Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
The comments on the YourHarlow article are 👩‍🍳 💋

FD483824-C0E8-4A0B-AD83-487595CE7035.jpeg

30CBA59D-27E4-495C-AB7E-4BDB2DD98386.jpeg

A83E6A0B-C187-4921-BB0C-22F883506E25.jpeg

:m :m :m :m:m:m

All the little mushies are dancing tonight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

kev1974

VIP Member
Comments under the YourHarlow Facebook article. Carly‘s barmy army seem convinced that ’Carly says so’ counts as proof. I’m hoping red squig isn’t employed by the police
View attachment 2880412
I predict that Red Squig will delete all her comments soon, in the same way that Donna did when she tried to defend Carly but ended up unable to.
---
1713342577900.png

it frickin is if she spent it on German desserts for her mates' goody bags :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
So that £7k will be spent just on food at workshops, that people (or funders, councils, charities, schools) have paid £570+ to attend. This should be getting way more noise and attention. I would be furious if my donation was used like this.
Have you looked at the Companies House track record for that one, particulary the filing history? It's proper dodgy. Courses sold at £579 per person but the most recent turnover is a few thousand pounds? Either they get sod all attendees or they're a brand new venture that's what they call "backed into" and repurposed an old dormant company for various reasons rather than set up a new one.

Honestly you need about three minutes investigation into some of these organisations before a number of questions come up that should have been asked before they were given a penny.

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
I’ve had a look at 3 of the organisations she’s ‘donating’ to.

One as I said yesterday has had multiple changes of director, multiple name changes and and is currently registered as a CIC but accounts are overdue. As we know, CICs may have to put profits back into the organisafion but we’ve seen what that can mean with Depher.

One is a large Christian charitable trust which turned over £360,000 last year including income of £60k+ from the Trussell Trust. While we know from Jack Monroe that the Trussell Trust aren’t sniffy about where they get their cash from, this lot is not likely to want to do a ‘here’s a cheque for £7,000 of other people’s money’ photo opportunity.

One is another charity. Here’s a screenie of their charity commission finances page
2F25F45F-3AC5-4832-8026-0325F87E2951.jpeg

I’m sure they’ll welcome the cash.

• Wow
  • Angry

iieee

VIP Member
2 rhubarbs and 9 onions? Why, that's another 1,432 families in Harlow fed for FREE during the cost of living crisis

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ahkrin

Know what would get people off the case? Posts from those charities acknowledging receipt of the donations. And info on where the remaining 140k is

Aliceboo

Attachments

• Wow

Just seen this about another CIC helping feed people through COL. Their claims are a lot more impressive than Carly’s! Of course they don’t do it for free, but there is a quote about how dignity is Important.
Not only has she mismanaged the setting up and running of a CIC but she has the gall to complain about the rules and regulations governing them. She has misled funders by not going through with the allotment on the flimsiest of pretexts. She robbed desperate people of their dignity with the horrid Facebook group used for asking for a food delivery. The schools project is dead on arrival. The grants/donations giving is being handled with exactly the same incompetence and lack of clear application procedure as the food delivery. The whole operation has to pause when she has an appointment. It remains unclear what happened to the £250k people donated. She should be ashamed.

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
There is a dry wipe massive narc cheque on ebay right now for £16 or you can get the paper single use ones for between £7 and £12 depending on if you want a logo printed on them

1712747053388.png

• Haha

lilykestrel

VIP Member
1712083343742.png

I am fully aware I am a younger millennial so chipping about on the Internet and finding stuff out is second nature to me but this took me TWO SECONDS and anybody who cannot or is too lazy to GOOGLE has no business having that much donated money at their disposal

1712083394834.png

lilykestrel

VIP Member
1711643194994.png

"but my question is why?"

because you faffed around and didn't set up a charity when you said you would?
because you suddenly set up a limited company when you needed to be a CIC or CIO?
because you faffed around for eight months more setting up the CIC?
because you didn't seek proper advice until October about setting up the CIC?
because you slagged off the council on your socials and misrepresented what was happening?
because you expected the council to suddenly jump to attention when you finally got the CIC paperwork sorted just before the Christmas holidays?
because you continued to slag off the council on your socials and misrepresented what was happening to the point they put out a statement in the local paper?
because you refused to negotiate on the contract?

oh no none of that it's because the council are in cahoots with the NWO and want us all to eat insects

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22