Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the new babies name?
I don't really follow this woman, but from what I've seen of her I just can't bare her! Always up bigger influencers arse, so ride to followers, really thinks she's something special🙈

Reactions: 3
What's the new babies name?
I don't really follow this woman, but from what I've seen of her I just can't bare her! Always up bigger influencers arse, so ride to followers, really thinks she's something special🙈
Manny is his name. The only other Manny Ihave heard of is a character in the tv show Modern family.

Reactions: 4
Unfollowed ages ago due to her being incredibly boring and posting weird pics of her belly. Manny is a bad name she will regret that

Awful name. I’m a teacher and wouldn’t be able to keep a straight face calling the register

• Haha
Also what’s going on with that kitchen? Haven’t followed for months so I’ve got no idea what’s going on. Did they move house?

I don’t follow her but I feel sorry for these kids with these “Instagram mums” something not right about it. It’s not a job it’s all deluded and fake and self obsessed I don’t think it’s healthy and the kids get no choice for ANYONE to see things that should well, maybe be private?! She certainly thinks a lot of herself and I don’t get it she’s boring and why do So many people want to see that each day 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.