Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summerrose20

Anyone seen her recent story about the van update and her and Leon will be ordering bits. She then pops a box up to ask for "suggestions" *cough* begging for gifts *cough*
If it's one thing an influencer does that I cannot stand is say oh I was looking at this, buying this can someone point me in the right direction. It's a blatent beg post for freebies

Sayitisntso

Given the situation we’re currently in with covid I am seriously questioning why they have chosen to send Jax to nursery? Surely they could work from home and look after her? Clearly they’re not that busy as they’ve just gone out for a walk (was meant to be without her phone but literally contradicted that statement within minutes by uploading a story of the walk with said phone). I’m not saying they’re not entitled to go out for a walk, and I understand that working from home with a child is difficult but surely the nursery should only be open for the children of key workers?! The nursery staff don’t need to put themselves at risk so they can go out on a bloody childless walk!
Only reason I can think of is she will be charged anyway as nurseries are allowed to open ? But I also thought nurseries like schools are only open for key workers ?? Maybe not

I cannot stand her constant narcissistic Q&A's where people just ask things and she tells us all about her life and thoughts. she does them so frequently as well, so annoying.
I cannot stand her constant narcissistic Q&A's where people just ask things and she tells us all about her life and thoughts. she does them so frequently as well, so annoying.
I had a snoop 😴😴 who is going to watch this and feedback 🤭

Attachments

Last edited:

blossombloss

Chatty Member
Does it bug anyone how she does burpees? When she's shown her and Leon working out, sometimes they both do burpees and she legit throws her pelvis area down before anything else. I thought hmm maybe she knows best as she's the expert but Leon does not do it that way and I was not taught to do them the way she does it!

Bubble12

I haven’t watched the latest video because I couldn’t care less about how people choose to parent their child. Just seen she miscarried last week.

Sayitisntso

Side bum out in stories today, cos we all snap for Ig naked on a bed?I mean yeahhh we know it’s hot another excuse to show her bum off

BobbySinger

She said they pay over 5k a month for rent so they must be earning somehow.. not sure how they earn so much!!
She’s now a life coach and has her app
They moved because they liked the versions of themselves there (they’d be on holiday there ) what does that mean ? I liked her way back in the fitness days when she filmed in her little flat
---
And sold their van via a raffle - I’ve not looked at her profile for a while 🙄🙄

Last edited:

Lechat

VIP Member
Who would pay for workout stuff now? So many channels and influencers are doing it for free in the isolation period!

Sophielou

Chatty Member
She put on her stories about getting her ring resized.. I thought he found ‘her’ ring, if so why does it need to be resized? did he actually ‘find’ her ring or buy a new one?!?

Sayitisntso

Jax is 14 months now and featuring. She needs to stop saying she will stop showing her , either do it or don’t. Also her latest click bait video title was something like I quit social media *yawns*

BobbySinger

I stopped watching it when she said Jax wanted to call the baby python but they thought they needed to wait until he was born and check out the size of his penis before they called him that. I cringed so hard at the sexualisation of a newborn baby that I had to turn it off.
I made the right decision not watching it then 😂

Meowmeow123

I dunno I think the whole #vanlife is jumping on a trendy bandwagon and they actually don't have plans to live abroad and will send her to school so they can 'work' but will wait and see maybe they truly are free earth spirits (with regular long haul flights and a diesel van🙃)

bubbles?99

VIP Member
They’re moving to Costa Rica. Also I’m confused she covers jaxs face sometimes and then will post pics and vids of her face as well and then says she won’t be posting her children’s faces on YouTube

blossombloss

Chatty Member
I really cannot stand that when she has an ad in her stories she places the ad bit right the bottom right of the video! It's typically obstructed by the send message icon and as I'm right-handed, my hand too. It's so bloody sneaky!