Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His name is Manny star so star is their dads surname I honestly thought will star was like his rap name 🤣🤣🤯

Reactions: 3
Yeah she put a post on after saying it’s his music name , still bloody stupid 🤣
Haha yeah it’s like she’s trying to give him a celeb name like “ringo star” or something. Cringe

Jesus Christ she put star as a middle name as his dads rapper name wouldn’t be so dumb if he was actually a proper rapper 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am done 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those kids always look so dreary, I hope they all turn against white, grey and black when there older and wear bright clashing colours 😂😂

Anyone else think her “water leak” was an insurance job!? No details on the leak, where it came from etc just showing samples of flooring. Funny that when they’ve just changed their kitchen round and she was talking about redecorating....!!!

Reactions: 10
Anyone else think her “water leak” was an insurance job!? No details on the leak, where it came from etc just showing samples of flooring. Funny that when they’ve just changed their kitchen round and she was talking about redecorating....!!!
now you’ve mentioned it 🤔

Reactions: 4
the floor that she showed on insta didn’t even look like it was damaged 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Used to like her she is so boring her monotone voice just grates on me now plus she thinks she’s something special since having the new baby

Reactions: 4
Is it me OR does anyone else note how much she constantly says she feels bad for not having time for the other two kids because the baby takes up soooo much time apparently where she’s breast feeding on demand. I mean surely he ain’t hanging off your tit all day long. And what’s grates me is that she’s preaching this no time BS but manages to find time to get floors laid or style a ladder shelf? Like surely if time is that precious and your not giving time to your other children then sod the shelf and floors. Focus on the kid. Now I know “breast is best” stuff but if I had a 3rd baby and I felt like I wasn’t in a decent routine and my eldest kids were left out I think I’d contemplate bottles and divide my time 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
For the love of god woman inject some colour into your life! That primark haul is literally black grey and white 🙄

Reactions: 1
She’s so bland it’s unreal 😂😂 I don’t think she would no the colours of the rainbow

Reactions: 1
anyone seen her latest stories... wow who does she think she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.