Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carly aka queen of beg for freebies has just posted a rant about being a small business and people wanting her workouts for free… does she not see the irony

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Carly aka queen of beg for freebies has just posted a rant about being a small business and people wanting her workouts for free… does she not see the irony
I was in shock! Does she not realise the irony. She took a gifted sleep consultation which was a service she used before and didn't return as a paying customer. What's the difference??

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s a dick - I actually can’t stand her rat face sitting on social media half the day begging for free crap or whinging about her kid - bore off, your not influencing or engaging anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Came on here for the comments about her ranting post over people wanting freebies 🤣 pot kettle black love 😂 people just aren’t interested!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Amazing that all the questions people asked had affiliated links attached to them - anyone could be forgiven for thinking she wrote the questions to herself!
Yes to this!!
also how she bangs on about the great lumi deals and only 10 of something available so act quickly! Then three days later shes still preaching the same message. Business clearly isn’t as great as it once was now you’ve tricked a bunch of people into wasting hundred of pounds on something to wash your face

Reactions: 5
Wonder why she is selling it when her Lumi business makes her double her teaching salary… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep, why couldn’t she just pass it on to someone in need! Or a charity?!
Words fail when you flog something that was *kindly* gifted to you 😳 Sickening. I feel truly sorry for Theo and the unborn baby having such a selfish mother?! Kindness sadly doesn’t come naturally to some!

Reactions: 4
Words fail when you flog something that was *kindly* gifted to you 😳 Sickening. I feel truly sorry for Theo and the unborn baby having such a selfish mother?! Kindness sadly doesn’t come naturally to some!
Funny how she’s posting about manners are free.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
The video of Adam on their wedding day reading in the most monotone..emotionless voice.. 😫 Very dull indeed. Didn’t she want a divorce in lockdown?

The video of Adam on their wedding day reading in the most monotone..emotionless voice.. 😫 Very dull indeed. Didn’t she want a divorce in lockdown?
I just saw it posted and there is no way I can watch that video. I’ll need four vodkas to get through it! Didn’t she perform some kind of rap at her wedding 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.