Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Star is born

VIP Member
Who the kids dad?
He was a semi pro footballers playing in a bog standard league miles away. He was living miles away coming back to see her & kids now and again. Jay mc is all I can say as he hasn’t got a big following on insta. Had big Detached house in St. Helens but when they split she’s had to move to a terrace in netherton.
There was talk on KHM thread that one of them was caught in bed with someone. This split was ages ago, about a year ago if not longer.

Reactions: 2

Sez99

VIP Member
It’s something else to face app your kids 🤮
What’s the DEAL with her recently and her OTT face app pictures ? Herself, the kids, Jesus nearly the people in the background at this stage!!!
like I’ve seen her in person, she is an absolute catfish.

Koalalalala

Someone come on and said she had her bum done and it was botched- do we reckon she’s had filler in it from her mate at MCR aesthetics

• Wow

Star is born

VIP Member
It can’t be keelie or anyone close, because she’s done nothing but swipe ups. If a close friend had died you would be off SM for a while. She even was telling people to buy 2 foundations and mix them. Like why, me skins one colour, I want what matches it. Screams of desperation !

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Oh I couldn’t believe the working hours !!!!! What decent mother goes out to work on Christmas Day when they don’t have to ! So many hard working people nhs for example , fire , police etc working Christmas Day because they have to , yet she would rather sacrifice the most special day of the year with her kids ! If she really needed the money that would be admirable - but kids need their mothers more than they need the designer clothes she parades them around in !

Star is born

VIP Member
Must be a flying visit if neither Carla, Tanya or lystra have put anything on their story’s about Dubai. Trying to dodge the return isolation ?

e8Ent

On Tanya’s story - still up now, she asks a friend, what’s Carla asking for? And the friend replies “misery” Carla is texting at the time so I’m guessing it’s a guy, who is probably dodgy/trouble

anybody have any info on her love life?

• Haha