Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a moron. She has one child and a part time job… I know life can be overwhelming a lot of the time & toddlers can be wee ass holes but bore off - most people are in the same boat and plenty people are a lot worse off having to work full time, drop kids off at nursery and school etc. She doesn’t seem to be emotional when she is begging for free crap online or else posting all her swipe ups so she can continue generating cash from her followers. I have no idea why she is having another baby when Theo appears to be far too much for her already
This is exactly what annoys me about her!! Every other day she’s moaning about how difficult it’s been for her being pregnant with a toddler, trying to work like no one else has ever done that before her.. . but only a few months ago she was bragging about how much money she now makes, in the same breath begging for new baby stuff, she’s so transparent.

Reactions: 4
Agreed! It’s so pathetic what she’s doing now by not showing what she wants to recommend. It’s making me laugh! I couldn’t give a duck what pjs she wears in hospital 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
The new reel about Theo 🤦‍♀️ I haven’t followed her for ages now, pop on here every now and then, has she shown where she is moving too?

The latest ‘swipe up’ stories 🙄
The way she tricks people into swiping up is disgusting. She’s the worst. It’s not helping people or supporting other mums at all. It’s just mega sneaky.

• Angry
The way she tricks people into swiping up is disgusting. She’s the worst. It’s not helping people or supporting other mums at all. It’s just mega sneaky.
Genuinely don’t know how anyone can take her seriously “swipe up to see what my kid wanted me to buy him but I didn’t” ffs 😂😂😂 clearly nuskin isn’t doing great for her if she’s cramming all these swipe ups in for a bit of cash

Reactions: 5
How is this ok? It’s unacceptable that she’s not making it clear she profits from these swipe ups. She’s so greedy and devious makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 2
How is this ok? It’s unacceptable that she’s not making it clear she profits from these swipe ups. She’s so greedy and devious makes my blood boil.
I purposefully do not swipe up

When she posts a corner of a T-shirt and says ‘I love the style of this one. Swipe up to get it!’ Does my head in!!!

Reactions: 1
I would NEVER swipe up on anything she tries to get you to look at so she can make a few pence.
All her stuff is basically H&M cos they pay the most for Swipe Up Affiliations.
She is pure cringe, she said before that Lumi Spas allow her to make more than she was ever paid as a teacher and she has a fitness business that she dreamed of owning & is super busy (apparently) 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Also who are these fools asking to see what she has packed in a hospital bag??
Do these idiots not have mums / friends / common sense 🤯🤯🤯🤯

In only a matter of a few weeks she will be posting close up “the reality of motherhood” videos of herself crying into the camera… followed by a few more ootd swipe ups… then a few more stories of complaining about what a gremlin Theo is…and the very next day will be another quote she’s cooked up preaching superwoman, struggling, miserable, magical mum life zzzzzz I’m so relatable I’ve got a toddler & newborn zzzzzz

Its okay guys we can be happy and cry at the same time because Carly said so!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hahah, this is amazing! I reckon she’s partly relieved to be moving in with her parents. Someone else to look after Theo because there is no way she would have coped otherwise

In only a matter of a few weeks she will be posting close up “the reality of motherhood” videos of herself crying into the camera… followed by a few more ootd swipe ups… then a few more stories of complaining about what a gremlin Theo is…and the very next day will be another quote she’s cooked up preaching superwoman, struggling, miserable, magical mum life zzzzzz I’m so relatable I’ve got a toddler & newborn zzzzzz

Its okay guys we can be happy and cry at the same time because Carly said so!
Not forgetting the never ending beggy question boxes and *gifted items she will then go on to sell 🙈🙄

She’s disabled the public being able to see the number of likes on her recent ad, it’s currently at 102. She’ll be bitching later over no one supporting her and “I see who the true friends are” girl why do I need to click like on an ad for a product you’ve never used and will never use again. Grow up

She’s disabled the public being able to see the number of likes on her recent ad, it’s currently at 102. She’ll be bitching later over no one supporting her and “I see who the true friends are” girl why do I need to click like on an ad for a product you’ve never used and will never use again. Grow up
She’s Always so passive aggressive when it comes to an ad 😂 not only does she beg for gifted stuff, she then begs for likes so companies think she’s worth sending stuff too ..
I 100% agree I bet she jumped at the chance to move in with her parents, we all know she wouldn’t cope on her own with a toddler & newborn when she literally shouts about how tough her life is currently 🙄

I feel sorry for Theo he is going to have 3 big changes in his life, starting nursery, moving then a newborn brother or sister. I don’t no why she needed to put him in nursery if I’m honest especially with all the other changes going to happen.

I feel sorry for Theo he is going to have 3 big changes in his life, starting nursery, moving then a newborn brother or sister. I don’t no why she needed to put him in nursery if I’m honest especially with all the other changes going to happen.
Agreed, should have either started nursery months ago or waited until settled in new house with baby

Reactions: 2
Agree. I’ve just had a baby and we moved house a few weeks before baby arrived. That coupled with a new baby sent my poor toddler into meltdown. Can’t imagine introducing a new nursery as well 😢 poor kid.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.