Carly Findlay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does he. I think she might be colour blind. That would make sense.
i thought colour blindness was only in men? yeah when i read the first part of the sentence "every time we go to the men's section in myer" and saw those clothes, i expected it to finish with "i wonder why they can't make these prints in women's sizes" or something of that effect. those shirts look pretty much like what she wears on a daily basis, and she would wear like 7 of them in clashing prints all at once.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm surprised that suggesting the designers are drunk isn't problematic to Carly, but young people doing dress-ups as old folk with a walking stick is OMG SO OFFENSIVE.

And she wears the female version of this aesthetic every day.

Reactions: 12
i thought colour blindness was only in men? yeah when i read the first part of the sentence "every time we go to the men's section in myer" and saw those clothes, i expected it to finish with "i wonder why they can't make these prints in women's sizes" or something of that effect. those shirts look pretty much like what she wears on a daily basis, and she would wear like 7 of them in clashing prints all at once.
Hahaha yesssss. I thought it was going to be "every time I go to the men's section in kmart I buy something for myself"

What a surprise ending. She dresses like these shirts look every day 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahaha yesssss. I thought it was going to be "every time I go to the men's section in kmart I buy something for myself"

What a surprise ending. She dresses like these shirts look every day 😝
and the one she said she actually likes is probably the most hideous of all of them.

i see her ridiculous amount of birthday celebrations is finally over. wonder if that means we'll get a break from the constant complaining of how tired and busy she is. here's a tip if you're feeling tired and run down - don't have like 17 birthday parties for yourself.

• Haha
Every time I see a new post I think what is she complaining about now? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey some tit going down on twitter re: Carly. Check it out (sorry not sure if I cN link to it).

Carly Findlay, what a dirty dog.

Reactions: 5
Hey some tit going down on twitter re: Carly. Check it out (sorry not sure if I cN link to it).

Carly Findlay, what a dirty dog.
Wowsers!

I've heard rumours of this sort of stuff before. Not spelled out quite like this though.

How long before Carly chimes in with her sob story?

Can't see anything on Twitter, whose account should I look at?
Just search 'Carly Findlay' on Twitter, it will come up.

Reactions: 1
Wowsers!

I've heard rumours of this sort of stuff before. Not spelled out quite like this though.

How long before Carly chimes in with her sob story?

Just search 'Carly Findlay' on Twitter, it will come up.
Oh wow. Carly will somehow pivot this so she is the victim. What a brave person to speak out.

Reactions: 1
Can we get screenshots please!? No idea how to use Twitter!
My phone isn't letting me screen shot so I've copied and pasted the text:

Cw: suicide, covid risk, lateral violence, CSA, Carly Findlay.

I am going away to a hospital. There are no footpaths. There is covid. It is a long way away.

I am going there because I have suicidal ideation and because I cannot do any of this any more. Nothing is safe.

2/ This is why.

I am autistic and have adhd. I also have muscular dystrophy and a# at risk of death or severe disease from COVID. All these things make me a target. If this is my last act of bravery then so be it. I will speak out on this now because it must end.
3/ Every week for years, I have been attacked covertly or overtly by Carly Findlay, a disabled women with dozens of victims. She works for @melbournefringe. The victims are often autistic, generally female. They have experienced the most horrendous of violence.

4/ I do not solely attribute the suicide attempt I made early this year on a train platform to her targeted harassment, but it is a large part of it. Every time I do a media interview or sit on a panel or am nominated for something, they get a call from this woman.

5/ I have dozens of letters, emails, messages from other disabled people who have experienced this. Apologies for sharing this to @_Nic_Lee, who is targeted by her too but who was one of those ‘warned off’ early. Her work is attacked in the same way. Her employers are contacted.

6/ I cannot handle lies or games or subterfuge and this on top of dozens of other things from this woman this month have stopped me from silence. I will no longer do this. This is more harmful to my mental health than the years of child rape I experienced. I cannot.

7/ Pleaae do not comment, inbox or contact me. It is just more work and I appreciate this. I can’t talk and I am going to somewhere to make me more well. I cannot do this any more. A month ago she gave evidence that she paid other disabled women to dox me and others.

8/ That cost the organisation I belonged to and others a huge amount in health, mental health and finances. It cost it $60,000 because of made up complaints which were sent to the org im a concerted campaign. The ceo had a heart attack.

9/ I have just resigned. All of them win.

Nobody will speak out because they are rightly afraid of the repercussions from this woman and for that reason I will turn off comments. Do not like this, or you too will be targeted. Do not speak out, except to police.

10/ it is not all Carly’s fault. Hurt gains hurt and this is about hurting other people as much as they hurt you. That’s what hurt people do. And the world hurt her more than you can imagine. There are too many disabled people doling out hurt.I have never wanted to be one of them

11/. I have just resigned from PWDA. We have a competent president and Vice President. Those people who gaslight and minimise and harm us and force us into danger. All of you are responsible.

You hurt us more than our rapists. No bleeping more.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

I am going away to a hospital. There are no footpaths. There is covid. It is a long way away.

I am going there because I have suicidal ideation and because I cannot do any of this any more. Nothing is safe.

(rest of post removed for brevity)
Holy bleeping hell! Always thought she was a nasty piece of work but this is next level unhinged and frankly just down right evil. Trying to interfere in somebody's career and from what it seems like from those screenshots of emails she received, it's largely because this person associates with a former friend of Carly's that she has now fallen out with. She is legit insane. I hope this person can get some kind of restraining order against her.

Reactions: 12
Oh my god this is horrible. I hope this person gets the help they need. No words!! 😦

Twitter can be screenshot. Probably worth doing just do the receipts are saved.

Wow that’s crazy, but not actually surprising. Hopefully someone is contacting all the groups that she works with. I hope that person is okay.

Reactions: 2

2/ This is why.

I am autistic and have adhd. I also have muscular dystrophy and a# at risk of death or severe disease from COVID. All these things make me a target. If this is my last act of bravery then so be it. I will speak out on this now because it must end.
3/ Every week for years, I have been attacked covertly or overtly by Carly Findlay, a disabled women with dozens of victims. She works for @melbournefringe. The victims are often autistic, generally female. They have experienced the most horrendous of violence.

4/ I do not solely attribute the suicide attempt I made early this year on a train platform to her targeted harassment, but it is a large part of it. Every time I do a media interview or sit on a panel or am nominated for something, they get a call from this woman.

5/ I have dozens of letters, emails, messages from other disabled people who have experienced this. Apologies for sharing this to @_Nic_Lee, who is targeted by her too but who was one of those ‘warned off’ early. Her work is attacked in the same way. Her employers are contacted.

6/ I cannot handle lies or games or subterfuge and this on top of dozens of other things from this woman this month have stopped me from silence. I will no longer do this. This is more harmful to my mental health than the years of child rape I experienced. I cannot.

7/ Pleaae do not comment, inbox or contact me. It is just more work and I appreciate this. I can’t talk and I am going to somewhere to make me more well. I cannot do this any more. A month ago she gave evidence that she paid other disabled women to dox me and others.

8/ That cost the organisation I belonged to and others a huge amount in health, mental health and finances. It cost it $60,000 because of made up complaints which were sent to the org im a concerted campaign. The ceo had a heart attack.

9/ I have just resigned. All of them win.

Nobody will speak out because they are rightly afraid of the repercussions from this woman and for that reason I will turn off comments. Do not like this, or you too will be targeted. Do not speak out, except to police.

10/ it is not all Carly’s fault. Hurt gains hurt and this is about hurting other people as much as they hurt you. That’s what hurt people do. And the world hurt her more than you can imagine. There are too many disabled people doling out hurt.I have never wanted to be one of them

11/. I have just resigned from PWDA. We have a competent president and Vice President. Those people who gaslight and minimise and harm us and force us into danger. All of you are responsible.

You hurt us more than our rapists. No bleeping more.
Holy shitballs, Batman. I had no idea she was so bad and not respected in the disability space. It sounds like Carly likes to stab people in the back and kick them when they’re down. Great advocacy work, hun 🙄 This poor person. To think Carly could be a catalyst behind a suicide attempt is terrible. Also, wait what? She works for Melbourne Fringe? As she would say, crickets.

Reactions: 6
This is bleeping insane and just more proof at how entitled, disgusting and childish she is.

I hope The Police get involved or something is done.

Reactions: 5
This is bleeping insane and just more proof at how entitled, disgusting and childish she is.

I hope The Police get involved or something is done.
A restraining order at the very least. My god. I am shook.