Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

e8Ent

Was she the one who did her diary and that for her x 😢
God that is awful, I’m sure she was young.

I like Carla, I think she seems funny and down to earth. This may go against the vibe of this thread but she does post some great bargains!

I’m from London but like the banter the Liverpool girls have. What you see seems to be what you get with her!

Reactions: 1

Hamburglar

VIP Member
What’s the DEAL with her recently and her OTT face app pictures ? Herself, the kids, Jesus nearly the people in the background at this stage!!!
like I’ve seen her in person, she is an absolute catfish.
There was one on her story other day an I had to look twice it was an entirely different person 🤣 I couldn’t handle the shame of people knowing what I really look like 🤣🤣

She is looking mega skinny though.

who’s the Irish firm she hangs around with?

Anyone know of that Kealey Morris? She’s dead skinny. What happened to her when she nearly died? Doesn’t seem to show the fella anymore

Star is born

VIP Member
Waiting for the tea on the split as well...
She’s been well know in Liverpool area for years, didn’t KHM thread start out with words to that effect 🤣
When she was about 20 she had an old fella boyfriend who bought her a new set of boobs, I’m sure he got her a shop too, I’m sure it was a sunbed shop.

Papparazzo1

He is scouse, he's a friend of a friend's fella, but she doesn't know much about him other than he was previously a grafter but apparently not no more.

The house she had with Jay in Rainhill was quite a big house. Think would defo be over 500k, if not more towards 1M. She would have got half of that when they sold it wouldn’t she? That’s a big lump of money to then move into a council house with. But surely that’s ran out by now or seriously running out?

Sez99

VIP Member
There was one on her story other day an I had to look twice it was an entirely different person 🤣 I couldn’t handle the shame of people knowing what I really look like 🤣🤣

She is looking mega skinny though.
SO SKINNY ! I don’t doubt the figure at all!
but the face … lol

Papparazzo

Well whatever happened they seem on good terms, she tags him in posts and stuff. Seen her about a few times, I actually like her, she seems dead real. Bit lax with the parenting for my liking but there are well worse!