Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh being sick has made her more delightful than ever. Being sick is awful and I wouldn’t wish pneumonia on anyone. But describing Covid as ‘a common cold’ is beyond belief. Oh and describing the nurses (and presumably doctors) as a bunch of c***ts. IMAGINE having to look after her. The horror.

Imagine just having a massive tantrum to your phone every time something inconvenienced you.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She had an option - go to ED. You just didn’t want to wait. And eventually you got another option - dr went out of way to see you outside. But you no doubt treated them like dog tit. And you wonder why their bedside manner wasn’t sweetness and light. 🙄🙄🙄

Carlz is definitely the queen of talking herself up … she is just a contributor to Getty images - which is essentially just a marketplace to sell your images. You apply to them, they approve you and then you put up your photos and hope that someone buys them.

They don’t send contributors on assignments - but now that she’s a Getty Contributor she can go to events using her “Getty Contributer” credentials - claim any associated costs as a tax deduction (suspect credentials will just get you to an area where you can take photos but not necessarily free tickets); you take your photos, edit them and then load them to Getty images for others to purchase.

I suspect that the up coming travel that Carlz has organised is not, in fact, a client paid for gig. I think that she is paying for it herself, and planning to try to sell images on Getty this claiming “a client sent her there”

I mean - it’s so unlike Carlz to embellish/stretch the truth ….
---
Also - remember she announced a few months ago that her friend Mel (ex GM of Balgownie Estate, now at Sebel Ringwood) was acting as her agent? And recently she said that she had signed with an agency?

looks like another friend that Carlz has burned as neither are following one another anymore…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Carlz is definitely the queen of talking herself up … she is just a contributor to Getty images - which is essentially just a marketplace to sell your images. You apply to them, they approve you and then you put up your photos and hope that someone buys them.

They don’t send contributors on assignments - but now that she’s a Getty Contributor she can go to events using her “Getty Contributer” credentials - claim any associated costs as a tax deduction (suspect credentials will just get you to an area where you can take photos but not necessarily free tickets); you take your photos, edit them and then load them to Getty images for others to purchase.

I suspect that the up coming travel that Carlz has organised is not, in fact, a client paid for gig. I think that she is paying for it herself, and planning to try to sell images on Getty this claiming “a client sent her there”

I mean - it’s so unlike Carlz to embellish/stretch the truth ….
---
Also - remember she announced a few months ago that her friend Mel (ex GM of Balgownie Estate, now at Sebel Ringwood) was acting as her agent? And recently she said that she had signed with an agency?

looks like another friend that Carlz has burned as neither are following one another anymore…
OMG really? Hilarious. The way she was talking Was like they called her in the middle of the night to tell her only she could pull this off. Get down there immediately or we won’t even bother with the event 🤥💀

That studio she’s paid for (presumably) looks pretty amazing. What’s the story there?

Reactions: 1
OMG really? Hilarious. The way she was talking Was like they called her in the middle of the night to tell her only she could pull this off. Get down there immediately or we won’t even bother with the event 🤥💀

That studio she’s paid for (presumably) looks pretty amazing. What’s the story there?
no idea re:studio but, agreed, it looks phenomenal. Not sure if her new bestie, Sally is involved, and , if so , in what capacity but Sally, if you are reading here ….. run; run away; this will not end well for you …..

For someone who claims to be so well informed and intelligent, she is really not that bright … case in point, the repost from dystopiadownunder that has been captioned “cervical cancer fund advises that vaginas should be referred to as bonus holes as to not offend transgender people “. When you go to the actual article, AT NO POINT does the charity advise this at all - the term “bonus hole” is simply provided in a glossary of terms that “explains some of the words that we use in our information or that you might hear used by a patient”. Bonus hole is listed as “ an alternative word for vagina. It is important to check which words someone would prefer to use”.

Maybe I’m just not as good as Carlz at attributing incorrect meanings or spreading misinformation and hate, but from what I read, and going to the charity’s website, at no point do they advise using the term bonus Hole - they are simply pointing out that some people do not refer to their vagina as a vagina, but as a bonus hole, and health professsionals should check what term their individual patients prefer to use.

As an aside, (and yes, I hate myself for the low blow but the irony …) given the trans vibes she gives off here, it’s ironic that she chooses to attack trans folk rather than being an ally …. Or perhaps that’s why she’s full of hate for trans people??!!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
For someone who claims to be so well informed and intelligent, she is really not that bright … case in point, the repost from dystopiadownunder that has been captioned “cervical cancer fund advises that vaginas should be referred to as bonus holes as to not offend transgender people “. When you go to the actual article, AT NO POINT does the charity advise this at all - the term “bonus hole” is simply provided in a glossary of terms that “explains some of the words that we use in our information or that you might hear used by a patient”. Bonus hole is listed as “ an alternative word for vagina. It is important to check which words someone would prefer to use”.

Maybe I’m just not as good as Carlz at attributing incorrect meanings or spreading misinformation and hate, but from what I read, and going to the charity’s website, at no point do they advise using the term bonus Hole - they are simply pointing out that some people do not refer to their vagina as a vagina, but as a bonus hole, and health professsionals should check what term their individual patients prefer to use.

As an aside, (and yes, I hate myself for the low blow but the irony …) given the trans vibes she gives off here, it’s ironic that she chooses to attack trans folk rather than being an ally …. Or perhaps that’s why she’s full of hate for trans people??!!
She’s all about basing her rants off headlines.

Her stories this morning ‘I’ve never played the victim’ ummm sure Carlz. Remember ‘you’re really scaring me??’ That begs to differ about you never wanting to play the victim

Reactions: 5
Her stories this morning ‘I’ve never played the victim’ ummm sure Carlz. Remember ‘you’re really scaring me??’ That begs to differ about you never wanting to play the victim
Carlz’s whole personality is based on playing the victim. Dan Andrews is meeeeeeeaaaaann to small business owwwners, whhhhhhhhhyyyyy can’t I take photographs duuuuurrrring a paaaaaandemic, whhhhhhhhyyyyy do I have to help ottttthhhhhers by taking a vaccine, I’m weaaaallllly scared of neeeeeeewwww vaccines. I’ve beeeeeennnn told I can work but onnnnnnnnly if I take a vaccine, whhhhhhhyyyy meeeee! I borrowed money from people who are doing it harrrrrrd in a pandemic but plleeeeeaaase feeeeel sorry for me because I have to pay it baaaaaaack. Everyone was meeeeeean to me at schoooool. I only have one luuuuuuung. I had jaaaaaaaawwww surgery. Whhhhhhhyyyy aren’t I a priorrrrrrrity to get medical scaaaaans. Whhhhhhhhy do I have to waaaaait in hooooospital, whhhhhhy are my friends meeeeeeeean to me?????? Her whole life is whhhhhhy meeeee?! Stoooooop it your scarrrrrrrrrrrring meeeeeee! I’ll cry on the staaaaaaand because Clem Foooooooord is meeeeeeeeean to meeeeeeee!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Carlz’s whole personality is based on playing the victim. Dan Andrews is meeeeeeeaaaaann to small business owwwners, whhhhhhhhhyyyyy can’t I take photographs duuuuurrrring a paaaaaandemic, whhhhhhhhyyyyy do I have to help ottttthhhhhers by taking a vaccine, I’m weaaaallllly scared of neeeeeeewwww vaccines. I’ve beeeeeennnn told I can work but onnnnnnnnly if I take a vaccine, whhhhhhhyyyy meeeee! I borrowed money from people who are doing it harrrrrrd in a pandemic but plleeeeeaaase feeeeel sorry for me because I have to pay it baaaaaaack. Everyone was meeeeeean to me at schoooool. I only have one luuuuuuung. I had jaaaaaaaawwww surgery. Whhhhhhhyyyy aren’t I a priorrrrrrrity to get medical scaaaaans. Whhhhhhhhy do I have to waaaaait in hooooospital, whhhhhhy are my friends meeeeeeeean to me?????? Her whole life is whhhhhhy meeeee?! Stoooooop it your scarrrrrrrrrrrring meeeeeee! I’ll cry on the staaaaaaand because Clem Foooooooord is meeeeeeeeean to meeeeeeee!
one lung wtaf??

D
Don’t forget pretend to faint in court when clementine ford starts talking after you have tried to take out an IVO against her and been laughed out of court 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But also that whole thing about being pissed off about ‘being the voice’ for so many, then pointing at the camera calling everyone cowards because they ‘rely on her’ to speak for them. She is the poster girl for getting a couple of supportive messages and extrapolating that until she’s the VOiCE oF A NaTIon (like her mate Anna). She reads a headline, not even the article most of time let alone question the source, and crafts her whole outraged response on this. She really, really needs to get out more. Not to hide behind the camera lens or her phone at home. Speak to real live humans. Without running away that is.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.