Can someone please remind me how this fruit loop was borne? Not in the literal sense, but how didn’t she raise a tonne of money for someone? Was it passed on?

ETA: never mind, a quick google tells me my answer (and she even made the Daily Mail, that’s embarrassing).
Clementine ford has pinned stories on her, and Pablo did a few more recently. It’s quite a ride.

I was just watching Josh Reids YouTube post on her about her old company going into liquidation and the 2 GFM accounts. My question is, how is she up and running again with another company considering the debts she owes? There is a huge tax debt and the other 330 thousand dollars that are owed to businesses she bought off or scammed some way. Why isn't the law coming down on her or ASIC.. Surely this new adventure has to be questioned?

Reactions: 3
I was just watching Josh Reids YouTube post on her about her old company going into liquidation and the 2 GFM accounts. My question is, how is she up and running again with another company considering the debts she owes? There is a huge tax debt and the other 330 thousand dollars that are owed to businesses she bought off or scammed some way. Why isn't the law coming down on her or ASIC.. Surely this new adventure has to be questioned?
I think the debts die with the company.

Reactions: 1
There was crowdfunding for a book many years ago.
---

Did the people ever receive a book?
No book 😭 I did email the site she did it through awhile back actually when I remembered about it. No response.
Asked her once in a q&a. No response.

Reactions: 1
Carlz ‘war is fucked. No one should be murdered let alone innocent civilians. No one should have their essential supplies cut off. And if you don’t agree with that you’re fucked too’.

She just lacks the brain capacity to see maybe that’s exactly what happened to indigenous people. So maybe she shouldn’t be so vitriolicly opposing the yes side of the referendum. Or at the very least, attempt to understand their perspective. Maybe she should, as she’s advising anyone commenting on the current affairs, take a bleeping seat.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Carlz is angry she has to see images of war on socials while she has her coffee. Imagine what it’s like for the people actually experiencing it you privileged brat.

She actually thinks she’s different to everyone else because she’s affected by world events. Welcome to the human experience, you’re not special 🙄

And ranting about arm chair experts before talking how and why there’s destabilisation in the middle east and who benefits. Why can you give your ‘opinion’ but no one else can?

Reactions: 11
She’s so angry you guys. Angry about a comment on her recent post that said they didn’t agree with her views. Angrier than she was about the situation in Gaza/Israel that prompted the post that led to these comments. Girl is not ok.

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.