Carly Rowena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disappointed she keeps using her kid for content. And just so boring. And environmentally unacceptable how many trips they go on.

Reactions: 1
Could she be anymore annoying in her latest post of her dancing on the bed? Also did she grow up in America as can’t quite place her accent
she’s born and bred norfolk and if you know what a norfolk accent sounds like then that’s not her! Also, it’s with point out that Tanya Burr and Jim Chapman are also from norfolk and speak like they aren’t 🙄

Couldn't agree more about the dancing vids. She is so unrelatable as new Mum with her free flights etc. I'm a new Mum, had to unfollow her when basically saying other Mum's were lazy for not exercising like her. My little one never sleeps and there is not a chance in hell I would take them to the gym, at the expense of not playing with them or going to a baby class etc. Another deluded instatwat

Reactions: 3
Yesterday was the last straw for me: first the dancing ad and then a gifted flight to NZ and her preaching about the service they offer where they turn seats into one long sofa thing. My husband is from NZ and we haven’t been for 10 years as flights are so expensive and she gets them for free? And then puts two short stories on insta with some pre-written text and preaches about travelling with kids. I’m so done. People are busting their balls to afford to live let alone go on holiday and these influencers get stuff for free and smugly tell us how busy they are and hard hard they work. Eff off. You wouldn’t know what hard work is if it smacked you in the face :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Couldn't agree more about the dancing vids. She is so unrelatable as new Mum with her free flights etc. I'm a new Mum, had to unfollow her when basically saying other Mum's were lazy for not exercising like her. My little one never sleeps and there is not a chance in hell I would take them to the gym, at the expense of not playing with them or going to a baby class etc. Another deluded instatwat
She is lucky Leon has Jax too. My two would hate the gym / CrossFit box .
Her hotel is paid for too but not sponsored. Gotta admit that part of the job I’m jealous of free holidays flights hotels etc although at what price does it come down too ? I wouldn’t show my kids off half as much as some influencers

She is lucky Leon has Jax too. My two would hate the gym / CrossFit box .
Her hotel is paid for too but not sponsored. Gotta admit that part of the job I’m jealous of free holidays flights hotels etc although at what price does it come down too ? I wouldn’t show my kids off half as much as some influencers
Ditto the travelling. I know people raise their kids differently, but the trek in Peru when Jax was 4 months and still breastfed really put me off. Especially when Carly justified it as showing Jax a strong working Mum.

Yesterday was the last straw for me: first the dancing ad and then a gifted flight to NZ and her preaching about the service they offer where they turn seats into one long sofa thing. My husband is from NZ and we haven’t been for 10 years as flights are so expensive and she gets them for free? And then puts two short stories on insta with some pre-written text and preaches about travelling with kids. I’m so done. People are busting their balls to afford to live let alone go on holiday and these influencers get stuff for free and smugly tell us how busy they are and hard hard they work. Eff off. You wouldn’t know what hard work is if it smacked you in the face :rolleyes:
This 100%! What she doesn't say is that the sky couch is up to $800 per flight! And if you do your research you will see you can have ppl in normal economy seats in front of you reclining them, therefore restricting your space. She's just another sales person, albeit dressed up as a self righteous super mum.
Furthermore her tatts are fugly and Leon's handlebar mustache plus the budgie smugglers are just down right creepy!

• Heart
This 100%! What she doesn't say is that the sky couch is up to $800 per flight! And if you do your research you will see you can have ppl in normal economy seats in front of you reclining them, therefore restricting your space. She's just another sales person, albeit dressed up as a self righteous super mum.
Furthermore her tatts are fugly and Leon's handlebar mustache plus the budgie smugglers are just down right creepy!
Wow 800 😱 the ad that really made me change my views , was when she did the sleep training video and had an affillited link to a method that left Jax to cry, she has a big following and there are more gentle ways to “sleep train” I think this is quite a touchy subject and crying it out etc isn’t for me. If she didn’t come across such a parenting expert and smug these links would wash over me .... I hope.

Reactions: 2
What the duck did I just witness with that dancing video? Awful!!!! The second hand embarrassment is real. My baby is a few months younger than Jax and I am sick of hearing her spout on about what she wants to show her daughter about strong women and being a working mum etc. duck off with that tit, as if we all aren’t trying to be a good influence on our kids, we just don’t all have the money/freebies to travel every five minutes. I get pissed off by the implication that these influencers are doing parenting better than the rest of us-I could pick Jax out from a lineup but no internet stranger could do the same with my daughter,and that is worth more to me than a fold down seat on a plane.

her smugness just pisses me off,I used to like her but she is so annoying since she had a kid. I do like Leon,but he and John Chapman show their babies too much for my taste (although I think Johns little girl is an absolute cutie!)

Reactions: 4
She did say that once Jax turned 1 she wouldn’t post her anymore...have you wait and see on that!

I got really cheesed off about her jewellery line she bought out. It was so bloody expensive and looked quite cheap and she pushed it and pushed it and pushed it. Who honestly was gong to pay nearly £60 for some tiny earrings?

I don’t think John shows Bobbie nearly as much as they show Jax.

She did say that once Jax turned 1 she wouldn’t post her anymore...have you wait and see on that!

I got really cheesed off about her jewellery line she bought out. It was so bloody expensive and looked quite cheap and she pushed it and pushed it and pushed it. Who honestly was gong to pay nearly £60 for some tiny earrings?

I heard that Lisa angel stuff isn’t that great quality.

Carly has some great messages and I did like some of the positivity posts but she is ruining it overall .

I find the IG’ers I like , are the ones who do it alongside a job . When she was a PT she still had ads but not as much and her content was more relevant. Johns partner isn’t an influencer I bet that helps keep things a bit more grounded , them two are more likeable.

She will still share Jax (she is super cute) I do not think she would do a Sam Faiers though and show Jax potty training etc I hope she would keep some stuff back from SM.

I heard that Lisa angel stuff isn’t that great quality.

Carly has some great messages and I did like some of the positivity posts but she is ruining it overall .

I find the IG’ers I like , are the ones who do it alongside a job . When she was a PT she still had ads but not as much and her content was more relevant. Johns partner isn’t an influencer I bet that helps keep things a bit more grounded , them two are more likeable.

She will still share Jax (she is super cute) I do not think she would do a Sam Faiers though and show Jax potty training etc I hope she would keep some stuff back from SM.
Valid point-it’s once they go full time in IG that they seem to turn into knobheads. I do agree that Carly probably wouldn’t show things like potty training,I think even if she’s filming and Jax gets upset she tends to cut that out rather than filming her upset.

she does have some valid messages I agree,but it is getting lost amongst the drivel which is a shame.

It will be interesting to see if they stop posting her at 1-I can’t see it to be honest,she features pretty heavily on both their feeds so can’t see it just stopping. I do feel like a bit of a hypocrite as I do love seeing pictures of Bobbie as she is just adorable and John is clearly besotted with her-they are such a cute little family-hard to believe he is a chapman!

Jax is already 1 and is still being featured.

I admire that they are gifting items while in NZ but clearly showing they have money to burn by buying a nurtibullet etc just for while they are there and then giving it away 🙄

Jax is already 1 and is still being featured.

I admire that they are gifting items while in NZ but clearly showing they have money to burn by buying a nurtibullet etc just for while they are there and then giving it away 🙄

Agree it’s good she is gifting - they did a sex series video again - we are lucky we have these experts about 🙄🙄

Does anyone know why she deleted her earlier instagram post today? It's basically back now with an additional photo and more or less the same caption. I did see someone in the comments of the original photo wanting to discuss how the text of her post was a bit contradictory, but I never saw her response and now she's re-posted!

Does anyone know why she deleted her earlier instagram post today? It's basically back now with an additional photo and more or less the same caption. I did see someone in the comments of the original photo wanting to discuss how the text of her post was a bit contradictory, but I never saw her response and now she's re-posted!
Wonder why I did not see the first post. Any excuse to show the abs.she does look good mind you. Jax still being shown I see...

I had to delete her off insta, her arm in all her stories... I couldn’t see past it and listen to what crap she was saying in that silly voice...

I had to delete her off insta, her arm in all her stories... I couldn’t see past it and listen to what crap she was saying in that silly voice...
Yes the arm thing drives me mad I know it’s only a small thing but it’s so annoying! I really don’t know what I think of Carly,I think she comes across as quite sweet and I know she had terrible relationships in the past so it’s lovely to see how happy her and Leon are together but there’s something that comes across a bit know it all-ish or smug perhaps? I can’t quite put my finger on it

Reactions: 4
Yes the arm thing drives me mad I know it’s only a small thing but it’s so annoying! I really don’t know what I think of Carly,I think she comes across as quite sweet and I know she had terrible relationships in the past so it’s lovely to see how happy her and Leon are together but there’s something that comes across a bit know it all-ish or smug perhaps? I can’t quite put my finger on it

The arm is the whole reason I stopped watching her 😂😂 no one else does it.. so minor but so irritating!

The arm is the whole reason I stopped watching her 😂😂 no one else does it.. so minor but so irritating!
It reminds me of when my hubby tried using a selfie stick when we were on holiday and all you could see was the bloody stick in every photo 😂(don’t judge me for using a stick I just wanted some nice pictures that didn’t show off all my chins 😂)