Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby number 3 on the way, she’ll only buy it 2 baby grows which will be black and white 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She on one today about politics!! She hasn’t got a clue and is very rude, someone messaged her telling her to shut up and she posted on her stories and told them to ‘duck off head’... absolutely no class whatsoever!
I’m sick to death of her constant whinging and whining and her monotone voice. There is never any positivity on her instagram, just boring black, white and grey shite.
And don’t get me started on how dirty and disgusting her house is. Maybe if she didn’t spend all day on stories moaning she might actually have time to clean

Reactions: 9
She on one today about politics!! She hasn’t got a clue and is very rude, someone messaged her telling her to shut up and she posted on her stories and told them to ‘duck off head’... absolutely no class whatsoever!
I’m sick to death of her constant whinging and whining and her monotone voice. There is never any positivity on her instagram, just boring black, white and grey shite.
And don’t get me started on how dirty and disgusting her house is. Maybe if she didn’t spend all day on stories moaning she might actually have time to clean
I mean to be fair, she and her husband are both major Chavs lol. zero intelligence

Reactions: 8
She’s vile and childish she’s still making sly digs at the person who messaged her this morning even though she’s blocked her 😂 another grammer who tries to be something they’re not. Take your miserable face for a tit carly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe it's my accent that doesn't get hers but it kills me she pronounces things so strangely, and the political stuff was out of order saying people must have money if they voted Tory 🤷‍♀️ no maybe we live in a democracy and want want we voted for, dont spout on insta if you cant take the feedback, oh she just blocks ha

Reactions: 7
Haha yeah can’t stand them. The bf makes me cringe. A rapper that will never make it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She goes on like her partner is ever going to make it 😂 she shouldn’t put will and Stormzy is 72 years old in the same category what a joke. Is it just me but does she always go on about cleaning but her house always looks messy specially her kitchen her sides her always full of her junk 😯

She goes on like her partner is ever going to make it 😂 she shouldn’t put will and Stormzy is 72 years old in the same category what a joke. Is it just me but does she always go on about cleaning but her house always looks messy specially her kitchen her sides her always full of her junk 😯
She’s absolutely disgusting!
She has piles of dirty clothes just piled up on the floor everywhere, piles of crap all the way up the stairs and all over the kitchen floor. Which you can see when she’s walking round her house doing stories. She only works 3 days a week, so no excuse to live like a slob.
I think she is depressed and needs help. That’s why her house is a tit state and why she wears the same clothes every day including her hat which covers up her lack of hygiene and greasy hair.
Her black and white obsession also points towards an ocd mental health issue. Which needs addressing.

Her house is always a bloody mess. I started watching her after seeing her cleaning videos but I didn’t realise her house was a tit hole most of the time.
how do they actually afford the mortgage and bills? I know she’s a part time assistant midwife or something but does Will-He-Ain’t actually work or does he just rap for a living?

Reactions: 2
He has a good job when he’s not doing all his rude boy gangsta tit. She took great pleasure in telling her followers that they are waiting until next year to get their new house because his wage slips will be phenomenal compared to last years

• Haha
Not sure why she is bothered if it’s a boy or a girl seeing as she’s only going to dress it and decorate it’s nursery in black, white and grey 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
New baby’s wardrobe will consist of
2 baby grows
I pair jogging bottoms
1 t shirt
The room will be redecorated 3 times before it arrives
The cot will be grey
😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Good morning everyone, happy Thursday!”
Every bleeping day!
Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡😫
Why does she make everything in her life look like a black and white photo?
There is zero colour!!
carly and her boyfriend are just chavs! Chavs that found Instagram and though “oh let’s pretend we are middle class and have standards!”
I wonder why they aren’t married?

Did you see she put a suggestion box aka the beg box up for baby stuff, honestly just bleeping do a bit of research yourself but then brands wouldn’t send her a next to me crib 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Yea! Asking for others recommendations!
Totally weird, bearing in mind that she as two children of her own plus is a midwife assistant!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.