Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m assuming that Carlz is completely unaware that having a “psychology degree” does not mean you are in any way qualified to do anything? You need several psychology degrees (and supervised practice) to qualify you to provide any type of psychological service assistance psychologist. She’s such a dipshit.

Reactions: 3
I’m assuming that Carlz is completely unaware that having a “psychology degree” does not mean you are in any way qualified to do anything? You need several psychology degrees (and supervised practice) to qualify you to provide any type of psychological service assistance psychologist. She’s such a dipshit.
and just keeps on proving it - time and time again.

Reactions: 1
Oh man those Clem Ford highlights are marvellous. You just forget a bit how atrocious Carlzzz is.

I didn’t realised she’s taken Clem to court then cried/fainted when Clem started speaking? On brand for Carlzzzz. Big woman behind her phone alone in her house.

• Haha
She has this idea that she has to be Top Victim. How bleeping dare minorities, be it indigenous people, LGTQIA, any with a ‘woke agenda’ DARE take away from the fact that she was forced to WORK FROM HOME out of her $10k studio she built during lockdowns?’, then was forced to accept $60k from a go fund me that ShE DiDN’t ASk FOr. It’s outrageous that anyone dare lose sight of who the true victim is.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Are we outraged she’s the ‘official tour photographer’ for Donald Trump Junior? Seems utterly on brand and predictable to me. Scale those dizzying heights carlzzzz.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Are we outraged she’s the ‘official tour photographer’ for Donald Trump Junior? Seems utterly on brand and predictable to me. Scale those dizzying heights carlzzzz.
So gross though. Hopefully the petition to stop him entering Australia is successful. It’s got my signature… Carlzzzz is nothing if not predictable!

Reactions: 6
So gross though. Hopefully the petition to stop him entering Australia is successful. It’s got my signature… Carlzzzz is nothing if not predictable!
I love how she says she’s a libertarian but is she? Or is libertarian the new word for white supremcist? Or “fan of eugenics”. Cos it feels like it attracts a lot of alt right types? Seems like the libertarian movement have a bit of a problem with this subset of humans

Reactions: 5
Can't wait for her to be treated like dirt by DTjnr
Those types never have time for the underlings, let alone when they look and talk like she does
---
Can't wait for her to be treated like dirt by DTjnr
Those types never have time for the underlings, let alone when they look and talk like she does
it just occured to me that this will defo happen
ESPECIALLY as he will have only seen her FILTERED face!!!!

Carlzzz is literally a 65 year old white guy stuck on the sky news channel in the body of a 40 year old single Melbournian who should know better but for some reason doesn’t. Her panting over guys like Peterson and Trump jr shows her true colours.

Reactions: 9
JFC are they still banging on about this tit?
Find a new personality.
She wasn’t strong enough to stay with her ‘beliefs’ under pressure, but now time has passed and she sees the various ‘proof points’ about Covid and lockdowns, she’s decided it’s safe to make it a big part of her brand again. Inspired.

Reactions: 2
The whole thing about frenemies and all these people who resent her. Ummm. Not normal for lots of friends not to celebrate your success. Good people attract good people who love, care and celebrate them. And you shouldn’t be moving through people and friends enough to need a YouTube clip that explains your approach. The common factor is YOU.

Reactions: 1
The whole thing about frenemies and all these people who resent her. Ummm. Not normal for lots of friends not to celebrate your success. Good people attract good people who love, care and celebrate them. And you shouldn’t be moving through people and friends enough to need a YouTube clip that explains your approach. The common factor is YOU.
Was just coming here to point out similar! At one point she goes on to say (when talking about frenemies) “ I’ll give you one recent example - I mean I’ve countless ones - but one particularly recent one ….”

The lack of self awareness is phenomenal! 🤔 Hmm Carlz - what’s the one common denominator with all these friendships that you’ve ended ???”

Reactions: 4
It’s really sad though. She’s really built a fortress of resentment and ego-based victimhood and self-righteousness. I really hope her passion for photography is enough for her to last a lifetime as she’s not letting anyone get close anytime soon.
---
I’m not sure if anyone cares at this point, but she just said Josh Reid Jones (the guy who ‘outed’ her as a fraud during lockdowns) was her ex business partner. This is a real surprise to me as they seem so drastically opposite in beliefs, approaches, everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The vultures were “circulating” guys!!! Carlz is just so successful that people are just waiting for her to fail! I suggest Carlz return to her book “Big Words That Make You Sound Smart” because you mean CIRCLING Carlz! Not even a big word CARLZ!
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.