Carly Rowena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So rather than stopping posting pictures of Jax when she turned one she now just posts videos of the child with no top on. Cool 👍😒

Reactions: 2
Yeah that’s all fine now apparently as she’s the expert on everything; fitness, Crossfit, babies, sex, relationships, body confidence, fashion, interior design, bladder weakness, using your kid for content to get free stuff. You name it, she knows it 🙄 I don’t follow her any more but just looked and her captions make me want to 🤢 So smug and self-righteous

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t cope when she show us her sweaty skin, then rubs the sweat in. 🥴🤮
Ewwww

Yeah that’s all fine now apparently as she’s the expert on everything; fitness, Crossfit, babies, sex, relationships, body confidence, fashion, interior design, bladder weakness, using your kid for content to get free stuff. You name it, she knows it 🙄 I don’t follow her any more but just looked and her captions make me want to 🤢 So smug and self-righteous
She was better when she was mainly fitness , guessing more topics more money

Does it bug anyone how she does burpees? When she's shown her and Leon working out, sometimes they both do burpees and she legit throws her pelvis area down before anything else. I thought hmm maybe she knows best as she's the expert but Leon does not do it that way and I was not taught to do them the way she does it!

What the actual duck Carly?

How does she think it is appropriate to share this online? I can see the inside of her underwear. I wish influencers would stop trying to be so woke.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
What is she apologising for ? I’m confused and missed the post
I came back to see if anyone answered you. I saw the apology but not the product. It seems she promoted something related to A.C.A.B. as I thought she said ACAB and she mention having friends and family working in the forces?

She is the one instagrammer/ influencer whatever that I cannot stand and irks me instantly. I remember a few years back when I was at my lowest, mid thirties, screwed over massively by a guy I loved, no children and surrounded by all my married friends with their multiple babies and was generally finding life a struggle, she released a vlog on how to be happy and claiming that if you have positive energy then positive things will happen to you. And it was stuff like buy yourself some flowers, get a coffee, read a book, hug a pet 🙄 And I was thinking sorry Carly but this tit isn’t going to cut it right now!! I get her intentions but everything she does just comes across as smug and patronising.

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen a lot of people saying she didn’t used to be so cocky-does anyone know what prompted the change?

She's so arrogant and gross. Who puts video / photos of themselves peeing online and follows that up by a naked selfie?? Have some self respect love. 🤨

Reactions: 1
She is so up herself. I met her at an event a few years ago when she was pregnant. I tried to converse with her and even wished her well with her pregnancy and she literally ignored me the whole time. We were stood together but as I was a nobody to her, she literally looked me up and down, stared at me and then walked off. Even the PR girls who were stood by us looked in amazement. She spent the whole event commanding attention (one of the PR girls whispered to me that she hated dealing with her as she was so up herself & so rude). Quite a few people there who knew what she was like were laughing at her behind her back and told me that's how she's been for some time. So rude and obnoxious.

She is so up herself. I met her at an event a few years ago when she was pregnant. I tried to converse with her and even wished her well with her pregnancy and she literally ignored me the whole time. We were stood together but as I was a nobody to her, she literally looked me up and down, stared at me and then walked off. Even the PR girls who were stood by us looked in amazement. She spent the whole event commanding attention (one of the PR girls whispered to me that she hated dealing with her as she was so up herself & so rude). Quite a few people there who knew what she was like were laughing at her behind her back and told me that's how she's been for some time. So rude and obnoxious.
Yuck, she doesn't sound nice. Sorry you had that experience.