Carly Rowena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like Carly but she seems to be irritating me more and more recently.. it might be because I struggle to respect anybody that takes a photo of themselves to post online whilst they are crying, and this is something she has done a few times recently.. it comes across as so insincere... I do like the self love message that she puts across, and I also like that she isn’t this big time influencer who has moved to a big mansion and just promotes any old tit, tbh it’s just the filming yourself crying that irritates me lol

Reactions: 2
I used to really like Carly but she seems to be irritating me more and more recently.. it might be because I struggle to respect anybody that takes a photo of themselves to post online whilst they are crying, and this is something she has done a few times recently.. it comes across as so insincere... I do like the self love message that she puts across, and I also like that she isn’t this big time influencer who has moved to a big mansion and just promotes any old tit, tbh it’s just the filming yourself crying that irritates me lol
And on the loo - I don’t why she doesn’t come across as sincere anymore she had some really good content. I snooped , her online workout classes aren’t expensive if she dialled down the smugness she would be likeable again to me. Not that she needs to worry about little old me🤣

Given the situation we’re currently in with covid I am seriously questioning why they have chosen to send Jax to nursery? Surely they could work from home and look after her? Clearly they’re not that busy as they’ve just gone out for a walk (was meant to be without her phone but literally contradicted that statement within minutes by uploading a story of the walk with said phone). I’m not saying they’re not entitled to go out for a walk, and I understand that working from home with a child is difficult but surely the nursery should only be open for the children of key workers?! The nursery staff don’t need to put themselves at risk so they can go out on a bloody childless walk!

I cannot stand her constant narcissistic Q&A's where people just ask things and she tells us all about her life and thoughts. she does them so frequently as well, so annoying.

Reactions: 4
Given the situation we’re currently in with covid I am seriously questioning why they have chosen to send Jax to nursery? Surely they could work from home and look after her? Clearly they’re not that busy as they’ve just gone out for a walk (was meant to be without her phone but literally contradicted that statement within minutes by uploading a story of the walk with said phone). I’m not saying they’re not entitled to go out for a walk, and I understand that working from home with a child is difficult but surely the nursery should only be open for the children of key workers?! The nursery staff don’t need to put themselves at risk so they can go out on a bloody childless walk!
Only reason I can think of is she will be charged anyway as nurseries are allowed to open ? But I also thought nurseries like schools are only open for key workers ?? Maybe not

I cannot stand her constant narcissistic Q&A's where people just ask things and she tells us all about her life and thoughts. she does them so frequently as well, so annoying.
I had a snoop 😴😴 who is going to watch this and feedback 🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
I feel like she always answers similar questions too?!

Reactions: 1
I wondered if there was a thread about this one, surprised it’s not longer actually 🤣 I followed her ages ago and liked her at first, but she has gotten more and more fake and insincere. Her latest grid of her kid saying vagina is just cringe! Yeah we get it, you are so woke, raising your child to be so liberal and “body confident” 🥱🥱 Shame it’s all for the gram and you aren’t respecting your child’s privacy, posting her to thousands of strangers which she has no say about or understanding of, putting a phone in her face to get her to perform and showing her half naked body to who knows who! But yeah, your kids says vagina...well done 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oddly enough she should be teaching her daughter to say vulva, but I'll forgive her because we've all been taught wrong.
I was shocked to find out they pay Leon's mum to come and clean for them? I don't know why but it makes me feel uneasy, but if it works for them, it works for them.

Reactions: 6
Oddly enough she should be teaching her daughter to say vulva, but I'll forgive her because we've all been taught wrong.
I was shocked to find out they pay Leon's mum to come and clean for them? I don't know why but it makes me feel uneasy, but if it works for them, it works for them.
She mentioned as well her mother in law gets to “spend more time with Jax” while she cleans and they then work...willing to bet the cleaning is just a cover so they have been able to have her round tbh.

This reply on her Q&A 🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She mentioned as well her mother in law gets to “spend more time with Jax” while she cleans and they then work...willing to bet the cleaning is just a cover so they have been able to have her round tbh.

This reply on her Q&A 🥴
I thought this too, seems like a cover!

Also, I was shocked that she said Jax's favourite toy is a book, they show her doing everything else but reading which is fine. But no need to over egg it. I love reading and would love my kid to also love reading but that isn't a toy, let the girl play with some lego!

Her latest Instagram reel/post of “What we eat in a day” irked me so much. I hate this “Are you really hungry? Would you eat an apple?” rhetoric.

“If you’re still wanting to snack after your drink & are happy to eat the apple then you’re most likely hungry so go eat!” Ridiculous. This thinking is rooted in diet culture. Sometimes I have stomach rumbling, full body hunger but I don’t want to eat an apple. There’s a difference between stomach and mouth hunger (physical vs mental satiety) and I’m sure I can’t be alone in thinking this!
Also, there is a significant lack of carbs in some of those meals. I feel like a lot of her posts have a low-key (poorly hidden) restrictive tone to them, sprinkled with a bit of toxic positivity.

Her latest Instagram reel/post of “What we eat in a day” irked me so much. I hate this “Are you really hungry? Would you eat an apple?” rhetoric.

“If you’re still wanting to snack after your drink & are happy to eat the apple then you’re most likely hungry so go eat!” Ridiculous. This thinking is rooted in diet culture. Sometimes I have stomach rumbling, full body hunger but I don’t want to eat an apple. There’s a difference between stomach and mouth hunger (physical vs mental satiety) and I’m sure I can’t be alone in thinking this!
Also, there is a significant lack of carbs in some of those meals. I feel like a lot of her posts have a low-key (poorly hidden) restrictive tone to them, sprinkled with a bit of toxic positivity.
Agree I’ve been working on letting go of food rules , not sure she is as easy going as she makes out.
Her using Jax still , the sexpert stuff has given me the ick

She needs to get a tripod or whatever else these “influencers” use to film themselves and their large egos - her ridiculously long straight arm has always bothered me 🤣

Her content is so contrived, she really is one of the worst out there. As IF that post was trying to remove any “food group guilt”, how horribly patronising it is! Her day must top barely 1200 calories from what she showed....well, at least she managed to show everyone that her daughter eats sea bass 👍🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is Carly using her van ads, just an excuse to not respect the covid staying local? most definitely not in Norwich in her van stories. My guess is she can get around this one saying that it’s for work. I’m pretty fed up with lock down myself but she really is losing my respect with this. Especially after I sympathise with her and others for not being able to see loved ones. This wasn’t necessary or local travel sure it’s maybe 10miles away, so not hundreds of miles but most have been staying bored AF going on walks around their neighbourhoods. She could have shown off that van just as well on their driveway... 🤷‍♂️

• Angry
I know this is mega petty but it’s annoyed me - we don’t have motorways in Norwich 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3