Carly Findlay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dylan Alcott is leading a campaign to cast disabled people in TV ads. I reckon she’s kicking herself for trying to start drama with him now.
Oh for sure. I saw a short on ABC he was in the other day it was really cute.

Reactions: 1
You reap what you sow. Is it naive to hope that this might finally be the moment Carly realises that burning bridges left right and centre is probably not the best idea? The problem is that Carly is probably so insignificant in Dylan’s view that he might not even remember she went after him for partnering with a betting company.

Reactions: 7
She’s back to trying to be all buddy buddy with Dylan Alcott. Guess she prioritises clout chasing over principles.
Saw this and lol'd so hard. Carly's notorious for attempting to ride coat-tails, but suddenly deciding Dylan is schmooze-worthy after trying to 'school' him was gold. You know what the difference is, Carly? Dylan's work is all about other people and changing the lives of people with disability. Your work is all about yourself.

Hmm... Someone should really write a blog post about jealousy in the disabled / advocacy space.....

Reactions: 6
Between the posts I can see and screenshots that mutuals have shared with me, there’s a lot that I have wanted to say about her. I’m always confused as to why she posts what she does. Her social media content was particularly unhinged throughout 2023.

Recently she posted that it was ten years since her photo was mocked on Reddit. I thought, what a strange thing to commemorate. Why would you want to remember that? Then I realised: she wants to get trolled again. The Reddit incident back then got her media coverage and attention. But work has dried up for her lately. This is why she posts strange photos and videos of herself, passive aggressive posts about other people, starts arguments in Instagram comments and copies off others (even resorting to stalking). She’s baiting so that someone responds and she can make a big fuss about being bullied and trolled because of ableism. Then she can get back in the news and on TV again. Luckily, most people know better and don’t respond.

The stalking that I observed last year never became dangerous. It was weird, but ultimately she just wanted a reaction and a big blow up that she never got. Sad.

So I won’t share my thoughts on Carly’s recent posts, because that’s what she wants. All I’ll say is that I think she’s a sad individual who needs help and to take a break from social media.

Reactions: 21
I dont want to give her more views but today she's having a whine about people using Moron in a news headline and posting all the negative comments she's getting back.

She loves attention, so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I dont want to give her more views but today she's having a whine about people using Moron in a news headline and posting all the negative comments she's getting back.

Seriously 🙄🙄 She really needs to get off the internet and get a life. That's exactly what those people are - morons! Ie. Stupid. Am I missing something?

Reactions: 3
Seriously 🙄🙄 She really needs to get off the internet and get a life. That's exactly what those people are - morons! Ie. Stupid. Am I missing something?
"If we could eliminate abelist language from the everyday vernacular"

"The M word is a disability slur"

Reactions: 1

omfg if she’s going to try and bait outrage in order to try to gain relevancy at least she could try to hide it just a tiny bit.

Reactions: 4
I would love to know what other word she would have people use. I am not talking about insulting people with an intellectual disability, because how could anyone justifiably do something like that?! But how would she like us to describe people who make really ill-advised and uninformed decisions. Or are we to ‘be kind’ and never speak up when people do things that are, frankly, stupid?!

"If we could eliminate abelist language from the everyday vernacular"

"The M word is a disability slur"

Reactions: 3