Carly Rowena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched one of her stories and came on here to say “this is so petty but I dislike her arm in the stories” but turns out you all do too 😂 not that I particularly like her anyway, but the arm just really does my head in for some reason.

Her fake American accent annoys me so much
the accent! It’s because she apparently went to Australia once and picked up the accent...I think she’s just embarrassed to sound like she’s from Norfolk...like Jim and Tanya!

Reactions: 1
Jax is one now right? I thought she was going to stop posting her or did she let us know she's changed her mind?
I don't mind her posting Jax but I did find it odd that she kept saying she'd stop posting her once she was one, like why then?

Jax is one now right? I thought she was going to stop posting her or did she let us know she's changed her mind?
I don't mind her posting Jax but I did find it odd that she kept saying she'd stop posting her once she was one, like why then?
Yep Jax was one before Xmas - she is cute I wonder how many kids will grow up resenting their parents from over sharing?
And I didn’t notice the selfie arm until it was pointed out, i am pretty envious of her long limbs though 😝

*hiding away* whilst also taking selfies for thousands to see on Instagram... 🙄 Poor kid no privacy already at age 1

Not sure we needed to see her in the bath with jax
Oh how very natural does the second pic look when she has her bleeping arm sticking out to take the picture. Sorry but I bathe with my daughter like that most days-this does not need to be on Instagram ffs-is she trying to be ‘out there’ because she has a picture with her nipples covered up with stars? Like what is this trying to achieve? So bleeping desperate-it annoys me when people like Carly who have a profession or niche still feel the need to plaster their kid all over Instagram ffs. STOP IT! Bath time is private time ffs. Carly is really far from the worst there is out there but this is starting to bug me. (Although I can relate to being kicked in the vagina during bathtime )

Reactions: 2
Oh how very natural does the second pic look when she has her bleeping arm sticking out to take the picture. Sorry but I bathe with my daughter like that most days-this does not need to be on Instagram ffs-is she trying to be ‘out there’ because she has a picture with her nipples covered up with stars? Like what is this trying to achieve? So bleeping desperate-it annoys me when people like Carly who have a profession or niche still feel the need to plaster their kid all over Instagram ffs. STOP IT! Bath time is private time ffs. Carly is really far from the worst there is out there but this is starting to bug me. (Although I can relate to being kicked in the vagina during bathtime )
Although the star doesn't actually cover the nipple ... Bit weird.

This !!! I loved bath time with my babies but can’t people keep somethings private especially when they have a huge following. She showed good, fun fitness videos, It’s like people get popular and stop doing what makes them relatable.

This !!! I loved bath time with my babies but can’t people keep somethings private especially when they have a huge following. She showed good, fun fitness videos, It’s like people get popular and stop doing what makes them relatable.
I think this is what frustrates me about her-she has a profession,she’s not like someone like Louise Pentland who hasn’t a clue what she wants to do with her life-Carly is in the fitness industry. Not to say that she should never branch out on her own, but the likes of overexposing Jax and releasing a random jewellery line really falls flat for me

Jax is 14 months now and featuring. She needs to stop saying she will stop showing her , either do it or don’t. Also her latest click bait video title was something like I quit social media *yawns*

The dancing in her recent insta post,Christ my cheeks are red from watching it-what is the point in it? Absolutely awful. Is this a thing she does?

The dancing in her recent insta post,Christ my cheeks are red from watching it-what is the point in it? Absolutely awful. Is this a thing she does?
I feel like her confidence is realllllly forced and fake ...

Reactions: 2
Oh no she dancing again 🙈

I think her whole persona is fake. I would imagine she’s a bit of witch.
A friend met her at a event in London said she is nice but not as confident as she comes across, I imagine a lot of influencers have a bit of a persona

Oh no she dancing again 🙈

A friend met her at a event in London said she is nice but not as confident as she comes across, I imagine a lot of influencers have a bit of a persona

I did too but back in early 2016. She was quieter then. She seemed nice but a lot has changed I guess since then.

I did too but back in early 2016. She was quieter then. She seemed nice but a lot has changed I guess since then.
did you? I did follow her back then loved the food and fitness vlogs I check in on her IG now and again but it’s really not as good content

did you? I did follow her back then loved the food and fitness vlogs I check in on her IG now and again but it’s really not as good content

Yeah it was a big fitness event and various people were doing classes over a couple of weeks. I went to hers and did the workout. It was small and you def got time for a chat and selfies.

I like her, but her workout cards are pointless.

You can get all this information free online or do a YouTube workout.

She’s now doing 30% off, but they are still overpriced.