Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How vain is she ? Dumb ? is she talking about herself being up hinches ass is dumb .Grow up Carly we aren't witches we are just speaking truth which you seem to do a lot 👍

Reactions: 5
Watching her posts and stories is like watching an old black and white film, it’s soo monochrome. No wonder she’s so miserable, she got absolutely no colour in her life. What’s she gonna do when the kids are 10, 11, 12 etc and at high school and start choosing their own clothes?!

Reactions: 4
Watching her posts and stories is like watching an old black and white film, it’s soo monochrome. No wonder she’s so miserable, she got absolutely no colour in her life. What’s she gonna do when the kids are 10, 11, 12 etc and at high school and start choosing their own clothes?!
Panic and moan even more I presume?
I’ve never seen anyone dress there kids so regimented with colours before. Quite unnerving and controlling to say the least.

Reactions: 1
Have just had to unfollow. She said this morning she’s going darker with her hair and some people must have commented saying not to do it and she’s come on ‘don’t tell me what to do.... I do what I want!’. Seriously Carly if you can’t take a difference of opinion on the chin then you need to get off Instagram I’m sure people are just being nice saying your hair looks good the colour it is. Your Halloween shelf looks cheap and tacky by the way and any companies that want to collaborate with her will be getting told by me that she likes to lash out to her followers who don’t agree with her by calling them the C word and the N word!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can imagine what her texts to him are like, don’t come home unless your wearing black, grey, white or pink or you won’t match the colour scheme. Build me a bathroom, write another song so we can play it on Instagram blah blah blah etc

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else getting annoyed with the “drug store” jeez. She’s such a wannabe American. It’s a chemist over here love!
The way she says you tube too. 😫🔫

Reactions: 3
Anyone else getting annoyed with the “drug store” jeez. She’s such a wannabe American. It’s a chemist over here love!
I’ve always referred to make up bought from Superdrug’s or Boots as drug store make up 🤷🏼‍♀️

Omg yessss! She’s trying to appeal to an American audience clearly 😂 girl you crazy!!! 🥴

She’s always got some dig for a follower, something to moan at or just fallen out of insta love/ lost her way as she puts it.
Basically she is boring lol!
She never feels fulfilled or content.
Will seems so chilled and easy going, she needs to follow his lead

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think she’s a control freak. She must bore the hell out of him. Always holding over him the fact that she was there for him when he had nothing blah blah. What kind of childhood are her kids having in that boring grey home. Where’s the posters of their favourite cartoon characters or music singers on their bedroom walls? My kids love colour. Princess pink for the girls and pirate theme for my boy. Can’t she leave her boring monochrome life in the rest of the house and at least let their children express themselves?

Reactions: 6
She’s a wannabe gangsta rude girl innit 👀
Would love to see her come and hang with the local East London girls I live around she wouldn’t last 2 minutes 😂

Reactions: 6
What even is her page? She is the most boring woman on the gram. Her stories this morning about the weather and her new mattress. God, on and on she drones. Bore off Carly

Reactions: 2
I can’t watch anymore. It’s making me depressed. I used to love her and couldn’t wait to watch her stories. Now she’s getting blocked 😂

Reactions: 1
She’s a wannabe gangsta rude girl innit 👀
Would love to see her come and hang with the local East London girls I live around she wouldn’t last 2 minutes 😂
funniest is when she tries to “ rap” to her boyfriends “ tracks” 😂😂😂 it’s cringey as duck

Reactions: 7
Cringing at these pair of “gangsta chavs” this morning “mandem” and cirtculs speak properly you pair of scruffbags

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.