Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Branched

Just watched one of her stories and came on here to say “this is so petty but I hate her arm in the stories” but turns out you all do too 😂 not that I particularly like her anyway, but the arm just really does my head in for some reason.

Sayitisntso

I used to really like Carly but she seems to be irritating me more and more recently.. it might be because I struggle to respect anybody that takes a photo of themselves to post online whilst they are crying, and this is something she has done a few times recently.. it comes across as so insincere... I do like the self love message that she puts across, and I also like that she isn’t this big time influencer who has moved to a big mansion and just promotes any old shit, tbh it’s just the filming yourself crying that irritates me lol
And on the loo - I don’t why she doesn’t come across as sincere anymore she had some really good content. I snooped , her online workout classes aren’t expensive if she dialled down the smugness she would be likeable again to me. Not that she needs to worry about little old me🤣

Rir

I haven't watched her videos but poor child needs some privacy. Also agree hope she doesn't make anyone feel inferior as potty training can be more lengthy for some children and only when they are ready or older. I can imagine some parents panicking when their kid doesn't do it just aged 2. She is so smug and hypocritical. She is all about being 'independent working mum' for her child which is how she justified going abroad when the baby was 4 months old and then totally screwed up breastfeeding (no judgement fed is best) but couldn't admit she had made a mistake leaving.

S1920

VIP Member
Is she still with Leon? So many quotes and posts lately seem like she is getting at something?

Slimem

She’s posted a story this morning of her child at the window of her house with her house number clearly visible. That would worry me.

Sayitisntso

Did anyone here used to watch Hollie Wakeham? She was small YouTuber from Essex, did mainly beauty/makeup stuff but then ventured into fitness and veganism, and then seemingly went abit weird, quit YouTube and is now a yogi in India lol, but anyway, there was a time where her and Carly became friends and hung out loads, and then their friendship just seemed to stop, I always got the impression that something happened to cause them to fall out
Oh I don’t know her , isn’t she “ friends” with Helen Anderson , in the frow and cat meffan etc wonder if bloggers / youtubers are real friends or if it’s more a work type relationship ?

Sayitisntso

Yeah a walk with her mum and Jax would have been fine but gardens with others is a no no. On her latest IG story she asked for ‘any questions’ - I said when are you going to stick to the tier 4 rules, wonder if I’ll be blocked.
Did you get blocked yet ?

Bubble12

Yeah she is old enough to forward face I just know it’s not as safe in that it they were to crash and she had an arm out she probably would be as injured as if she was forward and able to fly out of the seat. It didn’t look like the straps on very tight at all.

Summerrose20

Was she always like this ? Pretty sure back in the day when she only did fitness she was more relatable and likeable. I don’t know what’s changed I do feel she is more smug sadly
Yep always been this way. The circle she mixes with are all the same and have always been the same.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Shocked to see her instagram story of jax in the car, one arm looped out of her car seat so she’s not even in it properly and forward facing. Thank god they didn’t get in an accident.
Isn’t Jax old enough to forward face now? I will say my daughter was able to get her arms out a few times because her shoulders were so narrow-it was terrifying to look in the mirror and see her just chilling out! Luckily an extra strap has sorted it right out (plus I would never have posted anything to insta with her not sitting in it correctly!)

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
The dancing in her recent insta post,Christ my cheeks are red from watching it-what is the point in it? Absolutely awful. Is this a thing she does?

Sayitisntso

I can’t cope when she show us her sweaty skin, then rubs the sweat in. 🥴🤮
Ewwww

Yeah that’s all fine now apparently as she’s the expert on everything; fitness, Crossfit, babies, sex, relationships, body confidence, fashion, interior design, bladder weakness, using your kid for content to get free stuff. You name it, she knows it 🙄 I don’t follow her any more but just looked and her captions make me want to 🤢 So smug and self-righteous
She was better when she was mainly fitness , guessing more topics more money

gee13

VIP Member
She posted a video the other day, saying if you knew where it was taken that's where they were going to move to .. so if you keep track of all her videos then there you go 😂

Sayitisntso

Wasn’t she Gifted something by Elvie for her pelvic floor ??

Good to raise awareness but another attention seeking headline.

Pretty sure she has been gifted breast pumps etc from elvie before as well.
I loved her when she did videos in front of that sofa her home workouts were great. The gym ones too but Then she moved to CrossFit and became totally unrelatable. My friend got her guide and said it’s okay but the group she is on fb is not supportive and Carly now just pushes those cards on IG . I know she needs to make money but no bigger accounts are relatable Anymore .

My first reaction if I’d peed myself on a run would be quick, take a photo!! You can still highlight the issue without photographic evidence, we know what wetting yourself would look like! Used to love Carly’s YouTube videos years back in front of her old patterned sofa but she is the epitome of smug. She’s trying to be so down to earth and relatable with everyone, and keeps pushing how laid back, quirky and fun they are as a family. Her voice grates (I’m also from Norfolk) and her forced smiles where she sticks her tongue out are so irritating. Had to unfollow a while back..

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
Could she be anymore annoying in her latest post of her dancing on the bed? Also did she grow up in America as can’t quite place her accent
she’s born and bred norfolk and if you know what a norfolk accent sounds like then that’s not her! Also, it’s with point out that Tanya Burr and Jim Chapman are also from norfolk and speak like they aren’t 🙄

gee13

VIP Member
She said they pay over 5k a month for rent so they must be earning somehow.. not sure how they earn so much!!