Carly Rowena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted a story this morning of her child at the window of her house with her house number clearly visible. That would worry me.

Does anyone know what she's referring to? Did she share something to do with saving the planet?
Not entirely sure but She has shared some sponsored link posts about climate change however I think when she has gone into her stats it’s clearly not getting as many clicks as she would have liked and she can probably see that when she has advertised clothing that probably gets more clicks. I kinda get her point that people seem more concerned about consuming rather than climate change. However I don’t go to influencers like Carly in the first place for climate change advice. It’s kinda contradictory of her tbh she is always trying to sell us clothing, products, books, retreats away and the one time that she hasn’t she expects us to all fall at her knees. Her book could have been an e book for a start that would contribute to saving the planet. Her retreat could have been online. I’ve never really seen her promote 2nd hand etc etc. I appreciate what’s she saying however she isn’t really the influencer that I go to for that kinda material.

Reactions: 4
She would be bitching if no one clicked on her clothes/beauty product posts as then she wouldn’t be getting the money for it so there’s no point in her trying to take the mora high ground on this. Don’t need any influencers preaching to me about climate change when they can’t even respect their own kids privacy-if I can’t expect them to do the most basic of things for their own children then how can I expect them to say anything worth while about anything else?

also hate when people do posts about charities/worthwhile causes that they are getting money from-if you were so supportive of the cause you would be sharing information without the need to be paid for it.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what she's referring to? Did she share something to do with saving the planet?
Probably posted something while sat in the fuel guzzling camper van that she took out for a totally pointless trip again, whilst snarking about her own followers clicking on more tit they don’t need that she was paid to promote. So climate conscious.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's such a hypocrite, brought out the body positive book for kids or whatever and then posted a film of her and Leon commenting on Jax looking beautiful and gorgeous in the Halloween outfit. Why not say she looked spooky and halloweeny. Feel sorry for the little poppet being posted all over the internet.

Is piercing your nose when you're over 30 such a big deal that you hide your nose in instagram stories???
Like who is THAT interested in her nose piercing that she's videoed the whole thing for a blog and is drawing out the suspense for it?
Influencers are so weird!

Reactions: 2
Is piercing your nose when you're over 30 such a big deal that you hide your nose in instagram stories???
Like who is THAT interested in her nose piercing that she's videoed the whole thing for a blog and is drawing out the suspense for it?
Influencers are so weird!
That is so embarrassing. She tries so hard to be effortlessly cool and it’s not working. I also see Jax is three and she is STILL posting pictures of her.

Reactions: 3
Why does she look so bloody smug all the time 😂 I can’t stand the cringe faces she makes. Mostly talking about the recent nose piercing reel…!?

Reactions: 6
I don’t know how there isn’t more interest on here about her. She is one of the worst on social media.

Her story encouraging her 3 year old to swear is just grim. And also how did she record her nose piercing?! Imagine going to get it done and the piercer having to wait for you to mess around setting your phone up for the perfect angle so you can post to total strangers 🤣 it’s like another world of ego.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I don’t know how there isn’t more interest on here about her. She is one of the worst on social media.

Her story encouraging her 3 year old to swear is just grim. And also how did she record her nose piercing?! Imagine going to get it done and the piercer having to wait for you to mess around setting your phone up for the perfect angle so you can post to total strangers 🤣 it’s like another world of ego.
Came here to see if anyone else thought the same about her letting Jax swear and posting it all over insta! Not appropriate at all imagine if she goes to nursery and says things like that!

She really thinks shes the craziest kookiest person in the world and that her, Jax and Leon are just wild when in reality she’s a boring fucker. She’s one of these people who would get her nipple pierced and think it was a personality trait, wearing no bra etc so it was thrust in your face at every opportunity. Bore off love, you are bland as duck, talking about your sex life and having a camper van doesn’t make you in any way exciting or alternative.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Came here to see if anyone else thought the same about her letting Jax swear and posting it all over insta! Not appropriate at all imagine if she goes to nursery and says things like that!
I bet she does swear at nursery! I can’t imagine they have many boundaries for Jax in their attempt to try and “be cool” and let her be “her own person” etc etc. And the fact that they are constantly on their phones so she clearly is left to her own devices a lot. Encouraging your 3 year old to swear is just trashy 🤣

Reactions: 1
Not sure how active this thread is but I had to unfollow Carly a while back. I used to really enjoy her videos but not anymore.
She is one of those skinny white influencers who pretends to be so relatable and enjoys rubbing her privilege in everyone’s face. The pinching of her non existent stomach is so nauseating.
She is currently in Sri Lanka with her family and her posts are so tone deaf especially in the current economic climate.
It’s just really annoyed me and I had to rant

Reactions: 8
I had to unfollow when it was all #ad after #ad after #ad after #ad. Plus I don’t care about her vagina or her sex life and that’s all she banging on about. Like she was the first person in the world to use a vibrator. Cue the coy look to camera- oh bore off.

Not sure how active this thread is but I had to unfollow Carly a while back. I used to really enjoy her videos but not anymore.
She is one of those skinny white influencers who pretends to be so relatable and enjoys rubbing her privilege in everyone’s face. The pinching of her non existent stomach is so nauseating.
She is currently in Sri Lanka with her family and her posts are so tone deaf especially in the current economic climate.
It’s just really annoyed me and I had to rant
Yes tone deaf really does encapsulate her posts at the moment. She's trying to make people feel sorry for her because Jax is having tantrums sometimes and she's "solo parenting" whilst Leon races, and they are staying in hotels rather than air bnbs and she hasn't had any treatments because she's had to look after her child. I'm just here like, you could have left Jax with your parents or Leon could have gone to Sri Lanka alone? I get it is not all roses travelling with a kid but I don't think anyone is under that impression anyway. I'm not about to feel sorry for her because she has to take care of her kid when on holiday??

Yes tone deaf really does encapsulate her posts at the moment. She's trying to make people feel sorry for her because Jax is having tantrums sometimes and she's "solo parenting" whilst Leon races, and they are staying in hotels rather than air bnbs and she hasn't had any treatments because she's had to look after her child. I'm just here like, you could have left Jax with your parents or Leon could have gone to Sri Lanka alone? I get it is not all roses travelling with a kid but I don't think anyone is under that impression anyway. I'm not about to feel sorry for her because she has to take care of her kid when on holiday??
I really get the impression that she resents Jax. Being a mother isn’t easy but I just feel like she really begrudges her child’s existence

Reactions: 4
I really get the impression that she resents Jax. Being a mother isn’t easy but I just feel like she really begrudges her child’s existence
She spends so much time at nursery so that Carly can mess around flogging vibrators, drive around in the gas guzzler for no reason and generally have time “for herself”. The rest of the time, she has to put up with a phone constantly in her face.

• Haha