Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She must be hoping this will all just blow over. I don’t think she'll file her accounts showing where the money's gone and I think Wayne has or will disappear as magically as he appeared once the last pounds have been spent. She'll always be known as the Harlow Hustler though, so that's nice
I think that even if this is never closed off properly (by finding out where the money has gone, and photos of Carly going into the local crown court with her coat over her head), we can at least take comfort in the fact that she's never going to be able to try a similar scam again.

Reactions: 20

FourSeasonSoupObsessive

“We spoke to Jacqueline Daniels, who said she was speaking on behalf of her daughter, Jenna Thorpe who runs Herts Meals, from her base at the Latton Bush Centre.

Herts Meals describe their mission is “to provide wholesome, high quality hot meals freshly prepared daily with only the finest ingredients at highly competitive prices”.

She wasn’t able to confirm, at this point, how the £7,692 would be spent. We indicated that we would follow up (as with all the organisations) during the summer”

Jaqueline Daniels was revealed to be bankrupt as of February this year- post by @Emotional Support Ferret here: https://tattle.life/threads/carly-b...-like-judas-did-to-caesar.44925/post-19072739.

Interesting choice of person to speak on a behalf of the company, isn’t she? Who are the people paying the “highly competitive prices” to access the meals on wheels now being subsidised by people who donated to salvage a salted allotment?

• Wow
  • Sad
The GFM was launched in September 2022. I think donations might have slowed down by the time of the Saltening.
I think she faked the Saltening to get more publicity and donations for the GFM. I don't think she was expecting it to go as viral as it did, and when she found herself with £250,000 in cash, a combination of
  • being too thick and stubborn to accept help,
  • panic,
  • sudden fame going to her head, and
  • pound signs in her eyes
have brought us here.

• Heart
She didn't spend a single penny of the £250k on that allotment. And it has taken 1 year and 14 days since these threads started to have that confirmed.

lilykestrel

VIP Member
Facebook comments continue

Green squig (in both screenies) is the one who asked questions recently (and got told to back off cos TikTok said it was fine)

1713469733125.png

1713469825617.png

• Haha
  • Wow

lilykestrel

VIP Member
Has anyone checked if Sheridan Smith us free to play C**** in the new BBC drama “Harlow…is it Me You’re Looking For: The Regular Salt Chronicles”?
I don't know but I asked ChatGPT about it

Sheridan Smith portraying Carly Burd in "Harlow…Is It Me You're Looking For: The Regular Salt Chronicles" would infuse the character with her trademark charisma and depth. Smith's versatility as an actress, demonstrated in a range of roles across stage and screen, would bring Carly Burd to life with authenticity and flair. With her ability to convey both vulnerability and strength, Smith could capture the complexities of Carly's journey in a compelling manner, drawing audiences into her world and evoking empathy for her struggles and triumphs.

Moreover, Smith's comedic timing and emotional depth would enhance the humor and heart of the story, adding layers to Carly's interactions with the colorful cast of characters in the Regular Salt Chronicles universe. Her presence would elevate the production, creating a dynamic and engaging portrayal that resonates with viewers long after the curtains close. In essence, Sheridan Smith's involvement would undoubtedly enrich the experience of "Harlow…Is It Me You're Looking For," making it a must-see performance.

• Haha
  • Heart
This is a long post with a good point in the middle of it. Carly deleted the FB group and with it ended the only way she was communicating with stakeholders.

1714412345571.png

• Heart

lilykestrel

VIP Member
1714323394973.png

did these people miss the bit in the article where the council made an offer and Carly rejected it, so the council made another (final) offer AND CARLY REJECTED IT

• Haha
  • Wow
There are screenshots available if Councillor Purse, HMRC or the police require them.
Pink wiki button at the top. ⬆

This is all very suspicious. There are less drastic ways to separate personal and work Facebook than deleting everything and starting again from scratch. She had that group set up so all new posts had to be moderated before they appear. But she is no longer an admin, so are the 3.5K members even going to be allowed to talk amongst themselves? Or Carly is out so the lights have to go off?

• Wow
Reactions: 19

TheArtisticMouse

Chatty Member
I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again. Schools are already showing their kiddies that you can grow things. They’re just not turning it into a child Labour sweat shop fiasco that C*** is hoping for. My son’s nursery has a member of staff who has taken responsibility for the vegetable garden, comes in during the holidays (FOR FREE) to maintain it, and then when things have grown the children make stuff from it. That’s all kids need to be involved it to get some understanding of where food comes from.

Following on from pp, imagine if C*** actual plan is to start her own county lines where she controls the means of production and hides it in plain sight in schools? Hoping no one will notice?

• Haha
  • Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Pip is the least “black and white” of benefits in my opinion. I really don’t care about CarlyGPT’s pip. Where’s the £160k?