Carly Rowena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf did she think having a child was going to be like. bleeping weirdo. Lost a piece of me. NO you haven't. Your life changes. Stop blaming your daughter. Poor girlie never asked to be born. Please don't have or adopt another child they don't need to be gaslit like your daughter.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Did she set it up to film herself dancing in her undies 🙄🙄🙄 yawn. Her poor kid. For someone who is supposed to be about body positivity she does comment on Jax appearance a lot. And a hypocrite posting about being sustainable and environmental concerns when she is flying loads.

Reactions: 1
Do we think her and Leon have split? She’s been posting lots of just her and Jax recently and keeps hinting at heartbreak/losing someone …

It is him in a story from today so I doubt it. I have noticed though that she likes to click bait her relationship or sex issues. So understand why you would think that.

I saw them together in Norwich not that long ago. Think it’s just to make people wonder/engagement reasons.

Her new youtube Vid.... *massive eye roll! Yes, Carly, What a wonderful parent you are !
I don't even know why it grates me so much :D Just a bit 'oh look how wonderful I am at parenting' . I'd love to see her behind closed doors :D!

I haven’t watched the latest video because I couldn’t care less about how people choose to parent their child. Just seen she miscarried last week.

Her telling everyone that you just need to be a “present” parent 🤣🤣🤣🤣 is she f’ing joking?! How present is she when she is talking to her child through a camera, filming her constantly for the gram and shipping her off to childcare while she pisses around online?! Bore off love!!
And her miscarriage..sorry, but she has said time and time again she doesn’t want another child?! I think she barely wants the one she has. So why is she using this “miscarriage” for attention?!
Urgggh she is the worst.

Reactions: 4
Why oh why has she posted a video of her daughter naked. Have some respect and keep kids safe

Isn’t it weird how she says she doesn’t vlog anymore because jax has asked not to be filmed yet jax is constantly in her Instagram stories/reels?!

Reactions: 3
She may as well just post ‘my child is an inconvenience but we’re trying to make the best of it’

Reactions: 4
She may as well just post ‘my child is an inconvenience but we’re trying to make the best of it’
Yeah her posts are a bit much. Imagine the kid seeing that years down the line. There's a fair line between letting people know this is a thing you feel versus constantly showcasing it on social media. She's so lucky to be able to go all those amazing things, sorry you have to share that with your kid?? Just find a babysitter for her then. Or shut up.

Reactions: 3
Yeah her posts are a bit much. Imagine the kid seeing that years down the line. There's a fair line between letting people know this is a thing you feel versus constantly showcasing it on social media. She's so lucky to be able to go all those amazing things, sorry you have to share that with your kid?? Just find a babysitter for her then. Or shut up.
Exactly! So out of touch to think that this is relatable in any way. Her life is one big holiday and she’s complaining that her kid stops her from surfing and running at the same time as her husband. Actually used to enjoy her content back in the day when she was a PT. Now it’s just veiled complaints about her kid or eye bleeping herself whilst filming herself getting dressed or doing that cringe grin while taking about lube and vibrators.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she still with Leon? So many quotes and posts lately seem like she is getting at something?