Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she couldn't just say right guys I will promote one just giving a day or once a month I'll promote as many as I can in the space of an hour she just has to be a selfish witch. I'm gonna start a just giving page to buy her kids clothes that don't match her black and white house before one of them blends in to the wall and they have to call the police thinking they've lost one of their kids.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What did she say? I can’t see anything?
Basically charity’s and people who want her to promote there business and small businesses are harassing her and she doesn’t have the time and people are using her just because of the numbers of followers she’s not just a number she is a human And it’s not fair on her that’s she has to choose who to pick 😂😂😂 she has less then 30k And everyone knows who Carly jade drake is Don’t they .... 🤣😂

Reactions: 2
Basically charity’s and people who want her to promote there business and small businesses are harassing her and she doesn’t have the time and people are using her just because of the numbers of followers she’s not just a number she is a human And it’s not fair on her that’s she has to choose who to pick 😂😂😂 she has less then 30k And everyone knows who Carly jade drake is Don’t they .... 🤣😂
Oh for the love of god is she for real, of course she won’t promote nothing that don’t benefit her. I genuinely don’t understand how she has that many followers anyway. Has anyone seen the baby box stuff gifted to her. I thought it would have been colourful but duck me it was all black and white 🙄 I wonder if she is colour blind??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh for the love of god is she for real, of course she won’t promote nothing that don’t benefit her. I genuinely don’t understand how she has that many followers anyway. Has anyone seen the baby box stuff gifted to her. I thought it would have been colourful but duck me it was all black and white 🙄 I wonder if she is colour blind??
My son had a box like that when he was newborn all in black and white because that's all babies can see at that age and it's very stimulating for them. However I bet that never even entered her head bet she just thought they'd done a black and white box specific for her 😂

Oh dear me 🙄 she really thinks she is something & it’s so embarrassing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Because she wants an unusual ‘celeb’ name that nobody has (Wonder why 🙄) while Instagram exists unfortunately there will be many more of these wannabe nobody’s that are so far up there own arse because they have a few thousand sheep following 🤮
I read somewhere that when she was pregnant with Marley there was a big bust up with one of her mates, as something went on with her and will. This is why she stated to share everything to " prove" they were "perfect" sure i read that on here.

Where I’m from, manny is another word for penis 😳

" put your wee manny away"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m not sure what companies would want to work with her to be honest

Black grey and white are the only options available

Reactions: 3
Her and will make cute kids but honestly when I first saw her I thought she looked rough and chavvy! Her voice grates on me too I had to unfollow

So glad ive found this thread as I didn’t think there was one... I’ve been watching her a while but don’t follow. I watch out of intrigue more than anything as I just don’t get why everything is so monochrome, there is no colour anywhere. She said in her recent primark haul that she struggles with clothes but surely she’s going to if everything is grey, black or white 🤷🏻‍♀️and almost random as nothing she buys seems to go. She’s got a decent figure so could look quite good. I’m also not sure about him- is he some wanna be gangsta? ’feelin blessed’ and ‘hope you are all blessed’ the snippets of his podcast he’s waffling some right shite

Reactions: 7
Her stories today about not coming on without make up is because of trolls screen shotting her and talking about her. She really does love her self and think she’s something special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.