Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read this comment in an extremely loud voice (was going to type it in capitals but that would even get in my nerves!)
Hi, Carla here, I'm trying to get my point across in today's calorie crush so I will speak very clearly, slowly, loudly and add in extra fake laughs to take the edge off my rant. I'm nearly 50 but I act like a 12 year old because that's where my inner child is stuck.
LIttle Carla loves cake, is made to finish her meals and has started drinking lots of coke. She has always wanted to eat out and go to Bingo multiple times a week. She wants a male friend who is zero threat and doesn't answer back, she likes plastic tat and sometimes overspends. She has no interest in going to the dentist. She thinks that anyone who gives her advice is an enemy. She wants to make lots of money when she's older but is sure that silly people will fund this for her even if she is rude to them. Little Carla is very stubborn but thinks it comes across as cute and being a rebel. She would really love a posh friend one day who would invite her for sleepovers. She is her own worst enemy. Her weight loss journey is over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion, 1 pound off, 2 pounds on, Carlas dieting journey is finally done !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly Arty123 - you have little Miss Carla nailed this time! There's actually nothing more to add ... so true that she is stuck in a child's mindset. Actually I'm beginning to feel a bit sorry for Mother Nat - as she seems to have a child of her own to look after! Instead of saying 'Monday! Scales time!'... you should actually say 'Monday! Twiddle the scales/quick edit time!'. Have to agree Arty123 - her very strange way of talking in this video is hilarious! (warning - capitals incoming) I.WILL.NOT.DO.IT.I JUST.WON'T! Okay ...we'll get your toys into the pram ...enough of the bawling woman! Yes ...it seems to be the beginning of the end - because she knows that if she keeps 'losing' every week - she will be 17 stone and still in size 24-26 and that just ain't possible my dear.

I wonder too - what old Caroline really thinks about little Joshie - I bet her and Ashely are having a good old laugh behind the scenes as Ms Jenkins has her breakfast date with a boy around Caroline's sons age! Carla would also have a big old laugh if anyone elses husband was as dramatic as Mr Caroline! Oh.yes.she.would!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Spot on with all these above observations !

A number of times in past she states that because she doesn't drink , nor smoke eating out is her treat to herself. Poppy cock. Honestly I have NEVER EVER known so much self indulgent behaviour of her and the bucket woman . There are plenty of people who don't smoke or drink , But maybe dine out as a treat every so often
( If at all ) , Not multiple times a week ! Greedy Cow 🐮

Her weight loss journey is over.
Yup ! Looks like it .

It doesn't take a Brain Surgeon to realise That the Only way is UP ! And I was actually rooting for her , but since she's such an arrogant prick she can flush her weight loss down the loo with one of her Big Fat turds !!!

Last edited:
Read this comment in an extremely loud voice (was going to type it in capitals but that would even get in my nerves!)
Hi, Carla here, I'm trying to get my point across in today's calorie crush so I will speak very clearly, slowly, loudly and add in extra fake laughs to take the edge off my rant. I'm nearly 50 but I act like a 12 year old because that's where my inner child is stuck.
LIttle Carla loves cake, is made to finish her meals and has started drinking lots of coke. She has always wanted to eat out and go to Bingo multiple times a week. She wants a male friend who is zero threat and doesn't answer back, she likes plastic tat and sometimes overspends. She has no interest in going to the dentist. She thinks that anyone who gives her advice is an enemy. She wants to make lots of money when she's older but is sure that silly people will fund this for her even if she is rude to them. Little Carla is very stubborn but thinks it comes across as cute and being a rebel. She would really love a posh friend one day who would invite her for sleepovers. She is her own worst enemy. Her weight loss journey is over.
Love it, you are so right in so many ways.

A number of times in past she states that because she doesn't drink , nor smoke eating out is her treat to herself. Poppy cock. Honestly I have NEVER EVER known so much self indulgent behaviour of her and the bucket woman . There are plenty of people who don't smoke or drink , But maybe dine out as a treat every so often

Yup ! Looks like it .

It doesn't take a Brain Surgeon to realise That the Only way is UP ! And I was actually rooting for her , but since she's such an arrogant prick she can flush her weight loss down the loo with one of her Big Fat turds !!!
Caroline mrs m is full of excuses, like her tiresome clothes try on video's with the cleverly angled shots. Get real, you are not an healthy weight, no one says you have to be stick thin but quit lying to your viewers and yourself. Also if mrs m's family really cared they would be helping her to get to a better weight, no I aint saying model weight, the visceral fat she carries around her stomach is huge, does she even look at herself?

All these foolin theirself youtubers with their tilted cameras, to be honest just gets on my nerves, egotostical crap fol

Yup ! Looks like it .

and then she has the nerve to complain about money, if you stopped being so lazy and cooked every meal instead of buying a crappy breakfast for like 8 quid then you might realise it's money down the drain. Those protein bars she keeps having are 1.50 a pop or a pound if you bulk buy, make your own protein bars, She works from home ffs how easy can it be to prep meals and snacks...too busy talking about her high and mighty self in cafe's and restaurants.

Thread suggestion, 1 pound off, 2 pounds on, Carlas dieting journey is finally done !
She never lost a single ounce, probably put it on, she's so full of it. When she is yaking on she slips up and mentions eating bags of crisps in the afternoon and cakes...never filmed that did she and at the end she puts up this stupid ass heres what calories i ate today points up to the left and heres what calories i had left over, points to the right,,,, WHAT A JOKE ...and the rest carla. You won't lose weight until you get out of denial city.

Just watching the video again, in between cooking our lunch lol...she's making me laugh. She really has had enough of being told what to do, which is understandable, but to be fair, it's her own habits tellin her what to do, screaming eat more cake, pack of biscuits for breakfast lol. Then she says likes choosing off a menu, someone else preparing the food and serving it to her, lol the queen has spoken. She reminds of the one in alice in wonderland, off with their heads how dare they say no cake!
To be fair, she's just being honest, once she gets it out of her system it might make things clearer to her brain. Verbalising problems really is the best way to clear mental blockages. sorry, I have a family of psychologists, who tought me a lot. She's being blunt and stubborn, but it might help, her viewers may be too scared to comment now though lol. Sheesh she's alpha female, bring my my food lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm back again. mostly when i first watch a youtube vid i'm rushed cause I got to start work or I don't watch the whole thing. She's right in a way it is to do with willpower. If she wants the pudding she will have it, but the answer is not essentially to do with willpower, it's what is behind the lack of willpower, what are the mental blockages stopping her from saying, no thanks I dont need pudding. Is she self medicating using food as a crutch. In a society that uses food as a reward system from a very early age, it's ingrained. We are all creatures of habit, be it smoking, eating, drinking, working too much, it can be anything that we can't do without, that our habits refuse to let go of.
Sugar is a mild sedative for a start, the brain runs mainly on glucose, then theres all the dopamine, seratonins etc, that I'm not an expert about but I know play a role. There is a link between the gut and the brain too. The key is to evaluate ones relationship with food, you may have to go right back to a part of your life you shut out or childhood to clear the mental blocks. After that it is really up to the individual and I would say carla is felling unfulfilled and so bridges the gap with certain foods. she probably would like for her ebay business to do better, own her home maybe or rent a better one. Have more for holidays etc, not have to sitt with no heating on,but is she grateful for the things she already has, because the law of attraction and the universe will hit you right back with a lot of negativity if you are always negative and unhappy. This goes way beyond her being annoyed at viewers telling her what to do.

I'm new to this thread but have seen a lot of her videos. I can't believe how rude she was in her latest video
What is it with these You Tubers and their "I'm right you're wrong" arrogant attitude. When they first start their channels they come across all nice but then when they start getting more viewers and subs they become self centred egoistic witches.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Idea for new thread ‘Carla’s diet consists of cake, she’s sure it’s the way to lose weight’

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it’s time for Carla to accept that her weight loss journey is over and she now needs to focus on maintaining and not putting weight back on. She has done well to lose what she has and must be healthier as a result. Clearly there is more she could lose, but for her it is in the end of the road unless she is able to change her lifestyle further, which she isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I swear she was an MP in a former life! Only they can take one sentence (in this case, "I like cake") and turn it into a ten minute monologue! We get it Carla, hush now or you'll wake Molly who'll then have to shove her nose into the Victoria Sponge.

• Heart
I swear she was an MP in a former life! Only they can take one sentence (in this case, "I like cake") and turn it into a ten minute monologue! We get it Carla, hush now or you'll wake Molly who'll then have to shove her nose into the Victoria Sponge.
Ha that reminds me of myself, my parents used to say I would make a good reporter, one word and I could make a story... Sadly I never made it as one! Other than that I am nothing like Carla although have had food issues and been both over and under weight. This is why despite myself I am interested in Carla's journey even though I don't think she is the nicest of individuals...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Latest calories a day video, she is showing the menu, which incidentally shows the price, thats before dessert and drinks and she does this most days of the week, what a total waste of money. She said she could not care less about food yesterday, BS, she raises its status to something god like and herself, "I must choose from a menu and have my meals brought to me or one is not happy!"
Indulgent, lazy and utterly wasteful way to spend all your money. She reminds me of those uni students eating out every single hour of the day using their university grant, rebelling against the world, totally irresponsible and then her viewers have been paying her vet fees etc, meanwhike this is what has been going on, years of wasting money. She's clearly got plenty, I hope her viewers realise they have been conned.
She's posted this deliberately to antagonise the people who have a mind of their own and made comments she does not like. She's been accepting gifts, asking for lol buy me a coffee for years and she's ordering a 7 quid dessert now. Laughing all the way to the bank. Well at least she proves one thing, youtubers are online e beggers.
Don't forget viewers, the old carla would have ordered more calories, even though it's now that is important and she's been doing this diet for years. She just had to let you know what she has made lots of changes, hence the virtual stand still and the BS odd pound off and back on for months. She just has to be right don't she. Well it's her money, well and what she can beg off the viewers, send me a coffee, lol what a joke. Her front teeth are almost has vile as her inner self which was showing big time in that video, obnoxious, greedy and arrogant.
1650649086287.png

1650648711355.png

1650648488012.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
She's got an attitude problem. The way she said about people commenting about her eating out and she commented that they probably underestimate the changes she has made. I hate it when You Tubers are called out and they give out the "I don't give a duck what you think", attitude. She's becoming one of those up her own arse You Tubers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's got an attitude problem. The way she said about people commenting about her eating out and she commented that they probably underestimate the changes she has made. I hate it when You Tubers are called out and they give out the "I don't give a duck what you think", attitude. She's becoming one of those up her own arse You Tubers.
She don't mind them paying her dogs vet fees though, accepting their gifts and adding a donate button to buy her a coffee. All this time meanwhile she's eating out every day, with quite clearly plenty of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So lucky to be able to throw £20+ at a mere lunch, only to come home and to have another plate of food and another sweet, and that lunch was definitely more than it said on the menu. Carla herself admitted that fact last week, calories are guessed but it depends who is preparing them at the end of the day. Of course twenty quid is pittance to the Richard Branson of reselling, by my reckoning she now has at least six streams of income, EBay, YouTube, two part time jobs, whatever she gets off Nat for bills etc and gifts from companies and superfans😂 Pity it didn't stretch to a collaboration with Colgate...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched a bit of the vlog where she met up with Caroline. The pair of them are unbearable.

So lucky to be able to throw £20+ at a mere lunch, only to come home and to have another plate of food and another sweet, and that lunch was definitely more than it said on the menu. Carla herself admitted that fact last week, calories are guessed but it depends who is preparing them at the end of the day. Of course twenty quid is pittance to the Richard Branson of reselling, by my reckoning she now has at least six streams of income, EBay, YouTube, two part time jobs, whatever she gets off Nat for bills etc and gifts from companies and superfans😂 Pity it didn't stretch to a collaboration with Colgate...
She eats a load of crap. I'm positive the calories are wrong too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yeh the little "here's what calories I used on the left and heres the calories are what i had left", is one massive lie from start to finish. I notice she only started being "under" calories since people called her out and on here too. Now all of a sudden she has calories "left" whatever that means, this is a compettion in her head I think, it's not reality. She has ZERO calories left cause she should be on around 1.600 a day and not having to slowly wean herself to that number cause ickle wickle carla might throw a fit and eat all the cake!

• Heart
Calories on those restaurant meals are a complete guesstimate. So ultimately she hasn’t got a clue what she’s consuming. Over the years she has progressed from being a quite down to earth likeable person to an arrogant know it all who positively hates criticism. No wonder she’s friends with the Bucket woman.

• Heart
Whoever said she’s done well to get this far but this is the weight she’ll stay now is absolutely correct.

She’s not going to magically lose more weight doing the same thing over and over when it’s clearly not making a difference.

What’s the quote? Ah yes
7D9D765A-F9B6-4B25-95CF-6E1213331CE7.jpeg

She’s not going to reduce her calories, she’s always going to eat cake, cake and more cake and she’s always going to pigheaded about it all.

If she’s not changing anything, nothing will change.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.