Carly Burd #6 Stabbed in the back like Judas did to Caesar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Fishing's a whole body activity. That's my point - it's very demanding in a way that wouldn't convince an assessor that the participant needs HRM and/or HRC.

Reactions: 3
Fishing's a whole body activity. That's my point - it's very demanding in a way that wouldn't convince an assessor that the participant needs HRM and/or HRC.
The motability scheme literally advertise fishing as one of the things it can enable you to do:

I agree on HRC but mobility is totally seperate.

Reactions: 1
Pip is the least “black and white” of benefits in my opinion. I really don’t care about CarlyGPT’s pip. Where’s the £160k?

Reactions: 19
I really was hoping for a flurry of activity in this tale after the Depher stuff.

The BBC will have definitely seen here though, the beauty of here is our archiving and indexing. hopefully they stuck around looking for further inspo.

Reactions: 8
More trickling in on the latest YH article

This person is talking about the saltening and also tagging loads of people.

Sad one on the online article

I feel so sorry for all the people she duped. Even Donna.

Reactions: 16
I suspect they may no longer be representing her, but then I guess they would have replied with that.

I'm eager to see if another episode of scams and scandals will drop tomorrow morning..
Carly held her Special Resolution general meeting at the address occupied by Whiskers.

Reactions: 8
"who says you can't grow indoors if you don't have a garden"

well when I lived in a flat, I quite liked being able to see out of my windows

Reactions: 16
"who says you can't grow indoors if you don't have a garden"

well when I lived in a flat, I quite liked being able to see out of my windows
Same. I live in a flat now and don't have windowsills in the sitting room or main bedroom. The bathroom and toilet have opaque glass and so I don't know if enough light comes in. I'm banned under the lease from having window boxes, in case they fall and hurt someone.

Reactions: 6