Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see her latest rant on Instagram, she had a proper strop because some people asked her why she insists on dressing her kids in black white and grey and why they couldn’t have any toys in there rooms

Reactions: 1
I don’t mind her apart from the kids clothes situation. All the clothes have to be black, grey, white or dusky pink. It is sad to be honest that the kids can’t just have bright clothes with their favourite characters on. Oh and the one other thing that annoys me is the girls bedroom has 2 dressing mirrors on it. Who needs 2 mirrors exactly the same on one unit?

Reactions: 1
What I don't understand is why spend loads of money on re doing the house which the house isn't bad but she acts so spoilt and wants a new house can't she be happy for more then 5 mins

Reactions: 3
You get the good and bad comments if she don't like it simple answer don't have a YouTube account . They act famous but her partners music isn't taking off the ground. And she needs to sort her misery face she has it all what's their to moan about .

I don’t even follow her anymore. All she does is moan and complain. She’s never happy and never will be. Her kids have to wear what she likes have there bedroom look and painted how she wants it. Kids should have some freedom and choice when it comes to thing like that. Total control freak if you ask me

Reactions: 4
Ooh she’s having a proper rant about us tattlers on Instagram. Not everyone is going to like you Carly, welcome to the brutal world of social media. Take it on the chin and crack on 😬

The thing is she puts every detail of her life on the internet and nobody is allowed an opinion on her and her content.... her response was the most childish thing I’ve seen a grown woman do. Toughen up or don’t bother with insta babe... nobody was actually nasty about her she just can’t take people’s opinions if they don’t praise her. Even Hinch doesn’t behave like such a spoiled brat over tattle

Reactions: 8
I like her, I think she is down to earth and “normal”, I don’t like how much she loves hinch though...kids as s

Reactions: 2
Ooh she’s having a proper rant about us tattlers on Instagram. Not everyone is going to like you Carly, welcome to the brutal world of social media. Take it on the chin and crack on 😬
I believe she’s ranting about me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t talk to stupid.
I remember writing it on here, it’s because she had done a post moaning that there were no proper sausages, apparently her boy wouldn’t eat anything. She was shocked that they weren’t real sausages 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I can’t talk to stupid.
I remember writing it on here, it’s because she had done a post moaning that there were no proper sausages, apparently her boy wouldn’t eat anything. She was shocked that they weren’t real sausages 🤦🏻‍♀️
She moans about everything, before they even went on holiday she was moaning about it.

What those stories don’t show is the one Instagram banned. It was a rap song dedicated to us tattlers that was just explicit swearing the most vile words. Absolutely like a child throwing its toys out of a pram... what a great example to her kids 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 8
What those stories don’t show is the one Instagram banned. It was a rap song dedicated to us tattlers that was just explicit swearing the most vile words. Absolutely like a child throwing its toys out of a pram... what a great example to her kids 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Thats why i said potty mouth drake. Shes far too gangsta for instagram 🤣🤣
Said she wasnt upset! Yeah right. 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.