Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I speak for a LOT of people when I say PLEASE duck back off to Asia then!
THE PATRONISING. She is so bleeping irritating. She sounds like every teenager who comes back from doing a Contiki tour and thinks they are the most worldly person EVER. Counting countries you’ve been too is legit something kids used to do when we were post-uni travelling. Absolutely hilarious. Australians are the second highest travellers IN THE GLOBE. You may have spent some younger years in Asia, but you spent most of your growing up at a small private school in the outer suburbs of Melbourne. RADICAL. my god, more than 30% of Australians were actually born overseas - but I suppose their opinions and experiences don’t count as they are probably not real Australians to you. Immigrants probably fall into the too woke category.

You ain’t the Australian travelling unicorn that you think you are Carlz.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think I speak for a LOT of people when I say PLEASE duck back off to Asia then!
Oh please move overseas Carlz. You’re right. Victim mentality is not pandered to in Australia. For someone so wOrLdly you sure are rigid. I think you fight for the sTatus QuO all the time…transphobic ring a bell? MEn have to Be mEn and wOmen Have to bE woMen…and all that.

Reactions: 2
I find the whole ‘everyone will try to tear you down’ hilarious. Mate - you’re a small business owner based in suburban Melbourne. The whole tearing people down doesn’t happen to normal people. Just not so nice ones.

Reactions: 3
I find the whole ‘everyone will try to tear you down’ hilarious. Mate - you’re a small business owner based in suburban Melbourne. The whole tearing people down doesn’t happen to normal people. Just not so nice ones.
Also people who are shady af! Who can’t stop themselves from running their mouth and forget about their dubious past that makes them look like a complete idiot. She keeps referencing her ex business partner which I think is JoshReid Jones which baffles me that they would have one single thing in common.

Reactions: 4
It’s almost as if she’s quoting the Jordan Peterson Playbook in her IG stories.
Even her motivational speeches are unoriginal.

Reactions: 2
So - having lived as an expat in a few Asian countries including Vietnam, - so far I don’t see that ”I don’t do touristy places” Carlz has ventured too far beyond what a typical Aussie tourist (no shade intended) would call the real Vietnam.🤣 sorry Carlz - a few back streets and off the track markets does not an adventurer make!! And btw - Vietnam is the second biggest consumer of dog meat in the world - traditional to eat at certain times of the year - ReAd A BoOk CArlZ! Will admit she has taken some great shots tho…

Reactions: 1
I know this isn’t the most offensive thing about her and I’m not usually one to comment on looks but Jesus she is so bleeping ugly.

• Haha
I’m intrigued as to how she’s bankrolling this studio and also putting money into a new media start up. Makes me think she’s a lot more affluent then she has ever let on, perhaps with parents help?

You can absolutely not care. But this screams “pick me witch” energy. Tell the world you’re a misogynist without saying you’re a misogynist. I can’t imagine being this much of a bleeping loser
Why announce that you’re not watching, no one gives a duck. “I’ll be over here listening to new tunes I dug from the depths of Spotify” wow you’re so cool and different and not like everyone else. What a bleeping loser 😂
---
Also, lol at her ranting about having her third flu of the year (what you can make out through her really bad lisp 😂) maybe you should have considered the flu vax darl 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
You can absolutely not care. But this screams “pick me witch” energy. Tell the world you’re a misogynist without saying you’re a misogynist. I can’t imagine being this much of a bleeping loser
Yet another example of her delayed puberty. This is 100% what I heard a teenager in the back of my car saying on the weekend. Super cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m intrigued as to how she’s bankrolling this studio and also putting money into a new media start up. Makes me think she’s a lot more affluent then she has ever let on, perhaps with parents help?
It’ll all be written off as business expenses no doubt. Along with all the expensive “props” too I’m sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.