Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilykestrel

VIP Member
1713030482283.png

so, throwback to earlier this week. I did a bit of dot-connecting. Grey Squig runs the CIC that is the latest to bow out.

• Wow
Reactions: 26

Clovis

VIP Member
1712316874099.jpg

I was thinking Sheridan Smith could play C**** in the ITV mini series, but I'm leaning more towards Steve Pemberton now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

MistyWindows

VIP Member
Important and very relevant information she posted in AMOMWL 3 hours ago, so about 1am.

Totally relevant on a day when yet more people are asking about where the rest of the money is.

She wants a piano tutor.
Thought she didn’t like keyboard warriors? *Ba dum tish*

• Haha
Reactions: 25

lilykestrel

VIP Member
1711707891652.png

the Nicola that gave you access to the allotment to get started even when you had no paperwork? the Nicola that kept helping you when you came into an astronomical chunk of cash and WANTED to get you on the land? how on EARTH does she benefit from you not stepping up and actually following through, you've made her look a right mug

• Wow
  • Angry

kev1974

VIP Member

too short
---
View attachment 2865006

View attachment 2865007

oh shit lol
Brilliant article. Your Harlow keeping up the pressure, fantastic.

I've archived it at https://archive.ph/3IsIS in case St Carly claims it's been edited again, I'll update it a few times to capture any new comments.

• Heart

bumblebees19

VIP Member
So that £7k will be spent just on food at workshops, that people (or funders, councils, charities, schools) have paid £570+ to attend. This should be getting way more noise and attention. I would be furious if my donation was used like this.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

lilykestrel

VIP Member
I can't imagine what a tough decision that would be. For loads of organisations that money could do so much good, or at least mad0e one day for one service user a lot better than it would have been, at a bare minimum.

It's a crying shame that by some fluke of the Internet all that money has poured into a community but is stuck sitting in one person's bank account because they're too pig-headed and obsessed with being the main character to have got some advice, or got other people on board to actually do something meaningful with it, and have sabotaged an idea and opportunity they had to do some good. How many people have a councillor on their side to get hold of a plot of land that could be turned into something good? How many people would take that opportunity and shit on it to the point where said councillor has got legal advice because you decided to slag them off on Facebook? But the council still want to work with you!

Sorry I've just gotten so angry about it, normal snarking will resume shortly

• Heart
  • Sad
The biggest fuck you would be for her to release proof, via her solicitors, that all the money is still there.

Speaking for myself i'd feel ashamed of what I've written about her on here, your harlow would get hate from all angles. Every single person here would have cause to apologise.
If all the money is still there, I will make a full apology and a sizeable donation to a Harlow charity that works with and supports disadvantaged people experiencing food insecurity. However, I doubt I will be called on to make such an apology, because if the money was still there, Carly would have proved it by now. The best case scenario is that the money was spent on things which were in line with AMOMWL's objectives, and all is above board and she can prove it. The worst case scenario is the money was spent on her mates' groceries bills, her own grocery bills, holidays and home improvements.

I don't think anyone here needs to feel ashamed of what's been written - we have criticised her public actions, made reasonable assumptions and drawn reasonable conclusions based on what Carly herself has put out in the public sphere.

AMOMWL is chaotic (evidence, all those "did you see my message?" posts on her facebook page).

Carly is not being entirely honest (fake crying on the original video, blaming Companies House for her own shortcomings and failings with regard to paperwork, "I'm having chemo!" no you aren't).

Carly herself is disorganised (oh, I said you were getting food on Wednesday but I've got a hospital appointment, so you'll have to wait. The NHS does not, as a rule, give out very short notice hospital appointments with no warning to people with chronic conditions).

Carly uses emotional blackmail (I'm ill, did I mention I'm doing all this for FREE while having chemo?")

Carly doesn't follow safe food handling practices ("come and furtle through these bags of unwrapped croissants on my drive," "here's a bag of salad that's past it's use by date," "here's a bag of food resting on the ground").

etc etc etc.

• Heart

Aliceboo

Nobody has it in for "the lady". All "the lady" needs to do is to sow her solicitors evidence that the money is somewhere and its all there. The solicitors can then inform Your Harlow. Your Harlow can then publish it.

Every single person who has doubted "the lady" will then look like extremely horrible people.

Downloading this months bank statement which would show the amount takes a few seconds. Writing an email and attaching said bank statement would take a few minutes.

Whiskers would then take a few minutes to read through it. It would then take a few more minutes foe Whiskers to email Your Harlow confining that they have seen evidence that the money is still all there.

It may take longer if Saint Carly used some of the money to buy 5 loaves and two fish to feed 5000 hungry Harlow residents.

Those purchases would be listed on bank statements and Carly would also have been making notes on what she spent and when and will have receipts to back up her purchases, as well as details on who received the food and when.

Our faces are going to be so red when she provides all that proof.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

chizontiz

Chatty Member
OH MY GOD THE SALTENING NEVER HAPPENED!!! This is better than any JM grunk and I’ve still got half a thread to go! Hold me salt baes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24