Carly Rowena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would pay for workout stuff now? So many channels and influencers are doing it for free in the isolation period!

Jillian Michaels released work out cards ten years ago-I could see the merit then because it was quite early days for Youtube fitness people etc but no need whatsoever these days-hardly a revolutionary idea!

I see she's still showing Jax and getting that cheque. It was a good ad but I have no idea why she said she wouldn't show Jax past her being one when she clearly knows she's like every other influencer and willing to sell her soul and child for money

Reactions: 2
Her stuff is cringe these days and I feel she shows her for the money too. She should have not stated no more Jax once she is one as it’s obvious she will pimp her out

I may be in the minority here but I actually went to the sexy series live (hey it was a fiver and not far from home) and I briefly chatted with her and she seemed really nice! I went on my own and was nervous and she was really reassuring

She from my area, i know her friends and yes you're right they think they are better than everyone else. She is very smug

Reactions: 1
She from my area, i know her friends and yes you're right they think they are better than everyone else. She is very smug
Was she always like this ? Pretty sure back in the day when she only did fitness she was more relatable and likeable. I don’t know what’s changed I do feel she is more smug sadly

Was she always like this ? Pretty sure back in the day when she only did fitness she was more relatable and likeable. I don’t know what’s changed I do feel she is more smug sadly
She was so sweet back in the day! I can’t remember what year I found her, but I watched her first YouTube video and it was so amateur. I had followed her on Instagram and won a competition she hosted - so I got some amazing workout leggings sent! She always replied to me and was so lovely! Then slowly she got more and more “famous” the #ads crept in and now I can’t stand her always smiling / always talking about sex with her sleazy short ass husband 🤢

• Haha
She comes across as someone who is playing pretend as a confident Person who has lots of crazy sex. I imagine under it all she is still quite reserved and insecure. I hated that she did a jewellery line it just seemed so off brand to me? I used to really enjoy her but find myself just rolling my eyes now

She was so sweet back in the day! I can’t remember what year I found her, but I watched her first YouTube video and it was so amateur. I had followed her on Instagram and won a competition she hosted - so I got some amazing workout leggings sent! She always replied to me and was so lovely! Then slowly she got more and more “famous” the #ads crept in and now I can’t stand her always smiling / always talking about sex with her sleazy short ass husband 🤢
Is he a sleaze or looks likes one ? I used to like the older stuff LM did , I prefer his mate John he seems sweet. I like fitness pages (not that i am fit) but more and more are to glossy and beefed . Any normal people out there vlogging people can recommend ?

I saw her once at a local restaurant just before she had her baby and she strutted in and looked at everyone like they were utter tit on her shoe. Never seen a sneer like it!

Yep always been this way. The circle she mixes with are all the same and have always been the same.

Is it just me that can't stand it when she films herself wiping sweat from her lip?! 😂💦

So I haven't had kids but know people who have and some of them go on about how they can't jump or laugh without peeing a little... Carly shared this to insta... .
Not sure how I feel. On one hand it is gross and seems like oversharing but on the other it highlights what can happen after pregnancy I guess. 🤢

• Wow
My first reaction if I’d peed myself on a run would be quick, take a photo!! You can still highlight the issue without photographic evidence, we know what wetting yourself would look like! Used to love Carly’s YouTube videos years back in front of her old patterned sofa but she is the epitome of smug. She’s trying to be so down to earth and relatable with everyone, and keeps pushing how laid back, quirky and fun they are as a family. Her voice grates (I’m also from Norfolk) and her forced smiles where she sticks her tongue out are so irritating. Had to unfollow a while back..

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t she Gifted something by Elvie for her pelvic floor ??

Good to raise awareness but another attention seeking headline.

Pretty sure she has been gifted breast pumps etc from elvie before as well.
I loved her when she did videos in front of that sofa her home workouts were great. The gym ones too but Then she moved to CrossFit and became totally unrelatable. My friend got her guide and said it’s okay but the group she is on fb is not supportive and Carly now just pushes those cards on IG . I know she needs to make money but no bigger accounts are relatable Anymore .

My first reaction if I’d peed myself on a run would be quick, take a photo!! You can still highlight the issue without photographic evidence, we know what wetting yourself would look like! Used to love Carly’s YouTube videos years back in front of her old patterned sofa but she is the epitome of smug. She’s trying to be so down to earth and relatable with everyone, and keeps pushing how laid back, quirky and fun they are as a family. Her voice grates (I’m also from Norfolk) and her forced smiles where she sticks her tongue out are so irritating. Had to unfollow a while back..