Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Jax is already 1 and is still being featured.

I admire that they are gifting items while in NZ but clearly showing they have money to burn by buying a nurtibullet etc just for while they are there and then giving it away 🙄

Sayitisntso

They shared it because you have (somehow) over 100k followers, therefore the reporting on this because she is an “influencer” is exactly it. If Joan down the road lost her ring and tried to tell the local rag, they wouldn’t care less!
Why doesn’t she embrace the “influencer “ title

Meowmeow123

She's such a hypocrite, brought out the body positive book for kids or whatever and then posted a film of her and Leon commenting on Jax looking beautiful and gorgeous in the Halloween outfit. Why not say she looked spooky and halloweeny. Feel sorry for the little poppet being posted all over the internet.

Sayitisntso

I did too but back in early 2016. She was quieter then. She seemed nice but a lot has changed I guess since then.
did you? I did follow her back then loved the food and fitness vlogs I check in on her IG now and again but it’s really not as good content

Forgetmenot22

Can you imagine your mum holding up a camera over you in your bed, your most vulnerable place that should be your most private and secure, getting you to talk to that camera (which you focus more on than your mum because that’s what you are used to constantly) and then posting it to 100k strangers without your understanding or consent. Disgusting!
How old is her child? They seem far too old to be drinking out of a bottle still?
I thought babies shouldn't be using bottles after 12 -18 months?

What is she apologising for ? I’m confused and missed the post
I came back to see if anyone answered you. I saw the apology but not the product. It seems she promoted something related to A.C.A.B. as I thought she said ACAB and she mention having friends and family working in the forces?

gee13

VIP Member
Anyone else wonder how these two will cope when Jax starts school and they have to have a routine with her? I wonder how long they'll last before she's home schooled ..

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
Ah tier 4 she could meet her mum on a walk without Jax , but like so many thinks f*^k it I’ll go round theirs . I thought they had been shielding she did a video dropping food off and standing back when it all started , her parents must be higher risk , therefore why risk the garden meet to and then share it 🙈 who will call positive Carly out ?!
she can take jax as children under 5 don’t count towards the numbers

I thought this!

Either that didn’t happen, she misconceived something or someone who is mentally unwell said something. And if it was the latter not sure it needed to be shared on social.

And who the fuck would say "disgusting" because she's pregnant in Ibiza?! I'm pretty sure no one thinks half the things she makes problems out of!!
---
She is VERY self-obsessed/absorbed/indulgent isn't she - from reading her posts!
I swear she wasnt always like that! But she is now