Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t like the posts being aggressive or nasty, or being lectured to. Hmmmmm.
Oh Hypocralz at it again, basically projecting onto “people on the internet” all the tit that she does. “Don’t be a victim”….but just listen to 15 minutes of me being a victim because people aren’t nice to me in the internet. “I can’t live my life authentically” but if you are a feminist, transgender, a labor/greens left leaning voter, pro vaccination please don’t put your beliefs in the internet because I don’t like them, please don’t be authentic. “It’s ok for people to disagree!”…….as long as you are not disagreeing with me. “Don’t be hateful”….but I hate nearly everyone, caravan drivers should get off the road and endanger themselves and others because I’m the most important person on the road in my Lego truck, transgender people should just go away and not push their disgusting agendas on vulnerable children, nurses and doctors should prioritize me, especially in a pandemic. People should not speak about topics they have no “lived experience” of…yet she spent the whole pandemic arguing against people with degrees she doesn’t have. “I don’t like being told what to think” but gets on insta at least once a week to tell people what to think and how to behave. Also revisit your book of “Big Words That Make You Sound Smart” as you are using the word “demonstrative” incorrectly Carlz. Also Carlz you don’t really belong in the “Arts Community” you are way too rigid and close-minded for that community. I suspect you are right that you are on the fringes as they certainly would not want to claim you as one of them. Also you were not a fashion designer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hypocarlz at it again.

Left that time behind her, everyone. Like a phoenix rising she came out of the ashes of lockdowns and rebuilt her career and life. Definitely doesn’t want to continue talking about being ‘depersoned and cancelled’.
Her career is souring. Guys, come on…she’s a published, cover shot guru mentor photographer now.
Defs moved on from 2021. Lockdowns are now a thing of the last. The world’s moved on.

Neckminut…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Uggh carlzzz. As obnoxious, socially inept and try hard in real life as she presents herself … repeatedly … online.

Reactions: 4
How amateur does that podcast seem though? The caption is 🧐. I think she’s firmly positioned herself as indeed the phoenix who has risen from attempted, unjustified ‘cancellation’. We just need to post her running away from the ACA reporter to see how strong the phoenix really is in her stance.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Carls, Carls, Carlz - her latest rant is all about her old company (that went into liquidation owing other small businesses money) and how she has been shamed/made to feel ashamed that she had a company that failed. And that she "owes" no one an explanation (yet she literally owes people money from her failed business.

She - yet again - fails to understand that the issue is not her failed business. Its that, during the pandemic, she released a video crying about hoe tough small businesses, such as hers, were doing it - AND she positioned herself as a spokes person for small business - when she owed small businesses money!!

Uurgh - "Tall Poppy Syndrome" is neither uniquely Australian or, really, a thing. And Carlz is certainly not at the level of success that anyone would "knock her down" for her success :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched the rant but girlfriend needs counselling to work through the rage if she’s still ranting about this.

Reactions: 1
Also, I applaud her for having a crack at a business at such a young age, I think failure is very character building and I would never judge her for that. The thing she will never understand seemingly is the decision she made to be the passionate spokesperson for small business when she had caused stress to so many small businesses herself with her company going under. So really, she was passionately the spokesperson for herself (even though she was doing ok). It’s just situational blindness I guess. The way she deals with it is by spinning herself into a constant victim.

Reactions: 3
IMG_0454.png

All I have to say is wtf. And just before she posted this she posted saying ‘I’m really good at my job’.

Are you though??

• Haha
  • Wow
She also just posted some long rant that I gave up watching but the story started with "I'm really good at parallell parking". Damn is there anything she isn't really good at?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She also just posted some long rant that I gave up watching but the story started with "I'm really good at parallell parking". Damn is there anything she isn't really good at?
That was a 15 MINUTE rant about how anyone who drinks or takes drugs is WEAK and trying to escape from their lives. Except for her, of course, she is the HEro in this story as she never touches either. She sounds heaps of fun hey.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That was a 15 MINUTE rant about how anyone who drinks or takes drugs is WEAK and trying to escape from their lives. Except for her, of course, she is the HEro in this story as she never touches either. She sounds heaps of fun hey.
Screenshot_20230504-204724.png

Classic Carlz-- she actually prefaces her hissing and spitting by saying "I do not have any personal experience of substance use. I also do not understand why people use substances." And then plows right on to rant for more than 10 minutes about all the things she just said she knows absolutely nothing about.
My god this prick is incapable of seeing past the tip of her own smug nose. It never even occurs to her to ask questions and learn more about something- she jumps straight to ranting from her narrow point if view.
It's tragic and it's also disheartening to see her comments full of like minded people telling her she's bleeping brilliant. Just so pathetic.
People like this are poison

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s triggered because the trans influencer who modelled for Seafolly admitted to using drugs and said they should be legal- she refers to the “influencer” in this vid. I can see right through what triggered this rant

Seriously, I cannot even get past 2 minutes. Why is she so defensive? Cool Carlz..you don’t drink or “do drugs” Yay for you? I don’t do drugs and rarely drink and if I do drink I have very very fine taste in French champagne and it is 👌🏻 with blue vein cheese. Some of us just have a more sophisticated palate than you. However I feel no need to get on SM and scream at people who drink and do drugs? I wonder why that is? Maybe I’m just not seething at the world like you are? Maybe I don’t have significant unresolved rage. You’re very very angry Carlz. You should see someone about that.

She definitely definitely put up that drug and alcohol rant #2 because she had her hair and make up done 🤣

Didn't she make a second instagram so she could go on her 20 minute rants outside of her business page?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.