Carly Rowena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I think if I watch anymore of her stories and she's still doing that I may just report her, I can never be bothered to do that but the guides state it should be clear and you shouldn't try to obstruct it but she's definitely doing it on purpose!

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen her recent story about the van update and her and Leon will be ordering bits. She then pops a box up to ask for "suggestions" *cough* begging for gifts *cough*
If it's one thing an influencer does that I cannot stand is say oh I was looking at this, buying this can someone point me in the right direction. It's a blatent beg post for freebies

Anyone seen her recent story about the van update and her and Leon will be ordering bits. She then pops a box up to ask for "suggestions" *cough* begging for gifts *cough*
If it's one thing an influencer does that I cannot stand is say oh I was looking at this, buying this can someone point me in the right direction. It's a blatent beg post for freebies
Ahhh I hate this from all influencers !!! I bet she gets some freebies now ... hardlife

Did anyone here used to watch Hollie Wakeham? She was small YouTuber from Essex, did mainly beauty/makeup stuff but then ventured into fitness and veganism, and then seemingly went abit weird, quit YouTube and is now a yogi in India lol, but anyway, there was a time where her and Carly became friends and hung out loads, and then their friendship just seemed to stop, I always got the impression that something happened to cause them to fall out

Did anyone here used to watch Hollie Wakeham? She was small YouTuber from Essex, did mainly beauty/makeup stuff but then ventured into fitness and veganism, and then seemingly went abit weird, quit YouTube and is now a yogi in India lol, but anyway, there was a time where her and Carly became friends and hung out loads, and then their friendship just seemed to stop, I always got the impression that something happened to cause them to fall out
Oh I don’t know her , isn’t she “ friends” with Helen Anderson , in the frow and cat meffan etc wonder if bloggers / youtubers are real friends or if it’s more a work type relationship ?

Is anyone else gobsmacked about her latest instagram post?! Why do parents put their kids out there like that...I really don't get it and it's dangerous. How can she not see that Jax might look at back at that when shes older and not be mortified that pictures of her were put up on the internet for the world to see. I'm surprised at Carly for this one.

Is anyone else gobsmacked about her latest instagram post?! Why do parents put their kids out there like that...I really don't get it and it's dangerous. How can she not see that Jax might look at back at that when shes older and not be mortified that pictures of her were put up on the internet for the world to see. I'm surprised at Carly for this one.
poor Jax :(

Just typical Carly.

Has she ever addressed why she decided she was going to show Jax now that she's past 1 years old? She made such a huge show of it, seems weird to not address it.

Just typical Carly.

Has she ever addressed why she decided she was going to show Jax now that she's past 1 years old? She made such a huge show of it, seems weird to not address it.
Probably realised she would miss out on the money/brand deals/freebies etc if she stopped showing Jax.

I don’t follow anymore but I went to have a nose at stories as friends are sharing her giveaways and it reminded me why I do not follow her anymore. She has lost her genuine side
7921111A-426D-40E4-AEA7-C8E3C61DBBBD.jpeg

Her dancing is so cringy so unnatural, shes a massive try hard. Also pit some gloves on your child while they are holding a sparkler in your parents garden somewhere you definitely shouldn’t be

• Wow
Reactions: 6
We are in tier 4 so how is she able to see her parents in the garden!?
pretty sure Norfolk is tier 4 so one adult can meet with another adult outside .. now looked her dad is there too ...And Jax ...so rule breaking and no gloves what a hazard 😱

pretty sure Norfolk is tier 4 so one adult can meet with another adult outside .. now looked her dad is there too ...And Jax ...so rule breaking and no gloves what a hazard 😱
I’m in Norfolk...

you can’t meet in gardens and you can only meet one adult. Children under 5 don’t count but she is still breaking the rules.

Reactions: 2
Came to say the same thing. How irresponsible to post this on her stories to 1000s of people. It’s definitely not ok to meet in private gardens and in public places she’d only be able to see one parent. Shocking. Hope she gets called out by her followers!

Came to say the same thing. How irresponsible to post this on her stories to 1000s of people. It’s definitely not ok to meet in private gardens and in public places she’d only be able to see one parent. Shocking. Hope she gets called out by her followers!
Ah tier 4 she could meet her mum on a walk without Jax , but like so many thinks f*^k it I’ll go round theirs . I thought they had been shielding she did a video dropping food off and standing back when it all started , her parents must be higher risk , therefore why risk the garden meet to and then share it 🙈 who will call positive Carly out ?!

Ah tier 4 she could meet her mum on a walk without Jax , but like so many thinks f*^k it I’ll go round theirs . I thought they had been shielding she did a video dropping food off and standing back when it all started , her parents must be higher risk , therefore why risk the garden meet to and then share it 🙈 who will call positive Carly out ?!
she can take jax as children under 5 don’t count towards the numbers

Yeah a walk with her mum and Jax would have been fine but gardens with others is a no no. On her latest IG story she asked for ‘any questions’ - I said when are you going to stick to the tier 4 rules, wonder if I’ll be blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah a walk with her mum and Jax would have been fine but gardens with others is a no no. On her latest IG story she asked for ‘any questions’ - I said when are you going to stick to the tier 4 rules, wonder if I’ll be blocked.
Did you get blocked yet ?