Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just all very staged, even them all having the same colour clothes! There daughters bedding matches her clothes! Her phone cover, and that’s just a few things lol.
I honestly like her, but that’s just my view and I suppose just want to see her lighten up a little. She’s openly said she’s lost her mojo and her own style a bit recently so hoping she breaks the mould and we see the real her

Reactions: 2
It’s just all very staged, even them all having the same colour clothes! There daughters bedding matches her clothes! Her phone cover, and that’s just a few things lol.
I honestly like her, but that’s just my view and I suppose just want to see her lighten up a little. She’s openly said she’s lost her mojo and her own style a bit recently so hoping she breaks the mould and we see the real her
I honestly think that is the real her.. she doesn't know how to show anything else does she. Even when she tries, it always goes back to the same boring monochrome colourless life

Reactions: 1
I honestly think that is the real her.. she doesn't know how to show anything else does she. Even when she tries, it always goes back to the same boring monochrome colourless life
I totally agree I think she finds it hard to make any other content other that what she has been which is fine but let the kids have some colour in there wardrobe other thank black white grey & a bit of pastel pink 🤦🏻‍♀️

Before she went away she made stories about how she's hated every holiday she's been on and now she's just posted that they've never wanted to come home so much. Save a few grand, go to Butlins and stop whinging

Used too like her a lot ...now no she just moans and moans , poor will !!
I like will he nice quite positive on his stories too 🤗

Reactions: 3
she spent all money for what just to moan and wish to come home!? Why not go some where enjoyable? I feel for will having to deal with the moaning too. She lives for Instagram and likes. What would all these people do if the app got shut down 😂

When you look at will insta he seem to have had a fab holiday, but she seem to be acting I don’t if she actually like holiday like someone else said before she went she complained about every holiday she had been on 🤦🏻‍♀️ But to be honest think yourself lucky you have the option to go abroad not everyone does!!

Maybe they should of done some more research before booking the holiday. If she’s not enjoying the resort. Oh well least she knows not to go back there again. She has loads of follows maybe they can suggest a place next time

Followed her for a while I think she got sucked in by instagram but I don’t think it’s for her and she knows it she has admitted she was erratic with cleaning when that craze started a while back

She has done a full report on the holiday saying it was down to food why she wasn’t happy about the. Holiday surly she nows it a muslin country they don’t do sausages 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also most Africa country cater to other Europe company more dute to when there conflict they tend to still visit, she really should of done more research 🤦🏻‍♀️

She goes to Muslim countries and expects normal sausages?? She’s off her head!

Reactions: 6
Glad I found this thread, I’ve been following Carly for a long time but I am getting so bored of her lately.
I find it really strange that the kids have so few clothes in there wardrobe and it’s like a uniform as they can only wear certain colours. Fair enough if she wants her wardrobe like it but for goodness sake let the kids have some colour.

Reactions: 5
It's when she has her hair in a mum bun she always says it makes her feel like a boy or it's disgusting. Like she's mocking people with buns. And then always has her hair in a bun. I like will he seems nice but the music videos they're in together are so cringe.

Doing another bloody room up! Would love to now where they get all there money from always shopping etc

Another one that sprays and cleans every surface in her home with carcinogenic febreze and zoflora.
I don’t get this craze of spraying everything to smell nice. If your house is clean is shouldn’t smell and need to be covered in febreze.

Reactions: 4
How does she manage to spend spend spend on new home furnishings 24/7 yet her kids only have 3.5 outfits each?

I can’t believe she uploaded an Instagram story with the house details on at the property there looking at .....um everyone knows where this new estate is now 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.