Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her crying posts are getting so boring - we get it, your pregnant and hormonal but give it a break Carly! Maybe get off the internet and start living your life instead of scrounging for free crap on instagramā€¦ she is such a miserable cow.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Also- anyone else noticed how her ā€˜bestā€™ instahun friend Hollie Evelyn has got married this weekend and Carly is not there and from what Iā€™ve seen hasnā€™t made any reference to it?
Just noticed Carly follows Hollie but Hollie doesnā€™t follow Carly back - is Hollie one of the 50 followers she lost following her estate agent rant poor me hormonal crying post šŸ§šŸ§

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s unbelievable now. Trying to prove her point that she canā€™t ā€œdo it allā€ no one thinks youā€™re a superhero sweetheart. We all know kids have tantrums and sometimes itā€™s all too much for parents šŸ˜… the desperation for sympathy. You wonā€™t get any after slagging off healthcare professionals and screaming at estate agents. Sheā€™s so bleeping rude itā€™s ridiculous.

Trying way too hard to be relatable. Very self entitled. Also need to know what happened between her and Holly. I love Holly!

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s a moron. She has one child and a part time jobā€¦ I know life can be overwhelming a lot of the time & toddlers can be wee ass holes but bore off - most people are in the same boat and plenty people are a lot worse off having to work full time, drop kids off at nursery and school etc. She doesnā€™t seem to be emotional when she is begging for free crap online or else posting all her swipe ups so she can continue generating cash from her followers. I have no idea why she is having another baby when Theo appears to be far too much for her already

Sheā€™s a moron. She has one child and a part time jobā€¦ I know life can be overwhelming a lot of the time & toddlers can be wee ass holes but bore off - most people are in the same boat and plenty people are a lot worse off having to work full time, drop kids off at nursery and school etc. She doesnā€™t seem to be emotional when she is begging for free crap online or else posting all her swipe ups so she can continue generating cash from her followers. I have no idea why she is having another baby when Theo appears to be far too much for her already
Oh I agree so much! What bothers me is banging on about how she canā€™t give gifted and free content as sheā€™s a working mum yada yada. But willingly takes gifted sleep consultant appointments from three different women who are in the same boat as her? Itā€™s just rude. Many other influencers would pay for their session and gift the freebie to a follower (not that I want it, I donā€™t need a professional to tell me why my kid wakes up sometimes, heā€™s two. Itā€™s what the damn well do!)

and the self entitled tit today about losing followers and supporting people online. Sheā€™s actually the worst

Reactions: 5
Oh I agree so much! What bothers me is banging on about how she canā€™t give gifted and free content as sheā€™s a working mum yada yada. But willingly takes gifted sleep consultant appointments from three different women who are in the same boat as her? Itā€™s just rude. Many other influencers would pay for their session and gift the freebie to a follower (not that I want it, I donā€™t need a professional to tell me why my kid wakes up sometimes, heā€™s two. Itā€™s what the damn well do!)

and the self entitled tit today about losing followers and supporting people online. Sheā€™s actually the worst
Exactly - support small businessesā€¦ but only the ones that gift you stuff. She could easily have gone to the amazing sleep consultant who gifted her the first time and paid for her services this time but no, just get online and beg beg beg until somebody else gifts you it! These influencers are all the same, no brand loyalty at all. I canā€™t for the life of me understand the gifting mentality to people like her, it in no way makes me want to buy the things she promotes. Iā€™d love to know the return these businesses get from gifting the likes of Carly

Oh me too! It drives me mental that sheā€™s been gifted maybe 4 buggyā€™s / prams since Theo was born. The new babyzen yoyo which sheā€™s planning to get the newborn attachments and the one that hooks onto it to turn it into a double (looks ridiculous by the way, like youā€™re pushing a train) anyone remember when she did an add for Uber or Lyft? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ it got 60 likes or something then she went on a rant saying people donā€™t support her. Girl you have not once mentioned getting a cab somewhere, ever. You and your equally tragic toothed husband have a car each and just took that ad for the money so why the tit would anyone support that? And the players that help c section recovery and all the gifted mummy MOT tit. Itā€™s ridiculous. Iā€™ve had to mute her now but still enjoy snooping šŸ§

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iā€™d love to know what happened between them!
Do you remember when they were going to do a hypnobirthing/fitness retreat?! I donā€™t think they had any takers because it never seemed to go ahead

Do you remember when they were going to do a hypnobirthing/fitness retreat?! I donā€™t think they had any takers because it never seemed to go ahead
Oh god yeah! That was a flop prob because no one cared and it was too expensive. My sister and I drunk ordered a lumi to share a few months back. I donā€™t wear much make up but my sister does and neither of us have experienced the filth that she shows after ā€œjust a nights sleepā€ so sheā€™s clearly lying!

Reactions: 3
Hahah todayā€™s stories - vote for what dress I should wear by swiping up so I can earn money. Honestly, influencer culture makes me vomit

Reactions: 15
Oh god yeah! That was a flop prob because no one cared and it was too expensive. My sister and I drunk ordered a lumi to share a few months back. I donā€™t wear much make up but my sister does and neither of us have experienced the filth that she shows after ā€œjust a nights sleepā€ so sheā€™s clearly lying!
I repeated her to the ASA about all the Lumi stuff and they gave her a warning - she still doesnā€™t declare ads properly though!

Hahah todayā€™s stories - vote for what dress I should wear by swiping up so I can earn money. Honestly, influencer culture makes me vomit
Itā€™s comedy gold isnā€™t it! How daft must she think people are? And sheā€™s hardly a fashion influencer.. she canā€™t dress herself or that poor boy! Iā€™ve never seen such try hards in a family unit before!

Reactions: 7
I repeated her to the ASA about all the Lumi stuff and they gave her a warning - she still doesnā€™t declare ads properly though!
good! It drives me made. If she ever does state gifted on things itā€™s in teeny tiny font too.

Itā€™s comedy gold isnā€™t it! How daft must she think people are? And sheā€™s hardly a fashion influencer.. she canā€™t dress herself or that poor boy! Iā€™ve never seen such try hards in a family unit before!
I honestly just clicked no on all of it!

I wonder if the ASA have been in touch with Nu Skin too - they sent an email out (my friend is still doing it and was telling me about it) reminding people that they need to declare it as an ad. She just gets on my nerves with the lack of respect for pretty much everyone - including her own son

sheā€™s definitely just said this as she doesnā€™t make any money from swipe ups for Zara. Sheā€™s such a beg
Haha I believe nobody makes money from Zara swipe ups but H&M ones pay well as do Nike so thatā€™s why all these insta moms are ā€˜just obsessedā€™ with H&M šŸ™„šŸ™„
Sheā€™s the ultimate beg!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.