Carly Rowena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the above comment and had to also add my piece! I met her at the opening of the Ivy in Norwich. I went up to her to tell her I was a fan she the look she gave me, up and down like I was a piece of sh!t on her shoe. She just kind of smirked, rolled her eyes and walked off. She was pregnant then as well. I was a blogger and we had been asked to write a piece about the opening and do some insta stories in exchange for free food and drink all night. She never posted anything, thought she was so rude.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
hahaha I'm so shocked, that's two stories about how rude she was! Can we let her off being pregnant? I dunno but very I do love some real stories.

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen her post where she's just screaming. Wtf? Does this just scream attention? It also looks so fake. Like holding her chest at the end and looks like a fake laugh 🙄 ugh can't stand this women. Just something about her that she gives off that screams I'm amazing, I love myself

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her post where she's just screaming. Wtf? Does this just scream attention? It also looks so fake. Like holding her chest at the end and looks like a fake laugh 🙄 ugh can't stand this women. Just something about her that she gives off that screams I'm amazing, I love myself
I quite like Cat yoga lady she’s with - wonder what it’s all about , I’m so glad I do not follow her , snooped & she is still showing off Jax 🤷🏼‍♀️

I quite like Cat yoga lady she’s with - wonder what it’s all about , I’m so glad I do not follow her , snooped & she is still showing off Jax 🤷🏼‍♀️
I find Jax a really annoying looking kid... strange I know. But perhaps because of who her parents are. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Same! Cannot stand Leon either. I don’t mind John Chapman from The Lean Machines (he seems normal) but Leon and his stupid hats and handle bar moustache and general ‘I’m so cool and whacky’ attitude makes me cringe hard.

And her shouting/car dancing etc. is all for attention to show us all how crazy and care free she is on top of being wife/ mother/ relationship/ sex expert of the year 😴

Reactions: 2
Same! Cannot stand Leon either. I don’t mind John Chapman from The Lean Machines (he seems normal) but Leon and his stupid hats and handle bar moustache and general ‘I’m so cool and whacky’ attitude makes me cringe hard.

And her shouting/car dancing etc. is all for attention to show us all how crazy and care free she is on top of being wife/ mother/ relationship/ sex expert of the year 😴
Leon comes across as cocky pompous asshole.

Reactions: 4
I stopped watching after baby was born and they named it after someone desperate to piss themselves. Jax bustin 😂😂😂 I lost it

Shocked to see her instagram story of jax in the car, one arm looped out of her car seat so she’s not even in it properly and forward facing. Thank god they didn’t get in an accident.

Reactions: 3
Shocked to see her instagram story of jax in the car, one arm looped out of her car seat so she’s not even in it properly and forward facing. Thank god they didn’t get in an accident.
Isn’t Jax old enough to forward face now? I will say my daughter was able to get her arms out a few times because her shoulders were so narrow-it was terrifying to look in the mirror and see her just chilling out! Luckily an extra strap has sorted it right out (plus I would never have posted anything to insta with her not sitting in it correctly!)

Yeah she is old enough to forward face I just know it’s not as safe in that it they were to crash and she had an arm out she probably would be as injured as if she was forward and able to fly out of the seat. It didn’t look like the straps on very tight at all.

Side bum out in stories today, cos we all snap for Ig naked on a bed?I mean yeahhh we know it’s hot another excuse to show her bum off

I really cannot stand that when she has an ad in her stories she places the ad bit right the bottom right of the video! It's typically obstructed by the send message icon and as I'm right-handed, my hand too. It's so bloody sneaky!

I really cannot stand that when she has an ad in her stories she places the ad bit right the bottom right of the video! It's typically obstructed by the send message icon and as I'm right-handed, my hand too. It's so bloody sneaky!
Eugh just went to check and you are right! Not to mention the fact it is in a really small and light coloured font! I could see it it in the first story (only because I knew where to look) but it in the second one it’s totally under the send message symbol!

infuriating !sooo insincere these days she was so easy to watch a few years ago

Eugh just went to check and you are right! Not to mention the fact it is in a really small and light coloured font! I could see it it in the first story (only because I knew where to look) but it in the second one it’s totally under the send message symbol!