Carly Rowena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So one moment it's.. don't rush to get your body back, embrace postpartum then in the next breath she's working out and has been since he was a day old?!

Reactions: 6
So one moment it's.. don't rush to get your body back, embrace postpartum then in the next breath she's working out and has been since he was a day old?!
Yeah that irked me too. I also just felt sorry for her. Imagine your whole life is based on your body image in an imaginary world created through an app and so you’re doing an ab workout when your baby is a day old. Have a day off love.

Reactions: 4
Yeah that irked me too. I also just felt sorry for her. Imagine your whole life is based on your body image in an imaginary world created through an app and so you’re doing an ab workout when your baby is a day old. Have a day off love.
Yeah it is really sad! Get into bed, rest and snuggle your baby. Your body just grew a whole person and birthed them, let it have some down time!

Anyone watched the birth video ?
---
Yeah it is really sad! Get into bed, rest and snuggle your baby. Your body just grew a whole person and birthed them, let it have some down time!
A day old ? That’s not the best example is it ? Even if she feels okay

I stopped watching it when she said Jax wanted to call the baby python but they thought they needed to wait until he was born and check out the size of his penis before they called him that. I cringed so hard at the sexualisation of a newborn baby that I had to turn it off.

Anyone watched the birth video ?
---

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I stopped watching it when she said Jax wanted to call the baby python but they thought they needed to wait until he was born and check out the size of his penis before they called him that. I cringed so hard at the sexualisation of a newborn baby that I had to turn it off.
I made the right decision not watching it then 😂

I thought that. It made me feel sick. Imagine saying that out loud, on your YouTube video, then editing it later and keeping it in thinking that’s a normal thing to say about a) a newborn and b) your son.

It’s a really weird thing to say and it’s a weirder thing to leave in a video.

Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched the video but I can already tell that having a “home/unmedicated/natural” birth is going to be become a whole part of Carly’s personality.

Reactions: 2
I watched it out of bordem and my god could she be more smug. She knows full well she's being smug as well, the way she keeps saying "don't hate"... as for the python comment... so weird, even Leon looked like wtf!

So what's the deal with her moving to Costa Rica? I haven't been on this thread for a while

Reactions: 1
Her and Leon are so boring and unrelatable. Everything she tries to make sexy is awful. She is not a sexy woman and he’s just a chav with a bit of money (source: trust me 😉)

They’ll be home with their tales between their legs before the end of the year, mark my words.

Agree with the above. I’m wondering exactly what this move is even for? Content? They can’t be making any money.

She said they pay over 5k a month for rent so they must be earning somehow.. not sure how they earn so much!!

I don’t know how this thread isn’t busier she is probably one of the most toxic influencers there is! Drives me nuts.

I don’t know how this thread isn’t busier she is probably one of the most toxic influencers there is! Drives me nuts.
I honestly couldn’t stand her enough even to snark 🤣 the fake accent and the constant masturbation talk were a firm no for me. Just had a little nose and her followers look far less than I remember when I used to follow her ages ago. Also why does she have her boobs out in 90% of her reels 🤔 No one cares.