Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also- anyone else noticed how her ‘best’ instahun friend Hollie Evelyn has got married this weekend and Carly is not there and from what I’ve seen hasn’t made any reference to it?

Same really - when I go out I like to get dressed up even when pregnant - being pregnant is no excuse to wear your underwear out in public cos you cba to make an effort.
Nobody can ‘gift’ her class I guess 😂

Reactions: 3
Also- anyone else noticed how her ‘best’ instahun friend Hollie Evelyn has got married this weekend and Carly is not there and from what I’ve seen hasn’t made any reference to it?

Nobody can ‘gift’ her class I guess 😂
I noticed this. Reckon they’re not friends any more?

Also, didn’t like Hollie in that dress. It was a Berta which is mega money but just didn’t think it was flattering!

Reactions: 2
I noticed this. Reckon they’re not friends any more?

Also, didn’t like Hollie in that dress. It was a Berta which is mega money but just didn’t think it was flattering!
It was wearing her wasn’t it…I can’t stand Hollie- she’s another one of these insta hun mums who gives it large ‘I’m so relatable’ but all of her posts and stories are pretty much insta perfect and filtered to tit.

It was wearing her wasn’t it…I can’t stand Hollie- she’s another one of these insta hun mums who gives it large ‘I’m so relatable’ but all of her posts and stories are pretty much insta perfect and filtered to tit.
Must have some serious cash to buy a Berta too, plus it looks like she had a different dress in the evening too

Reactions: 1
There’s no way her surprise baby shower was a surprise. She made more effort for ‘afternoon tea with her sisters’ than she did with her anniversary date night with her husband so she 100% knew about the party?! She’s infuriating!

Reactions: 7
There’s no way her surprise baby shower was a surprise. She made more effort for ‘afternoon tea with her sisters’ than she did with her anniversary date night with her husband so she 100% knew about the party?! She’s infuriating!
Maybe she realised how awful her outfit from the Ivy was or to be fair she looked like she wanted to match the colouring of her “surprise” shower

Reactions: 3
100% knew about the baby shower either that or she got her outfits mixed up 😳🙈😅😅😅

Reactions: 1
Anyone follow Carly’s pal April? I want to know what her fella does for work. Did they each come from money?!

Do we need the tantrum photos and the crying ones? I used to really like her but she’s proper grinding on me these days

Reactions: 4
What’s with her going off at the estate agent like they have any control over the moving, it’ll be legal holding it up

Not sorry for being an hole to someone who is just trying to do their job. Nice Carly, nice. 🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.