Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot wait to see how they attempt to handle a new baby with Theo. My little boy *seemed* excited about the baby but, oh boy, all hell broke loose when the baby arrived.
also the rant about dolls not being inclusive…keep begging Carly, sure someone will gift you one that’s not pink 🙄

Reactions: 3
I didn’t know she’d had a traumatic birth. Not mentioned it for a minute

Cannot be dealing with her swipe ups. She’s such an attention seeking beg

Reactions: 10
I cannot wait to see how they attempt to handle a new baby with Theo. My little boy *seemed* excited about the baby but, oh boy, all hell broke loose when the baby arrived.
also the rant about dolls not being inclusive…keep begging Carly, sure someone will gift you one that’s not pink 🙄
Coming from her who only ever dresses her child in neutrals because ‘that’s his vibe’ 🙄😂 come on Carly, let’s see you YOU be a bit more inclusive and let your child wear some colour? No? Ok then.

Reactions: 8
I mean you can just type ‘Boy Doll’ into Google and would you believe it… the search engine only went and brought up boy dolls from the Worlds Biggest Retailer - AMAZON (for when you read here Carly!) in about 2 seconds flat. It really was so difficult to find & defo warrants a moan on Instagram instead of a quick Google Search 🙈🙈
She is absolutely tragic begging for stuff for her kid

• Angry
So clearly nobody heard her pleas & gifted her a ‘neutral’ dolly for Theo. So all her ‘neutral’ crap has been forgotten when she has had to put her hand in her pocket & she has bought him a wee cheapo blue one after all.
All these dicks are the same when they are being gifted from Scandiborn but different story when they have to find things themselves 😖

Reactions: 12
It’s the same as when she got a family member to buy him the set of wooden rainbow arches and bluntly stated “I wouldn’t pay for that myself” 🤣🤣 she’s honestly the worst! I truly cannot wait for the baby to arrive, for her to have to deal with the fact that it doesn’t HEAL HER. And see how she copes with it all. It’s laughable the pressure she’s putting on this birth to solve all her trauma?! (And yes, she had a traumatic birth but doesn’t like to talk about it) also “Theo thinks baby is a girl” HAHAHA LOL. What a bleeping mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
So she’s been gifted a couple of prams to ‘review’. Sure she’ll be selling those on in a few months

Reactions: 4
One pram is all anyone needs - the influencer greed makes me want to spew. Why not tell the second company you have been gifted one & to give to somebody else 😡😡
Normal people can’t even relate to these morons cos everyone I know has reused their original pram when they have a second baby 🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 9
One pram is all anyone needs - the influencer greed makes me want to spew. Why not tell the second company you have been gifted one & to give to somebody else 😡😡
Normal people can’t even relate to these morons cos everyone I know has reused their original pram when they have a second baby 🙄🙄
Don’t worry she will have them on the market place for sale soon when she manages to get her hands on another 🙃🙃🤭

Reactions: 4
She drives me absolutely crazy. Does anyone remember when she told us her mum got stuck under a car 🤔

she moans about how awful Theo is and that she gets hit all the time (cue photo of her crying) but then says he will be the most loving big brother ever. Sorry, but if he hits his mum, he’s going to hit his sibling.

Why so much secrecy around gender and name though? She must think she’s Kim k & everyone’s been waiting just dying to know, I’m nosy so I’m interested but baby posts like that come across a bit knobbish

Reactions: 5
Why so much secrecy around gender and name though? She must think she’s Kim k & everyone’s been waiting just dying to know, I’m nosy so I’m interested but baby posts like that come across a bit knobbish
In a few hours it’ll be ‘so many of you asking about the name and gender...’ 🙄

• Haha
Maybe she has an exclusive deal with Hello magazine so can’t reveal it 😆😆😆

• Haha
She’ll probably find some way of revealing the gender and name with an affiliate link 😳😂
oh god. A picture of a hand with a ‘I can’t believe it’s a....swipe up!’ 🙄 or maybe she’ll do some sort of competition where we have to like and share her post and she will reveal when she hits 55k followers 🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.