Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally loves nothing/no one as much as she loves herself
Her wedding is so showy! It’s like she’s trying to be a celeb and it’s her big show! That rap is horrific - is she trying to be an Essex version of Cardi B? No just no it was awful

• Sick
Reactions: 5
In her stories moaning about her midwife… she says she’ll buy her own syringes. Did she think the midwife would give her free syringes for colostrum? Lol does she expect to actually purchase anything herself

Reactions: 4
In her stories moaning about her midwife… she says she’ll buy her own syringes. Did she think the midwife would give her free syringes for colostrum? Lol does she expect to actually purchase anything herself
I gave birth at that hospital and I literally could not fault it. Did I have the same midwife that saw me throughout? No. But they all had my notes and nothing was missed out. It sounds like she wants the private healthcare lifestyle.
I really think shaming the NHS online is disgusting.

Reactions: 5
I gave birth at that hospital and I literally could not fault it. Did I have the same midwife that saw me throughout? No. But they all had my notes and nothing was missed out. It sounds like she wants the private healthcare lifestyle.
I really think shaming the NHS online is disgusting.
Yes! She’s moaned about every HCP she’s seen, midwives, the consultant it’s not very fair at all and could really put people off. She seems very demanding and it could be she’s just going into appointments demanding things that they can’t provide but that won’t fit her poor me narrative so she immediately runs to insta to moan to her fellow MLM mumfluencer huns 😤

Reactions: 2
Yes! She’s moaned about every HCP she’s seen, midwives, the consultant it’s not very fair at all and could really put people off. She seems very demanding and it could be she’s just going into appointments demanding things that they can’t provide but that won’t fit her poor me narrative so she immediately runs to insta to moan to her fellow MLM mumfluencer huns 😤
It just really infuriates me as she is publically shaming someone. Imagine if that midwife saw her stories. If she has a problem that she REALLY think has grounds, she should speak to the hospital.

Reactions: 3
As much as I hate to defend her, they are provided by midwives antenatally (certainly in my area anyway)

I still for the life of me can’t understand why she’s having another baby?! Why put yourself or another tiny human through it if you hate being selfless so much? She makes it very clear she begrudges Theo. I honestly don’t think she has a maternal bone in her body! She just seems so narcissist and self serving. Hardly an Earth mother. She lacks self awareness that’s for sure.

Reactions: 6
As much as I hate to defend her, they are provided by midwives antenatally (certainly in my area anyway)
Ohh really? They’ve never been offered in any of my pregnancy’s unless you’re on the ward and need help breastfeeding

Reactions: 1
I do think she has every right to be frustrated if the midwife was not as professional as she should have been. However it is the posting about it online which annoys me - take it up with the hospital!
I am a teacher, just as Carlie has been, and trying to deal with parents who post rants online is a huge problem. Just go to the source and deal with the issue. Posting individual rants at people can be incredibly detrimental and the NHS I’m sure could do without that to nearly 50k!

[
I do think she has every right to be frustrated if the midwife was not as professional as she should have been. However it is the posting about it online which annoys me - take it up with the hospital!
I am a teacher, just as Carlie has been, and trying to deal with parents who post rants online is a huge problem. Just go to the source and deal with the issue. Posting individual rants at people can be incredibly detrimental and the NHS I’m sure could do without that to nearly 50k!
couldnt agree more. It’s appalling that she went on a full on rant about the midwife

Reactions: 4
going to a nice dinner for your anniversary in a bleeping mr motivator outfit
Awful she looks like she put that awful ITS Perrie Sian blazer over her underwear- it’s like she forgot to put her outfit on. The amount of (quite nice) maternity dresses she’s advertised on her stories recently (swipe up encouraged obvs) and she wears that monstrosity out in public. I’d never think cycling shorts were acceptable evening attire. Her husband made an effort and she just chucked on a jacket over her gym gear/undies such an odd choice for a grown woman to wear out in public 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.