Carly Rowena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen someone do a natural cycle ad and the not reveal they’re pregnant a few months later
It really makes me so angry. I’m not against natural cycles but the bottom line is if you’re not very careful you’ll get caught out. Most women turn to it to get pregnant but don’t admit that. And those that are advertising it I personally
feel they should have to share the WHOLE picture and not just sharing “I feel so in sync with my body”, ok great, but if it’s long term contraception share how it’s important to sleep well, at the same time roughly, to be diligent with temp checks , check cervical mucus etc. they make out It’s just an app and a phone that magically knows when you’re ovulating 🤦🏽‍♀️

I just find it so irresponsible. That’s my rant over.

Reactions: 5
She posted a video the other day, saying if you knew where it was taken that's where they were going to move to .. so if you keep track of all her videos then there you go 😂

They’re moving to Costa Rica. Also I’m confused she covers jaxs face sometimes and then will post pics and vids of her face as well and then says she won’t be posting her children’s faces on YouTube

I thought it was convenient there is the ' we won't move if the dog can't come' clause, so she can get all the content for moving etc and has an excuse for when they don't go.

Reactions: 1
I don't understand why you'd want to do a massive life change like that right when your child has started a new school and you have a newborn?! She said she wants to enjoy the newborn days this time but how will she do that when she's so busy moving to another country?! Just wait a few months!

Reactions: 4
That bread she’s promoting? £15 PER LOAF

And its bollocks. As if bread can cure your ills…

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She's a walking talking red flag. Always writing about red flags etc. Look in the mirror horse teeth you are one

Reactions: 3
She's trying to be a positive influencer but she still comes across so negatively!
And who the duck would say "disgusting" because she's pregnant in Ibiza?! I'm pretty sure no one thinks half the things she makes problems out of!!

She is VERY self-obsessed/absorbed/indulgent isn't she - from reading her posts!

I thought this!

Either that didn’t happen, she misconceived something or someone who is mentally unwell said something. And if it was the latter not sure it needed to be shared on social.

And who the duck would say "disgusting" because she's pregnant in Ibiza?! I'm pretty sure no one thinks half the things she makes problems out of!!
---
She is VERY self-obsessed/absorbed/indulgent isn't she - from reading her posts!
I swear she wasnt always like that! But she is now

Does anyone follow Leon? He is doing 4 marathons in 4 days. The first one he did in 5.5 hours and was moaning that it was ‘about 2 hours slower than usual’ making out he does 3.5hr marathons but because he was running with others he had to stay with them. Then he did a PB in 4.5hrs yesterday. So he was talking crap! He seems really arrogant as well.

• Haha
I was scrolling through the comments section of that bizarre, cult-ish, practically softcore p*rn, vid Niomi Smart posted to IG of her making out with her creepy fiance in a coffee shop...

Anddd guess who said they "loved" it in the comments? :rolleyes: Yep, you guessed it. Carly. Why am I not surprised?

The fact that Carly thinks Niomi and Jamie's behavior is not only normal, but aspirational behavior is so problematic. This isn't cute at all. It's, at best, rude and entitled behavior. But above that, it is an example of a toxic codependent relationship comprised of two people who don't live in the real world, emotionally manipulate each other, and need to overcompensate to feel secure. Um, let's NOT normalize this, Carly...

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 1.15.41 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
I have no idea who those people are but the video is soooo cringe and the comments are brilliant!

• Haha
Think Carly’s the only person who does love it. Everyone else is rightly so disagreeing with it. How unaware do you have to be to do that in a cafe to prove you’re in love? New thread I need to look at I think!

I’ll be at an event next weekend that Carly’s speaking at and I partly want to hear what she has to say but I don’t know if I can deal with the smugnes, especially now she’s pregnant again and acting all Earth mother.

I have no idea who those people are but the video is soooo cringe and the comments are brilliant!
She's into the whole 'wellness' thing, and I assume Niomi and Carly might've met through those influencer circles (back in the day).

If you want a good laugh, I recommend checking out her tattle thread. ;)
---
New thread I need to look at I think!
Yesss, join us! lol

Think Carly’s the only person who does love it.
I thought that! Even her fans were saying “I love you but…” it’s standing out to most as a bit odd or a bit of a red flag.

the video is just too much. It looks like they’re in a public cafe?! It just looks desperate and unhealthy.