Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The test of how lucrative social media is will be if she returns to teaching next year. What’s the betting that she will pack her career in just to post on instagram all day long

Reactions: 4
I had to unfollow her shortly after she had her baby, couldn’t deal with her constant (non captioned) talking to camera stories. I messaged her a few times when she asked people questions and never had any response, it’s not like she has millions of followers, a heart emoji would’ve been enough!

Reactions: 3
I find her absolutely insufferable. If she’s not bragging about how well Theo sleeps, she’s complaining that he’s not sleeping when he should/as long as he should/where he should.
Newsflash - HE’S A BABY - he’s not read the books and he doesn’t know.

I’m sick of seeing her in the mirror because ‘so many people’ have messaged asking to look at her postpartum body. Clearly she knows she looks good so why do we have to constantly hear about how much work she’s got to do to get back to where she was.

Can’t wait to see all the #gifted Christmas stuff come rolling in... hopefully we’ll get some more #aff links for Theo’s autumn wardrobe too because I don’t know how I dressed my little boy prior to seeing her style tips! BORE OFF!

• Haha
I find her absolutely insufferable. If she’s not bragging about how well Theo sleeps, she’s complaining that he’s not sleeping when he should/as long as he should/where he should.

I’m sick of seeing her in the mirror because ‘so many people’ have messaged asking to look at her postpartum body. Clearly she knows she looks good so why do we have to constantly hear about how much work she’s got to do to get back to where she was.

Can’t wait to see all the #gifted Christmas stuff come rolling in... hopefully we’ll get some more #aff links for Theo’s autumn wardrobe too because I don’t know how I dressed my little boy prior to seeing her style tips! BORE OFF!
😂😂😂

Latest post at it again like she's the only one to have a baby /be a mum

Reactions: 1
She’s clearly been reading only it’s the first day I’ve ever known her not upload tonnes of stories. We’ll get an apology later for her not being on!

She’s clearly been reading only it’s the first day I’ve ever known her not upload tonnes of stories. We’ll get an apology later for her not being on!
I was thinking this! Definitely been on stories less since she mentioned shed been spoken about on here

Oh this is everything. Like people didn’t know H&M did kids clothes before she swanned along to show us?! Don’t worry, she’ll be flogging it all in a few months but without prices and expecting people to make her an offer 😂😂😂 it’s madness.

The gifted Christmas tit has begun already.

Drives me mad when she talks about that poor kid sleeping then not sleeping then only sleeping on her and refusing to sleep alone and then hating the car seat etc etc etc. YES HUN YOU HACE DESCRIBED ALL BABIES AT SOME POINT IN THEIR FIRST 6 MONTHS. It’s what they do and you’re not the first one to experience it. Can’t wait for all the high and mighty weaning advice to come

When people apologise for being “quiet on Instagram” get the duck over yourself.

She's definitely reading. The don't judge mothers post 'don't judge stories it's only 10 minutes of the day'. Lol.

Reactions: 2
She's definitely reading. The don't judge mothers post 'don't judge stories it's only 10 minutes of the day'. Lol.
Except prior to yesterday it was a whole lot more than 10 minutes!
She’s so passive aggressive.

Today she’s said “with Theo waking in the night I’m exhausted and can’t work out first thing” I don’t know any mum (or dad actually) who has a baby under 6 months and able to workout in the mornings like the good old days?! She’s living in a different world

Reactions: 5
She's now begging for companies to do a giveaway with her as though it's a favour to everyone else, not like she'll gain followers from it or anything

It’s like the post about needing recommendations for a swimming outfit - what she means is gift her a swimming outfit!

Does she not realise this is how babies are - they scream, cry, fuss - are difficult! She’s just been lucky so far.... think of us Mums who have had difficult babies from day one. She needs a reality check.

It’s like the post about needing recommendations for a swimming outfit - what she means is gift her a swimming outfit!

Does she not realise this is how babies are - they scream, cry, fuss - are difficult! She’s just been lucky so far.... think of us Mums who have had difficult babies from day one. She needs a reality check.
This this a million times this!! I unfollowed most the insta mum pack due to their perfectly perfect babies. My DS has always been a nightmare and even now at 11 months isn't showing signs of cheering up. Ive cried more in these past 11 months than I have in ages because I feel like a failure. These perfect instamums just fuel those feelings. I only follow a select few now who give actual insight into real emotions, real parenting and not this happy clappy nonsense.

Reactions: 2
This this a million times this!! I unfollowed most the insta mum pack due to their perfectly perfect babies. My DS has always been a nightmare and even now at 11 months isn't showing signs of cheering up. Ive cried more in these past 11 months than I have in ages because I feel like a failure. These perfect instamums just fuel those feelings. I only follow a select few now who give actual insight into real emotions, real parenting and not this happy clappy nonsense.
Who do you follow now? Looking for some good mums to follow!

At least 10/15 stories about how she doesn’t know where she’s going to find the time to make Theo fresh food now he’s weaning.... has it ever occurred to her to use the time she spends on Instagram to do it....

She is clearly and very blatantly begging for a partnership with Ellas Kitchen.

Exactly. And when she says things like she’s educating people on how to feed their kids when she’s been doing for all of seventeen seconds. She’s like it with everything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.