Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elepal

I can't stand people who go in for all that bollocks of "I haven't eaten or drunk anything all day cos I'M A MUM AND MY TODDLER COMES FIRST". Yes, love, so does mine, but you know what? If I don't eat or drink all day, I'll do a pretty shit job of looking after him. Grab a cereal bar and a water bottle, and stop perpetuating this harmful trope of "mothers must suffer otherwise they're doing it wrong", particularly as YOU'RE PREGNANT and your physical health and self-care REALLY MATTER (which any self-respecting PT should know, really!). Put your own oxygen mask on before you help others, etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
Carly aka queen of beg for freebies has just posted a rant about being a small business and people wanting her workouts for free… does she not see the irony

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Hahah today’s stories - vote for what dress I should wear by swiping up so I can earn money. Honestly, influencer culture makes me vomit

Reactions: 15

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
So clearly nobody heard her pleas & gifted her a ‘neutral’ dolly for Theo. So all her ‘neutral’ crap has been forgotten when she has had to put her hand in her pocket & she has bought him a wee cheapo blue one after all.
All these dicks are the same when they are being gifted from Scandiborn but different story when they have to find things themselves 😖

Reactions: 12

charlottec333

Oh it’s me :ROFLMAO:
I literally never call anyone out or message but the way she was speaking about her children is disgusting!
I am a mother of 2 and again know how hard it is we all struggle we have all been there with difficult bedtimes but not once have I acted with such hatred towards my children it’s awful!
She asked the question why do my children hate me so I answered! I didn’t randomly message and for the record I’ve not had a single message in my inbox so what does that say!
I hope for her childrens sake she stays away from social media and actually takes care of her children!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Limw2019

I am dying at her stories today about the birth certificate.

first things first - you’re supposed to CHECK and sign. You’re in the wrong aswell as the registrar.

secondly, on a very small amount of maternity pay? You’re living with your parents, always go on about how selling lumi has changed your life, your husband is an accountant, and also you were just bragging about how you’re going to cash in your Utah trip…. Yet you’re crying over £90. Bore off you self entitled little frog.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

parttimer

Came on here for the comments about her ranting post over people wanting freebies 🤣 pot kettle black love 😂 people just aren’t interested!

• Haha

PorkyPie

Hey Carly, how about instead of filming your child hitting you, as he is clearly craving your attention, perhaps address the behaviour and spend some one to one time with him away from your phone.

• Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
She’s relentless with her traumatic C section chat, I know women who have almost died giving birth but they don’t keep on about it years later.
Also all the ‘I get sooo many DM’s about Theo’s sandals’ No you don’t, all the stuff you buy is from H&M and they pay the most commission for swipe ups so ladies if you do actually want anything from H&M, just go on and look at the website, don’t be lining her pockets. She riled me when she said Theo eats in restaurants so swipe up so she can afford his expensive taste - I know it’s partly said as a joke but she said a while back that her Lumi Spa income is double her teaching salary so she doesn’t need 7p per H&M swipe up from me 🤪🤪

Reactions: 10

pinotgrigioblush

I didn’t know she’d had a traumatic birth. Not mentioned it for a minute

Cannot be dealing with her swipe ups. She’s such an attention seeking beg

Reactions: 10

Wendo89

A3DFBA25-64F7-4E01-AA14-02CFD5679957.png

Does it get any more ridiculous than this….!? I’ve never seen anyone just put a blank screen with the Aff link. It’s disgusting really. Cant believe how much dislike her now when she used to be alright. I hope others start to get fed up with this behaviour too

Reactions: 9

TheArtisticMouse

Chatty Member
I’m sorry - who sees their toddler lining up a shot on their baby brother and continues filming instead of stopping them? That was quite a thud right on top of the poor baby’s (very delicate) skull.

Also, I always wonder with these instagrammers; when beg happen to capture these “random” moments, how long have they actually been filming for? If I turn my camera on my two year old at random points she rarely does anything interesting - I’d have to be filming constantly to make sure I captured anything instaworthy.

No wonder Theo is bored.

Hattixox

In only a matter of a few weeks she will be posting close up “the reality of motherhood” videos of herself crying into the camera… followed by a few more ootd swipe ups… then a few more stories of complaining about what a gremlin Theo is…and the very next day will be another quote she’s cooked up preaching superwoman, struggling, miserable, magical mum life zzzzzz I’m so relatable I’ve got a toddler & newborn zzzzzz

Its okay guys we can be happy and cry at the same time because Carly said so!

Last edited:

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
She said she took it to send to her mum 🙈 if I sent my mum a picture of me crying with my kids also crying on me she would be like wow love pull yourself together yes we all have those days but come on!!
Exactly - don’t get me wrong, parenting is hard and she is obvs hormonal but maybe just go take another insta break and get your shit sorted then come back.
if she took it to show her mum then why not just do that instead of seeking validation from strangers on the internet 🤦🏽‍♀️
Personally I am over all the ‘who can keep it the most real’ insta posts - bore off, we all have crap days and crap weeks but it’s life.

Limw2019

I just KNEW working with the sleep consultant had to be gifted. She begged and begged for that until someone came forward. She makes me so mad

• Angry

Hattixox

Such bad feeling from her announcement.. it just doesn’t sit right that she’s pregnant with another....when she literally can’t cope with Theo? Makes absolutely no sense. It’s really selfish on him. I feel she’s purely pregnant to keep up with other Mums on insta and be a brand. I have a toddler Theo’s age and literally will wait a good few years before having another as it wouldn’t be fair right now. All personal choice though.