Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
She is so smug and such a brag. My friend had a baby the same day as Carly and potty trained her 4 months ago and not once has she put a cringe Instagram story or post about it. That poor girl. I bet she came home from nursery in a change of clothes but I’m sure she wouldn’t tel us that!
Exactly what I was thinking. Plus it’s the first day - they can do fine one day and not the next. Why immediately jump on social media just to try and show how headstrong you want your child to be seen as. She annoys me so much because she clearly wants to be seen as this inspiring woman who is there to empower other women etc and shares her problems - but she is a smug show off who never actually wants to show anything that’s less then perfect. Plus all these inspirational quotes “it’s ok if all you do today is breathe”...well, not really. Most people have actual jobs and/or children to look after who currently are being homeschooled and not shipped off to nursery so we can flog Jo Malone to strangers. Imagine telling an A&E nurse it’s ok if all she “does today is breathe” 🤣🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
She really thinks shes the craziest kookiest person in the world and that her, Jax and Leon are just wild when in reality she’s a boring fucker. She’s one of these people who would get her nipple pierced and think it was a personality trait, wearing no bra etc so it was thrust in your face at every opportunity. Bore off love, you are bland as fuck, talking about your sex life and having a camper van doesn’t make you in any way exciting or alternative.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Mamaelf

Yeah her posts are a bit much. Imagine the kid seeing that years down the line. There's a fair line between letting people know this is a thing you feel versus constantly showcasing it on social media. She's so lucky to be able to go all those amazing things, sorry you have to share that with your kid?? Just find a babysitter for her then. Or shut up.
Exactly! So out of touch to think that this is relatable in any way. Her life is one big holiday and she’s complaining that her kid stops her from surfing and running at the same time as her husband. Actually used to enjoy her content back in the day when she was a PT. Now it’s just veiled complaints about her kid or eye fucking herself whilst filming herself getting dressed or doing that cringe grin while taking about lube and vibrators.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
She is an insufferable smug cunt! That post about Jax dropping her dummy and then being potty trained in half a second just makes me want to boke. And yet she was in the bath drinking a bottle of milk at two years old? Don’t get her but I hope no one looks at her feed and feels inferior about their own parenting-I feel like I’m failing all the time but I have never ever had the desire to post my child semi naked/on a potty/at all actually on social media,so I will take that win. She’s a dick.

• Heart

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
I wondered if there was a thread about this one, surprised it’s not longer actually 🤣 I followed her ages ago and liked her at first, but she has gotten more and more fake and insincere. Her latest grid of her kid saying vagina is just cringe! Yeah we get it, you are so woke, raising your child to be so liberal and “body confident” 🥱🥱 Shame it’s all for the gram and you aren’t respecting your child’s privacy, posting her to thousands of strangers which she has no say about or understanding of, putting a phone in her face to get her to perform and showing her half naked body to who knows who! But yeah, your kids says vagina...well done 👏🏼

• Heart

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Bustin is the surname.

Glad the baby arrived safely but jeez, smug much. Of course her 4yr old daughter loves David Bowie, and of course she had the birth of dreams and just ‘breathed’ him out 🙄

And yeah the rainbow reference is really odd, bit of a reach if you ask me to make that association.
So pretentious. At 4, my daughter used to like the wheels on the bus, wind the bobbin up and asking Alexa to play songs about poo 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure how active this thread is but I had to unfollow Carly a while back. I used to really enjoy her videos but not anymore.
She is one of those skinny white influencers who pretends to be so relatable and enjoys rubbing her privilege in everyone’s face. The pinching of her non existent stomach is so nauseating.
She is currently in Sri Lanka with her family and her posts are so tone deaf especially in the current economic climate.
It’s just really annoyed me and I had to rant

Slimem

I stopped watching it when she said Jax wanted to call the baby python but they thought they needed to wait until he was born and check out the size of his penis before they called him that. I cringed so hard at the sexualisation of a newborn baby that I had to turn it off.

Anyone watched the birth video ?
---

• Wow
  • Sad

drewydrop

Chatty Member
Carly is one of those people who goes “oh I am so overweight” JUST for the attention. It drives me mad when she pinches her skin or tries to highlight her non existent stretch marks.
Don't you mean ‘life stripes’ 🙄 Shes so smug. I don’t follow her anymore but have just seen the what I see vs what you see and she sees a non-existent bump. Wouldn’t everyone have that regardless of how flat your stomach is? Then cue today’s stories where she’s doing an intense ab workout where she says she won’t be able to laugh tomorrow.

I don’t find her relatable at all, like someone said above she’s naturally lean and tall and has a job that allows her to exercise all the time. I also hate this care free lifestyle/ parenting that she’s portraying and how free spirited they are and at one with nature. I also can’t listen to her accent - I’m a Norfolk girl but she’s got a weird affected Twang going on. I also find Leon really annoying so they make a good pair. They both think they’re really quirky and soo different to everyone else.
Im clearly in a bad mood today 😂

Slimem

Obviously taken her van to thetford forest. Miles away from where they live.
She also recently went to the north Norfolk coast, nowhere near her house and a long drive away.. but apparently it doesn’t count for her.

Also, get a stand for your phone. That long arm filming thing is ridiculous.

Mamaelf

Don't you mean ‘life stripes’ 🙄 Shes so smug. I don’t follow her anymore but have just seen the what I see vs what you see and she sees a non-existent bump. Wouldn’t everyone have that regardless of how flat your stomach is? Then cue today’s stories where she’s doing an intense ab workout where she says she won’t be able to laugh tomorrow.

I don’t find her relatable at all, like someone said above she’s naturally lean and tall and has a job that allows her to exercise all the time. I also hate this care free lifestyle/ parenting that she’s portraying and how free spirited they are and at one with nature. I also can’t listen to her accent - I’m a Norfolk girl but she’s got a weird affected Twang going on. I also find Leon really annoying so they make a good pair. They both think they’re really quirky and soo different to everyone else.
Im clearly in a bad mood today 😂
😂 They are both as equally as annoying as each other. What she thinks is relatable isn’t relatable at all because it’s so clearly staged/forced. She seems to be portraying this laid back, totally liberal, quirky life and personality but it just feels really off, like it’s all an act for the ‘gram and that she’s actually really uptight and insecure. The ‘sexy series’ is just another level of cringe. I can’t.

Reactions: 7

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Does Carly know for her sure that it is just a "cold" from nursery? I hope she has had her tested. How utterly stupid to even take her sick child out during the pandemic. Now, if she was a single parent, that is totally different as she may not have child care but surely Leon could look after her? My niece and nephew just had to be off school for 14 days as my nephew was sick and had to get tested for covid...even though it came back negative, they still had to stay off until his symptoms cleared in case it was covid that hadn't shown up on the test yet.

Why do people write tweets addressed to people who aren’t going to see it 🤣 bet she didn’t say anything to the woman at the time and also bet it wasn’t just one cough.
They also clearly went away in the camper van last week when she took that week “off” social media.

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Is she for real, is she aware how stupid she sounds?!! She is happy to make money from broadcasting publicly among other things; her sex life, her intimate relationship details, her child on the bath/on the toilet (plus all other aspects of her daughter’s life that she has no decision on sharing), half naked pictures of herself, her even sat on the toilet and the inside of her bloody underwear 🤢 but the audacity to say her life is no one else’s business 😂😂 And then her post today patronising everyone to be “present” when she films every aspect of her daughters life...she can’t even pee on the loo without a phone shoved in her face - how present can you be behind a camera 🤔 also - label your bloody ads properly ffs!! It’s not a PR product, a press event etc - you.were.paid!

Attachments

• Heart

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Showing her daughter on the toilet 🤬 are there no private moments for these poor social media children exploited to hundreds of thousands of strangers?! I wouldn’t want someone to film me on the loo and share it to the public so why is it ok she does that to her child? How is her husband ok with this?! Really makes me so angry.

• Angry

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
I don’t know how there isn’t more interest on here about her. She is one of the worst on social media.

Her story encouraging her 3 year old to swear is just grim. And also how did she record her nose piercing?! Imagine going to get it done and the piercer having to wait for you to mess around setting your phone up for the perfect angle so you can post to total strangers 🤣 it’s like another world of ego.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I stopped watching it when she said Jax wanted to call the baby python but they thought they needed to wait until he was born and check out the size of his penis before they called him that. I cringed so hard at the sexualisation of a newborn baby that I had to turn it off.
I thought that. It made me feel sick. Imagine saying that out loud, on your YouTube video, then editing it later and keeping it in thinking that’s a normal thing to say about a) a newborn and b) your son.

It’s a really weird thing to say and it’s a weirder thing to leave in a video.

Mamaelf

Her content is unbelievably cringe. It’s just so forced and fake. Recording herself dancing, playing with Jax, hugging Leon etc and pretending it’s all in the moment and the camera just strangely happened to be there, then adding ‘profound’ (corny) captions over it. And that weird staring at the camera followed by the massive grin, giggle and shoulder shrug.

Also that comment about not being able to have sex in the van because of Jax and needing a ‘f*ck tent’ 🤢
I definitely get the sense that Carly IRL is very different to social media Carly.

blossombloss

Chatty Member
Oddly enough she should be teaching her daughter to say vulva, but I'll forgive her because we've all been taught wrong.
I was shocked to find out they pay Leon's mum to come and clean for them? I don't know why but it makes me feel uneasy, but if it works for them, it works for them.