Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carlz.... "Marxism! Stalinism! Communism!.... Hiss hiss hisssssss we've lived under a dictatorship in Victoria! It was practically a gulag!" She's juuuuusssssst as informed as her hero Jordan Peterson! How predictable 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Jesus, thanks for enlightening us all Carlz. We're so grateful that we haven't "devolved" into "full blown communism". 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Carlz.... "Marxism! Stalinism! Communism!.... Hiss hiss hisssssss we've lived under a dictatorship in Victoria! It was practically a gulag!" She's juuuuusssssst as informed as her hero Jordan Peterson! How predictable 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Jesus, thanks for enlightening us all Carlz. We're so grateful that we haven't "devolved" into "full blown communism". 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
She’s an expert in communism because she’s been to Cuba once, didn’t you know??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The confidence with which she spits and rants and raves her nonsense is quite impressive. Wild unsubstantiated statements - the common factor with a lot of these ill-educated nuffies is their complete confidence in their own incredible insights and wisdom. Apparently the growing decline in religious beliefs has something to do with general chaos? Drink driving (which incidentally has been on the decline every year for a long time)? Blah blah more nonsense. Oh, and we can just ‘eat some garlic’ and we didn’t ever need the vaccine. Never mind it’s a certain ingredient in a certain rare strain of garlic that needs to be extracted and turned into something else. Never mind it’s something that has taken 18 months research by an organisation (Doherty) that she would previously have been assured was part of a global conspiracy, but now apparently is an absolutely fine source of information. The ability to pick and choose is quite bizarre.

I got an Uber the other night with a crazy driver who had theory after theory (many of them about a topic my husband and I happen to know an extraordinary amount about as we both work in the industry) and as he ranted and raved with complete certainty about his ill-conceived facts, he reminded me of these ranty people like Carlzzzz!

Reactions: 9
She spends a ridiculous amount of time ranting to the audience of folk who think she’s an unhinged scammer. And her arguments are nonsensical or shallow at best. She seems very very sad and angry.

She spends a ridiculous amount of time ranting to the audience of folk who think she’s an unhinged scammer. And her arguments are nonsensical or shallow at best. She seems very very sad and angry.
And every time she claims she’s ‘stopped caring’ 🤣🤣🤣

Ok, here we go- another one of Carlz stream of consciousness rants.
Garlic versus covid-
what actually happened - media reports on preliminary findings of one specific type of garlic and it's potential slowing effect on SARS-CoV2 in "the digestive system".
What Carlz thinks happened - she's been correct all along, "the vaccine" is not necessary, lock down measures were always a conspiracy and not needed. Everyone who got a vaccine and who urged Australians to get vaccinated were evil, selfish, cruel and STUPID. Garlic is now mocking people who got vaccinated. (?) Garlic is mocking their intelligence. We should have all just waited for garlic to cure us all, we should have just waited out the last 3 years of the pandemic for this preliminary speculative discovery about how much garlic can possibly slow down a strain of the virus in one part of our bodies. We would have all been fine... Lock downs did more harm than good, the authorities should have known that garlic was the answer all along.

Now that that is all cleared up, let's regurgitate some half baked conservative nonsense.
Public health measures are destructive and cruel. Public health is for small minded people who only care about themselves. (Lol!)
The world is losing religion. This is bad because without religion no one knows how to be a good person. Somehow Carlz spouts this while also saying she is not religious but also obviously considers herself to be the BEST person. She also thinks that religions "make people respect other people". Wow. How can one person be so entirely wrong???
Carlz says no one cares about other people.... As demonstrated by how she apparently doesn't think that other cars on the road are driven by people.... Or at least by people that matter? (????) Here's Carlz criticising people for not following road rules and how that makes them inconsiderate humans.... So by her logic, how great are people who don't participate in public health measures for the greater good? Oh, they're obviously brave truth tellers, not selfish arseholes.
Carlz laments her compulsion to rant on her stories. But the one way conversations she's having with her phone camera are just so damn important she MUST continue.
Did you know Carlz is a photographer? Well, she tries anyways. Well, she reckons that because she is a photographer she is uniquely placed to see what's REALLY happening in the world, because you can't hide from her when she's looking through the lens. K. Carlz says that most people are terrified and have a "lack mindset", have imposter syndrome, they question themselves and have doubt. Uh..... Ok
We circle back to how the pandemic wasn't really that bad, it was all a narrative, all lies. Headlines used alliterations and Carlz used to dissect the headlines.
Many people have apologised to Carlz for not backing her up in her "stance against the government", and everyone she knows agrees with her. Which MUST mean that everyone in the WORLD also agrees with Carlz if they were just BRAVE enough to rant about it on social media too!
This is her calling, to be a "divisive" "catalyst" of a person and to be a "sacrificial lamb". No, it's not for attention, that's why shallow non-Carlz people do things in social media, but not Carlz. Her motives are pure and altruistic. She is just imparting her vast wisdom.

Sooooooo..... Did we all follow that? A type of garlic might have an affect on SARS-CoV2 in limited settings. Therefore....... Well I don't know because that was pure nonsense.

Screenshot_20230531-211129.png
Screenshot_20230531-200838.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok, here we go- another one of Carlz stream of consciousness rants.
Garlic versus covid-
what actually happened - media reports on preliminary findings of one specific type of garlic and it's potential slowing effect on SARS-CoV2 in "the digestive system".
What Carlz thinks happened - she's been correct all along, "the vaccine" is not necessary, lock down measures were always a conspiracy and not needed. Everyone who got a vaccine and who urged Australians to get vaccinated were evil, selfish, cruel and STUPID. Garlic is now mocking people who got vaccinated. (?) Garlic is mocking their intelligence. We should have all just waited for garlic to cure us all, we should have just waited out the last 3 years of the pandemic for this preliminary speculative discovery about how much garlic can possibly slow down a strain of the virus in one part of our bodies. We would have all been fine... Lock downs did more harm than good, the authorities should have known that garlic was the answer all along.

Now that that is all cleared up, let's regurgitate some half baked conservative nonsense.
Public health measures are destructive and cruel. Public health is for small minded people who only care about themselves. (Lol!)
The world is losing religion. This is bad because without religion no one knows how to be a good person. Somehow Carlz spouts this while also saying she is not religious but also obviously considers herself to be the BEST person. She also thinks that religions "make people respect other people". Wow. How can one person be so entirely wrong???
Carlz says no one cares about other people.... As demonstrated by how she apparently doesn't think that other cars on the road are driven by people.... Or at least by people that matter? (????) Here's Carlz criticising people for not following road rules and how that makes them inconsiderate humans.... So by her logic, how great are people who don't participate in public health measures for the greater good? Oh, they're obviously brave truth tellers, not selfish arseholes.
Carlz laments her compulsion to rant on her stories. But the one way conversations she's having with her phone camera are just so damn important she MUST continue.
Did you know Carlz is a photographer? Well, she tries anyways. Well, she reckons that because she is a photographer she is uniquely placed to see what's REALLY happening in the world, because you can't hide from her when she's looking through the lens. K. Carlz says that most people are terrified and have a "lack mindset", have imposter syndrome, they question themselves and have doubt. Uh..... Ok
We circle back to how the pandemic wasn't really that bad, it was all a narrative, all lies. Headlines used alliterations and Carlz used to dissect the headlines.
Many people have apologised to Carlz for not backing her up in her "stance against the government", and everyone she knows agrees with her. Which MUST mean that everyone in the WORLD also agrees with Carlz if they were just BRAVE enough to rant about it on social media too!
This is her calling, to be a "divisive" "catalyst" of a person and to be a "sacrificial lamb". No, it's not for attention, that's why shallow non-Carlz people do things in social media, but not Carlz. Her motives are pure and altruistic. She is just imparting her vast wisdom.

Sooooooo..... Did we all follow that? A type of garlic might have an affect on SARS-CoV2 in limited settings. Therefore....... Well I don't know because that was pure nonsense.

View attachment 2207821View attachment 2207823
^^ this was bloody amazing. Thank you for your service.

Wait… but you only gave me A).
Where’s B)?
And there hasn’t actually been a single example of it happening in melbourne. So let’s spit and hiss at the concept of a tiny fringe group who are targeting giant American SUVs - WHEN IT IS NOT ACTUALLY HAPPENING. Of all the things to manufacture outrage against, I’m not sure big environmentally unfriendly cars is an obvious target. Which I say as the owner of a not environmental friendly car myself.

Or maybe climate change is not a thing for Carlz. I mean, compared to the threat of COMMUNISM say? Or maybe it is, but it doesn’t stack up to HER OWN RIGHTS. Becos LIBERTARIAN. Which for Carlz apparently means my rights trump everyone.

Biggest pick me witch I ever did see
Of course discontented, self-absorbed, old enough to know better but doesn’t carlzzz doesn’t stand with survivors. She stands with herself. Fakest human ever. Keep swilling the nespresso Carlzz and ranting to yourself in your rented villa twirling your ratty ends and hoping and praying and wishing and hoping for a mythical cowboy as unenlightened and angry as yourself to swoop in and make you think you’ve finally seen what love is. He won’t but you’ll be happy for a full 5 minutes. Then back to ranting and self aggrandising alone as per regular schedule.

She is truly the most despicable human. Why does she hate women and worship men so much? She is fucked up. Talk about internalised misogyny. Who has more to gain by lying Carlzzz? Pretty sure it’s the alleged perpertrator.

Of long list of things i dislike about Carlzzz is that above everything, all these social, economic and cultural issues she appears to care about, ultimately, it all comes down to her being right, in her tiny mind, and being able to say so. It all comes down to her ego.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Of long list of things i dislike about Carlzzz is that above everything, all these social, economic and cultural issues she appears to care about, ultimately, it all comes down to her being right, in her tiny mind, and being able to say so. It all comes down to her ego.
God she's a bleeping BORE

Reactions: 5
He didn’t make them public as a duck you to the media that has tried to catch him out continuously. There is no big conspiracy carlzzzz. He stood up at a presser for 100+ days straight and got hounded and answered every question. She is so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.